Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Savvy - BEE-YOO-TI-SUNDAR! 

I am agree... great point, Savs! πŸ‘

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Ok - I gotta ask.</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">WHY is everyone sofreakingwell behaved today? I have nobody to pick on!</font>

since you have failed. The show has failed.
they turned their tables on khoosi. Shall we turn our tables on you..

yougetwhatimsaying

*runs to hide*

Ok - I gotta ask.

WHY is everyone so freaking well behaved today? I have nobody to pick on! 

here you go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd6po6wL4w[/YOUTUBE]

Vee, just for ya...πŸ˜‰
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
Originally posted by joenet1234

Your wish is my command. Pick on me. Should I post a latest Sallu masterpiece?

Joey - I'm talking snark. You don't want to kick a sleeping beast, honey. 

Just sayin'
Originally posted by veeps

here you go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd6po6wL4w[/YOUTUBE]

Vee, just for ya...πŸ˜‰

Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai...Ajab sa RISK hai...🀣

Sorry Lady J...it's been a long day...keep dozing off πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Satyanash!!

OMG thank you for ruining an adorable scene for me!!! 🀣 

when I first saw him in the closet, I was like ok.. Paagal hai par cute hai and then they actually panned the camera to show exactly how he was sitting and then I was like W*F??? 😲  

Joey - I'm talking snark. You don't want to kick a sleeping beast, honey. 

Just sayin'

Too late for that...😎  *as I step away gingerly from the font*
Originally posted by savvy05

@Veeps, lovely post explaining Khushi's monologue with her DM. πŸ‘Yes, she is hurt but not angry.

The reactions in this forum have been varied to Khushi's rebuffing Arnav's gestures.  As this is the SG thread and we do welcome and discuss all viewpoints I am going to put forth mine.πŸ˜ƒ

Its been only 3 days since Arnav has been trying to pacify Khushi. For 3 months Khushi harassed Arnav  begging/yelling/pleading to get to the bottom of why he married her and  he refused to budge an inch. I am not saying this is tit for tat. Khushi  had no clue as to what the reason for the marriage was and his hate towards her, Arnav on the other hand knows the reason - when he asked for forgiveness and she did not agree he took the refuge of contract marriage - her very words "how can you think about our marriage being a contract after what we have been through" should have given him a pretty clear idea that she is hurt.

So her reaction is not baseless and without reason, when viewers can understand ASR without monologues why not give the same benefit of doubt to Khushi after seeing the incidents play out πŸ˜‰

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Sri, very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wish I'd read this earlier ... wouldn't have bothered to post my take ... you said it all, and much better! Yes, Arnav has to realise that she is hurt, and it isn't about the birthday wishes and gift at all, it's her hurt that he reduced everything between them to the contract marriage after all ...

And if she tells him that, he will say again that he didn't mean to say that ... but the damage is done ... did he really mean it?

Regarding ASR not spending time with his sister ... yep, again very true ... he's going single-minded in pursuit of his wife, and forgetting about Anjali and her hurt completely ... I think this is also to set up more and more MU between Anjali and Khushi ... So Anjali feels since Shyam can't have done all he is supposed to have done, and Arnav can't be wrong either ... then Arnav was misled by Khushi, because see, Arnav is completely under Khushi's spell now, he's only worried about her and not anyone else, not even his Di. Which is so not like Arnav ... ergo, Khushi has ensnared him in her web of lies ... it's not Chotey's fault, it's not Shyam's fault ... it's all Khushi's doing.

Doc, if you're still here, which page is your post on?
Originally posted by purplenpink

Mandy- some days we think so alike it's scary!πŸ˜† Ok, I am kidding you know I ❀️ you

Totally with you that it's good the audience is in on what Khushi is thinking. And I do think she is justified in her behavior considering all that has happened. Hopefully one of these days ASR will also understand what is the real thing troubling her. Not an easy ask since sometimes they don't understand unless it is spelt out and if you say "forget it  you'll not understand" they probably will. Forget it that is πŸ˜›

The bromance is rocking. Was thinking of you as I saw it yesterday πŸ˜ƒ

Amen on the confrontation and promo

πŸ˜† Used to scare me too, now I'm used to it. Not one of these days, let it be by the end of this week I am getting impatient here. No new promo just scenes put together with a voiceover gives me hope that we get what we want before the week is over or at least start to. By next week new drama will begin, probably building up to the huge face off between ASR and his family, he's already gotten a glimpse of the negativity towards Khushi which is bound to get worse.
Ok - I have assignments for folks tomorrow.

Ippy - Heartfelt VM
Doc - Heartfelt tribute
Sari - Heartfelt anchor post
Joey - Heartfelt poem

Occasion - Veeps' memorial service. All SG's are invited. 

Drinks on the house after that at the Cheers pub.