Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay will be back later!
The head is about to split open, I need electrolytes, I'm so dehydrated :/
Originally posted by purplenpink

Uh oh with epis like that this addiction is never going to go away is it? And how the heck is one supposed to keep expectations low when it ends that way πŸ˜‰

Payal ...prayers worked. πŸ˜ƒ i am so happy...they didnt kill ASR
that in itself calls for a celebration and what an episode manπŸ₯³...more than the fictional characters the CV's yo yo πŸ˜•

will Anj return to find Arnie home romancing khushi and think he made up the agra meeting excuse to get out of going with his Di so that he could spend time with his wife?
Originally posted by Mepharm

W*F is marital rape anyways????😲

Really Rads??
Originally posted by Mepharm

W*F is marital rape anyways????😲

ask aamir khan hume kya pata.
Originally posted by soapsuds

will Anj return to find Arnie home romancing khushi and think he made up the agra meeting excuse to get out of going with his Di so that he could spend time with his wife?

A BIG YES!
Originally posted by soapsuds

I just posted something similar and it seems veryyy likely!!
And Dolly wants the kiddies to give her the benefit of the doubt... *no comment*
this was the best ASR coming out the closet ever...

Closet has a new name...

Originally posted by ipkbs

this was the best ASR coming out the closet ever...

Closet has a new name...

Funny coz the man is scared of people in the closet. He's been hit on too many times!
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I just posted something similar and it seems veryyy likely!!
And Dolly wants the kiddies to give her the benefit of the doubt... *no comment*

yaar they are going to focus more on the mandir scene tomorrow. Remember she wants to go to another mandir? She'll probably see Shyam bitwa there. There might be bits a pieces of poolside tomorrow but not that much. It'll get hot and heavy on Monday and then end with Anji freaking out, blaming ASR that if his meeting was canceled he could have come to Mandir. Something like that.