Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Post and Song's updated on Page 1!

Great takes everyone...300 wasnt bad at all...better than 250 I would say πŸ˜‰

Vee.

Good one on Rajesh Khanna.  My first movie ever as a kid was Haathi Mere Saathi and all i remember of that movie is the song "Chal chal chal mere haathi mere saahi..."  I have grown up with my mom being a big fan of his and the first ever Superstar...

Thx
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

VM request by Veeps. Idea is ASR trying to talk to khushi but of course he can't and Khushi gets annoyed and shuts him up so he talks to her when she is sleeping. Just like the show. Nothing new.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkJVhyTLmy4[/YOUTUBE]

VM is perfection Ippy! 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">VM is perfection Ippy!</font>

shukriya rani sahiba πŸ€—
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

@Veeps, lovely post explaining Khushi's monologue with her DM. πŸ‘Yes, she is hurt but not angry.

The reactions in this forum have been varied to Khushi's rebuffing Arnav's gestures.  As this is the SG thread and we do welcome and discuss all viewpoints I am going to put forth mine.πŸ˜ƒ

Its been only 3 days since Arnav has been trying to pacify Khushi. For 3 months Khushi harassed Arnav  begging/yelling/pleading to get to the bottom of why he married her and  he refused to budge an inch. I am not saying this is tit for tat. Khushi  had no clue as to what the reason for the marriage was and his hate towards her, Arnav on the other hand knows the reason - when he asked for forgiveness and she did not agree he took the refuge of contract marriage - her very words "how can you think about our marriage being a contract after what we have been through" should have given him a pretty clear idea that she is hurt.

So her reaction is not baseless and without reason, when viewers can understand ASR without monologues why not give the same benefit of doubt to Khushi after seeing the incidents play out πŸ˜‰

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Sri: Great post, loved Sanjana's post too.

The difference between the post wedding time when Khushi was running around looking for answers and now while Arnav is courting his wife to win her back is they have been through the kidnapping track which has created the soul connection and deep understanding between them. Khushi realized during this time that what she feels for Arnav is love; what he feels for her is love, they have been through hell and back to find the other and be together.
The problem again is with scripting and character inconsistencies; this renders the telepathy and understanding of unspoken words connection futile.

I am with Khushi on being hurt, i want her to tell Arnav that he cannot lash out even if only in anger and then say he did not mean it. She needs to let him know that his behavior has left her more hurt than angry. After everything they have been through; accusing her like this, bringing up the contract is not done and you cannot turn around and forget about it like it did not happen.

We need a confrontation and soon; he can continue to make it up to her once he realizes how his words have hurt her and how she is so selfless that she does not wish to be happy if everyone around her is so upset indirectly because of her.

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So I see a lot of upset folks over the character assassination of ASR.

Can i ask why? πŸ˜³
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Vee.

Good one on Rajesh Khanna.  My first movie ever as a kid was Haathi Mere Saathi and all i remember of that movie is the song "Chal chal chal mere haathi mere saahi..."  I have grown up with my mom being a big fan of his and the first ever Superstar...

Thx

Ratna, my mom's a big fan too- Hi 5 on that! Never understood the fascination (though I liked some of his movies) and she didn't like it when I first said that πŸ˜† but it sure helped to bring it up when I was receiving a dressing down for my bollywood crushes at the time πŸ˜‰ 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

exactly, i wrote in another thread that though we are dying to see ASR woo his beloved wife...the timing is sooo inappropriate. With a sobbing sister whose life just turned upside down, he who claims to be doing everything for his Di, has suddenly changed tunes.
I am NOT saying khushi deserves less, i want cryanj also to have some sibling time with ASR...but i guess the time is ripe for Sibling MU πŸ˜•

Isha,  Savvy has hit the nail on the head with why we are seeing Arnav wooing Khushi in the middle of Anjali's depression.  If only they had chosen to delay the Shyam drama by a few episodes and given the viewers their Arhi fix, it wouldn't have played out this way.  The criticism seen now would be an angry tirade against Anjali had this been suddenly about Arnav-Anjali and Khushi was sidelined. 
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Welcome to the hangout LLL...A catchy username indeed...πŸ˜† Don't we love some spice...πŸ˜‰ Interesting post, you most definitely added plenty of spice. Yes, I chuckled when nani was ready with some medicine. Anjali was upset not sick. So what medicine do we have for tears?πŸ˜†

Khushi's entire chat w/DM was good except for the line when she said she wasn't upset w/Arnie. So what was all the fuss then? Is she simply acting hard to get...πŸ˜† Then the chat w/Akash...She sounded so like a old lady...A meddlesome SP bahu for TRP's?πŸ˜•</font>

Is upset is the word for naraz? I thought Che said she is not angry but meant hurt. She should have spelled that out too. Then there would be little less kolavari in our head.
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

exactly, i wrote in another thread that though we are dying to see ASR woo his beloved wife...the timing is sooo inappropriate. With a sobbing sister whose life just turned upside down, he who claims to be doing everything for his Di, has suddenly changed tunes.
I am NOT saying khushi deserves less, i want cryanj also to have some sibling time with ASR...but i guess the time is ripe for Sibling MU πŸ˜•

See that is the problem with the audience; last week his focus was Anjali; everyone was he has forgotten his wife who almost killed herself trying to save him.
Once he knows it is Khushi's b'day and that she is subsequently upset he tries to give her some attention so everyone is how come he has forgotten his sister who is in crisis.
ASR bechara kare bhi toh kya kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Anjali has begun to ask questions and wants to know what has happened; hopefully these light moments are to show Khushi that she is important to very ASR and i think by mid next week we will move back to more drama, more revelations and more focus on Anjali.