Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

So Arnav is still in the ME ME ME mode, you have to wear this you have to do this because I said so, aap laad governor honge apne office mein ghar mein toh aap sirf swami ho, samjhe aap!

closet se bahar aa rahe ho toh kapde bhi pehen lete red salwaar and red dupaata and then khushi chasing you, how classy rabbave!!

MentalExotica's imagination's running wild...

Why you want to see him in women clothings? Pehle Saree or ab suit?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

Great post Sari and SGsπŸ‘

So what we talking?? I laued the episode...πŸ˜‰

They stole your Lau.
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ipkbs

gitikaji,
aap bhi na!
Aap ka imagination kaafi tezz hai..
khushi ne sari pehni nahi to swami ko pehnado. Waste not...

Waste Not Want Not

RED RED RED!!! πŸ˜†
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched diwali again for old times sake..
ab now we are going down memory lane, ab diwali 360 bhi kardo...
including those awesome extremely neat Sobti sideburns..but minus the hideous green shirt and shiny grey suit..
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally updated on Page 1.  
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Payal,     Amen to that .  I am hoping the precap if a one off and I will hate it if ASR's character is dilluted.

I am so pysched out as to how this will play out that i am ranting all over the place. i am scared really but veeps post kinda made me feel ok but still i am very very scared. One wrong move there and they make a yo yo of ASR just like they always make out of Khushi.πŸ€”

Ratna, Isha- πŸ€—

Tell you what, we'll virtually hold hands and watch this together with semi-closed eyes πŸ˜† Ok seriously speaking I have hopes it'll be a paagal par cute scene. And from the pre-cap we know Khushi atleast smiles. Hopefully she'll even laugh and it'll work out really well.

And on the outside chance that it doesn't work out well, we'll come and 'share' (more like vent actually) our grief here- deal? πŸ˜‰
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Check this out ladies...its awesomeπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zShy0aQAePo[/YOUTUBE]

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Payal,     Amen to that .  I am hoping the precap if a one off and I will hate it if ASR's character is dilluted.

Payal/RatnaπŸ€—
I am with you guys on hoping that ASR's character is not messed with in his attempts to woo Khushi. One thing that gives me hope is that ASR says with a smile after her recollects their initial journey together that
"jaha Khushi hai vaha pagaalpan aur madnesss toh hoga hi". So he knows that this is crazy kiddish stuff but it is what brought them together and made them fall in love. This is something he will do to make her smile because he knows what ticks for her. So hopefully it is ASR consciously making a decision to do the nautanki to please her and not an assassination of his character.
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Waste Not Want Not

RED RED RED!!! πŸ˜†

Haila Gitika...where have you been...long time no see...I thought you went to the other forumπŸ˜‰
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not too interested in other scenes though I do wish to mention Anji.  I am so with her and  her questioning the facts is a good sign.  I hope  nani brings this up with Arnie tomorrow as Anji needs to be pulled out of her depression.  Arnie or  the cvs have completely forgotten that he has a sister next door who needs looking after . I do want romance but please do not shove the other track under the carpet.

exactly, i wrote in another thread that though we are dying to see ASR woo his beloved wife...the timing is sooo inappropriate. With a sobbing sister whose life just turned upside down, he who claims to be doing everything for his Di, has suddenly changed tunes.
I am NOT saying khushi deserves less, i want cryanj also to have some sibling time with ASR...but i guess the time is ripe for Sibling MU πŸ˜•