Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@NK
This is Nannav's version of "How I met your best friend / sister in law" 

Love the title Sari 🤣

The episode was smashing... Again minus Anjali's boo hoo. Honestly I'm tired of her howling

Moving on, it was a treat to watch NK & Nannav in action. These two have fabulous bromance going and I highly doubt if anybody can beat their chemistry in the bromance department. Nope not a chance!!

Although Nannav doesn't wanna admit it, if not for NK he wouldn't find any good choices to make Khushi khush 😉
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doc fab post.
agree today was CVS day to bop us on the head with their dialogues and remind us that this is not just a Lau story but a horror thriller Lau story and we need to prepare for the horrors also..
I like how you linked this as a trust building exercise which these two seriously need.. we had forgotten about the atoot vishwas.
and trps. Uugh. I'm also happy in my SKD. I'm still scarred from this mornings trp tamasha.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Yaar SGs you guys write so much that my thoughts drain out by the time I read all the posts, all beautifully and well written.

I feel there is nothing left for me to comment

I just want to see ASR wear a red saree if it's time for some reverse gear rabba-ve

RED SAREE TOH BANTA HAI BOSS, DEKHNA HAI TOH DEKHO 😆😆

Hey Geetu... 🤣🤣🤣  this was brilliant... how about that unfinished kiss.. could Khushi have a go at it too?

The trick is Geetu to only read the TM post first, do your response and then read the rest of the responses.. that is how I do ...

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Doc - This is it. I am not going to write anymore. I am baffled everyday at the amazing, thorough, awakening point of view of yours. I bow down to thee. From tomorrow on, I shall be a silent reader and absorb all the great stuff this thread has. You are amazing! simply brilliant!

Joey 🤗 ... thanku! Fishing for compliments?... much. 😛 I laued your post...BUT don't  think I'm not going to call you out on the DDLJ obsession - kya maajra hai? Jurmana bharna padega... just for this tom poem on Anjali Di. 😉
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Quick question...

Di ki saut..what is the english translation?  I am assuming it means "with my sister"...but I am not so sure.

I am gujarati, and hindi doesn't come easily to me...
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: howcome

Vee - dont you think Mami is in line and has been waiting for an ASR long before akash...
with all the taunts Mrs. ASR gets , i would expect mami to at least be warned 😛

Mami will have a change of heart on her own...She knows the real Khushi and right now the love of her own Child aka Anjali is greater than that of Khushi's and it is understandable. Well Kinda...Arnav will not show his wrath to his Mami ...she is his mother at far too many level's...He owe's a lot to her and for now I dont see any out burt's there. Handling Akash and Payal's relationship will be far MORE important than Mami's behavior towards Khushi at this moment atleast. 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: magnetic693

Quick question...

Di ki saut..what is the english translation?  I am assuming it means "with my sister"...but I am not so sure.

The other Woman in Di's Life 🤢
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: magnetic693

</div><div>Quick question...
Di ki saut..what is the english translation? I am assuming it means "with my sister"...but I am not so sure.

saut means mistress doesn't it. Eeek!
I'm afraid to join those words together. Correct me someone...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Doc fab post.
agree today was CVS day to bop us on the head with their dialogues and remind us that this is not just a Lau story but a horror thriller Lau story and we need to prepare for the horrors also..
I like how you linked this as a trust building exercise which these two seriously need.. we had forgotten about the atoot vishwas.
and trps. Uugh. I'm also happy in my SKD. I'm still scarred from this mornings trp tamasha.

-----------------------

I know what you mean...I woke up and quickly checked my phone to see 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was like WT*!  🤢😕😡😒 and more were the emotions of the day!

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Doc fab post.

Me too, ippy. That 2.0 still haunts me... 

Laued jo bhi main... your VMs are just super 👏.  I think your should a ArHi one to a Rajesh Khanna song as a tribute! 😃