Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@docgirl:
Sari, I thought the Khushi-PayAsh encounters were to set the stage for when the truth is revealed about the contract shaadi and why it happened... how much remorse are they going to feel!

- good insight.  I was wondering why payal was wigging out at Kushi today...a little harsher than I have seen her before (my sister's sister line and all..).  Coupled with Akash's frosty interactions with Kushi...this does set the stage for RTR for them!  NiceπŸ‘

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veeps

I swear, major satyanash!!! I am actually afraid to see how they play this tomorrow...🀒 and did you see how he was sitting in there... Like a bloody dulhan...πŸ˜†

I so did not want to comment on it till it plays out tomorrow but man that pose..πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: docgirl

Thanks Sari... Usually Diya and the Khushi decoders, but veeps has had great Khushi insights this week. 

veeps, laued your Khushi take ---- I think we had the same idea, just liked your words better! πŸ‘

Sari, I thought the Khushi-PayAsh encounters were to set the stage for when the truth is revealed about the contract shaadi and why it happened... how much remorse are they going to feel! 

Khushi is the punching bag for the show --- her miseries will keep piling up. Koi shaq? 

Doc, I use the words from the show to make my point and you use your own original...Clap 

between yesterdays post and today, you are the star here!!! Whattay awesome ness only!... Scalpels rule!

Originally posted by: purplenpink

I so did not want to comment on it till it plays out tomorrow but man that pose..πŸ˜•

Payalia...πŸ€— 

Where have you been??? It seems like ages I have talked you ... but mostly, its been this week...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay...off to bed I go!

Am gonna try to keep thoughts of dulhan wearing a red sari coming outta the closet desperately outta my head!πŸ˜†

goodnight/day ladies!

Edited by magnetic693 - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Yep - the Highland chieftains don't usually let folks LIVE long enough to need itπŸ˜‰</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="2">Just kidding, Ippy - the last book I read before these old eyes gave up, was a medieval Scottish romance. Would tell you the name, but the memory's going tooπŸ˜›</font></font>

haha J ji.
I'm lowland btw. We die of haggis overload and being a junkie. That's a tin foil snorter..we ain't romantic like the highlanders with their kilts and pitchforks..
you and memory problems..pshaww!

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

🀣

Well someone act like the Dulhan this time...afterall last time he threw her out Poolside...so ab role reversal is happening all the way πŸ˜†

We should all be very afraid.. I will log into the hangout tomorrow afternoon to get the vibe on how this scene played out before watching...
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

veeps ... absolutely loved your post, and especially this part above.

Adding to this, as I see many people are frustrated with Khushi's monologue today ... how come everyone can understand where Arnav is coming from, when all we have seen of his "tragic, dark past" is a single flashback repeated again and again ...
and cannot understand where Khushi is coming from, when we have seen her issues again and again, at least three times with Buaji-Garima, and again and again with Arnav?
At the start of the show, when Payal's wedding broke, Khushi was told she was responsible, because she wasn't Payal's real sister. When Buaji pushed her for the engagement, she was being irresponsible and ungrateful because she was adopted and she owed them ... even to pick up the lost ring, Buaji played the "you're adopted" card ...
Now Arnav ... every time Arhi start getting close, he lets her down and pushes her away ... Diwali, farak padta hai ... the forced marriage for six months right after all the flirting, bangle gifting and bindi scenes ...
They go through hell together, realise they love each other, they come back and the whole family is now against her, her only support is Arnav ... and he also blames her for what happened with Di. AND tells her that she has to stay for the next two months ... without really mentioning what will happen after that. Plus he's never been the most reliable person in the past ... every loving phase has been followed by a phase of hate, which always led to an upheaval in her life.

There's no point her telling him she doesn't trust this will last, he will assure her that it will, and the next time he's angry, will throw her out again ... it always happens to her ...

Do you blame Khushi for being upset, confused and very, very insecure? And the only person she can show all this to, is Arnav.

Very good points Diya, given her history of being the scapegoat it is not out of character for her to feel this way. Khushi would have been able to handle anything had she had Arnav's support but now she doesn't even know about that. In a way he still is a shaitaan who proved he can change colors in a heartbeat when that temper takes over, the words hit her hard and now with this contract marriage it just makes things all the more complicated.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Payaliya - your namesake is getting DIE-LOGS these days!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So this morning I have a dulhaniya chaap. Fantastic.

the boy better get out that closet and do his typical pulling /pushing/grabbing/stalking trademark thing he does with khoosi to erase this chaap...