Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Has the tempering of expectations for tomorrow been done yet?  Who thinks it is NKs shadow Khushi saw? 
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Has the tempering of expectations for tomorrow been done yet?  Who thinks it is NKs shadow Khushi saw? 

That's the spirit! NK didn't have plans of going anywhere! Where did the home-alone idea come from?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it!!! For the love to be back the hate HAD to come!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can I please do the "told-you-so" dance for the benefit of everyone who was worried about ASRs character dilution yesterday? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok Mona go ahead, you're totally entitled๐Ÿ˜†. I'll still say this though that closet pose and the camera panning on it ๐Ÿ˜•- thank goodness it didn't go beyond that and the ASR edge was back as soon as he bounded out
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

Sigh! soapy - your siggy = golden rule, no?

We can't have Khushi in Arnavji's arms in 1/2 epi, right? The challenge is going to go see-saw before Khushi acknowledges defeat and accepts Shaitan cum Rajkumar as hubby. Also, confrontation has to happen? So, rain romance ain't happening tomorrow. 

Agreed ...she has no time to change into a saree too... so no rain romance ๐Ÿ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

I'm with you they just made him better.

and sab darr rahe the kal๐Ÿ˜†

Aur nahin to kya!! It's like a dimaag-ki-batti going off in his head and he said, "wait a minute, it's ASR that makes the biwi weak-kneed. Let me just play a much more devilish ASR and watch her melt." 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Ok Mona go ahead, you're totally entitled๐Ÿ˜†. I'll still say this though that closet pose and the camera panning on it ๐Ÿ˜•- thank goodness it didn't go beyond that and the ASR edge was back as soon as he bounded out

told-you-so, told-you-so, told-you-told-you-told-you-so 
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

I wish you do many more such dances if this is what we get to see... ๐Ÿ˜‰
and yes that closet pose was scary...i was AFRAID ๐Ÿ˜ณ but they are brilliant in turning any table to any direction so all's well that ends well!
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aur nahin to kya!! It's like a dimaag-ki-batti going off in his head and he said, "wait a minute, it's ASR that makes the biwi weak-kneed. Let me just play a much more devilish ASR and watch her melt.

And, most of IF with her
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

That's the spirit! NK didn't have plans of going anywhere! Where did the home-alone idea come from?

Ha, and they thought they could pull a fast one on us.  By the end of the first 3 minutes tomorrow, "Khushiji!!!! Are you ok? Aaap khujli se dar gayi"??? "Khujli nahin Nanheji, bijli. Aur hum dar nahin rahe the".