Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: howcome

Payal ...prayers worked. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i am so happy...they didnt kill ASR
that in itself calls for a celebration and what an episode man๐Ÿฅณ...more than the fictional characters the CV's yo yo ๐Ÿ˜•

Right there with you Isha! I watched with trepidation and mercifully it didn't get worse than the pre-cap ๐Ÿ˜› And more glimpses of flirty ASR- what's to complain? Now I hope in their yo-yoing phase the CVs forget to yo-yo out of this wooing bit- I can take this for a while before the drama hits
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astra

MIL curses MIL aane ke baad hi jayengi. BTW For an unmarried girl, kaafi kitchen ka kaam karti hai aap. kabhi pakore, kabhi kuchh. I spent a couple of years with my granny before marriage and did not lift a finger to do anything. I'm her pet and she used to spoil me sooo much. sigh. good old days.

ok now I now the reason for all the hyperventilating girls out there! BTW, was there no precap? Repeat telecast does not include precap. So I wanna know beforehand. the YT link did not have any.

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like when they were reminiscing the pearl dori and he goes to pull the dori, he realises the fugly green dress is the only one without a dori...bechara๐Ÿคฃ
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok now I now the reason for all the hyperventilating girls out there! BTW, was there no precap? Repeat telecast does not include precap. So I wanna know beforehand. the YT link did not have any.

Nope no precap
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

will Anj return to find Arnie home romancing khushi and think he made up the agra meeting excuse to get out of going with his Di so that he could spend time with his wife?

I'd rather have Shyam as the shadow back for revenge than have Anjali come back and see ASR and Khush in a clinch and throw up a tantrum.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Apart from the romance .. didn't you guys feel like whacking Akash? I mean, if he is feeling peeved that his wifey didnt let him on the secrets..naani gave a possible explanation.. the dimwit doesnt get that yet.. He makes these faces and just keeps his mouth shut when his mom is verbally abusing his wife.๐Ÿ˜ก What a loser๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

The way things are heading, ASR won't have to do anything to break PAyash marriage.. Akash is doing a jolly good job at it all by himself๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by maaloo - 11 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nope no precap...only in ur SKD๐Ÿ˜
soapsuds thumbnail
so many hearts aflutter...sigh...๐Ÿ˜...
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And, here I was thinking I somehow missed the precap which sent everyone into a tizzy!

Now, may I ask how you guys went from a scared Khushi holding a pot in her hands for self-defence to romance in the rain? Wasn't it a scary thunderstorm scaring our girl out of her wits? Also, GHji is against wasting water and actors falling sick due to rain.

If the shadow was Mr.Raizada, maybe he will fix the fuse and say, "tum theek ho?" and our sherni will say "ofcourse, who do you think I am to be scared of a teeny tiny thunderstorm". That's it. 
Edited by chip - 11 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: chip

And, here I was thinking I somehow missed the precap which sent everyone into a tizzy!

Now, may I ask how you guys went from a scared Khushi holding a pot in her hands for self-defence to romance in the rain? Wasn't it a scary thunderstorm scaring our girl out of her wits? Also, GHji is against wasting water and actors falling sick due to rain.

If the shadow was Mr.Raizada, maybe he will fix the fuse and say, "tum theek ho?" and our sherni will say "ofcourse, who do you think I am to be scared of a teeny tiny thunderstorm". That's it. 

SKD? wishful thinking?๐Ÿ˜›
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chip

Now THIS is called buckets of iced water. I lau you ๐Ÿ˜†