Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj ki bakwas updated on page 1. Padhiye at your own risk. Hum abhi aatay hain. Sorry for the long post...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sari, this is my first post on your series of threads titled Spice Girls Hangout..  I dont  know if posting on your thread will make me any spicier but your thread has been very inviting so here is my first comment on your post 😊

Today's episode was way better than what we saw this week.. Must say  it was the NK/ASR camaraderie which made it viewable and interesting.. .. At his point, I like to see NK more on screen that the other characters... they have all become mothers and fathers of sorrow...

I almost expected ASR to suffer pangs of guilt and remorse when he went down his memory lane.. I must say I was tad disappointed when I saw a smile on his face.. But was he reminiscing correctly about Khushi...? Khushi yielding a knife as a cure  - that's her shock treatment and if I remember correctly she had apologised for every little mishap caused by her.. till today we have not seen any apology coming forth from ASR..

Khushi on the other hand managed to identify her problem but her saying that she was not angry with ASR was  disappointing too..  Shouldn't she be angry for the shoddy treatment she has been receiving in the RM household?

Akash & Payal have their share of problems... but they are not willing to thrash it out... neither do they want any mediation.. how do they hope to continue their married life will remain a mystery...  Akash keeps telling Payal that his sister is suffering.. what has he done to alleviate her suffering - someone must ask him... at least I see ASR inquiring after her health and well being but Akash merely keeps walking in and out of the house only stopping to reprimand the Gupta sisters... 😆

Anajali too amazed me today.. she chooses to believe her husband and ASR ... so who is the culprit for this fiasco? I bet she will point fingers at Khushi... This character is so self absorbed that she refuses to see beyond herself... she has not bothered to inquire ASR how he was doing after the kidnap incident nor heard his side of the story.. it was only Naani who wanted to know the truth... others seem to be satisfied with what they saw on Friday and are going about their businesses without caring two hoots for the person who earns the bread and butter for the house...
a
Come tomorrow, (after all the wooing and cajoling) I hope Khushi will tell ASR what is truly upsetting her... at least them solving the issues together will bring them closer... I would prefer their romance blooming this way rather than resorting to silly antics which is not truly the style of ASR.. I may change my tune tomorrow after seeing the full episode... in the pre-cap he looked oh so out of sorts to me.. 😆

Finally, they should stop treating Anjali like a patient.. agree she is suffering from Depression and is distraught.. the best cure for depression  is to mingle with people and being in a lively environment... Whereas now she is confined to her room where people treat her like an invalid.. she should be up and about and if she is suffering from shock.. then please get her some help...

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba ve SGs 🤗 
A decent episode.. I wish they had incorporated one scene with buaji and amma in the mix.. Them calling their girls to check up or something like that.. Then we would have had all the IPK characters showing up, except babuji, mamaji, and of course the all important Lakshmiji ( this one is for you Veeps) 

I get that khushi is upset with Arnav.. I was the one who was championing for being more upset couple of episodes back.. But what's the deal with this girl? Just tell him it's bothering you that everyone is upset and that he was hurtful to you..I get it.. She is hurt, not angry.. But he has no clue! He thinks she is angry. About the birthday thing 😕 And he is ignoring his precious di for you girlie, and putting up with NK! I don't know what he considers worse.. Fandom loves ASR-NK bonding just as much as they hate Cryanj being out of the frame right now.. So brownie points from us about that 👍🏼

Yesterday Joey spoke about the lack of manners and privacy and space in RM.. I thought it was even more applicable today 🤢  Could not watch any of the Akash scenes.. Had to skip them.. Just heard that he no longer refers to khushi as Khushiji... Demotion go gaya. 

Payaliya told of khushi ⭐️ I was hooting my support of Payal at the screen as I watched that scene.."hum sab ko samjhava kar thak gaye hai ki hum sirf khushi ki been nahi hai, Payal hai" 👏 
But right after Payal left, khushi went "kuch karna padega" and I went *head desk* serious SATYANASH 

Anji is making me happy.. She is asking kostins. She holds neither of the two most important men in her life responsible.. So by corollary I want to say she thinks khushi is.. Can we please press the gas a bit on this development? But Bhy did nani have to put Anji to sleep for some tears.. She was not adequately hysterical to deserve a sedative 😕
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Sanjana...feeling a little better after your interpretation if khushi or her actions. But, I think this has to end this week and if it pacified some viewers he can say sorry and apologize, give her assurance for future.
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Just found Khushi very irritating today. Cvs yet again messing with her.

Ratna, 👍🏼 I found her very annoying today too.. I don't know about messing with the character part.. I don't have opinion yet 
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to the IPK team for the 300th episode and 
still keeping us glued!👏 

I am totally enjoying NK-Nannav interactions...they are hilarious and the chemistry is awesome!😆 

Akash is unhappy with kushi not that she interfered in his and Payals way but because he still doesnt fully believe her about Shyam..so he holds her resposnsible for all that happened!

Payal..for once I was happy that somebody showed the mirror to kushi but I dont think she has learnt anything!

Anji..today loved her dialogues..very real and connectable!

Kushi please spell your mind out to your husband...otherwise he will never be able to understand...even we didnt until you opened ur mouth!

ASR in the cupboard...that was one hell of ROFL moment for me...I never in ages expected ASR would do something like that..Gosh I have never laughed so much in IPK ..that scene was🤣...ASR character ka burtha bana diya wirters ne!😆

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Congrats to the IPK team for the 300th episode and 

still keeping us glued!👏 

I am totally enjoying NK-Nannav interactions...they are hilarious and the chemistry is awesome!😆 

Akash is unhappy with kushi not that she interfered in his and Payals way but because he still doesnt fully believe her about Shyam..so he holds her resposnsible for all that happened!

Payal..for once I was happy that somebody showed the mirror to kushi but I dont think she has learnt anything!

Anji..today loved her dialogues..very real and connectable!

Kushi please spell your mind out to your husband...otherwise he will never be able to understand...even we didnt until you opened ur mouth!

ASR in the cupboard...that was one hell of ROFL moment for me...I never in ages expected ASR would do something like that..Gosh I have never laughed so much in IPK ..that scene was🤣...ASR character ka burtha bana diya wirters ne!😆

Zu , Where have you been ?  Out on holiday or something.  Other than on Tants posts have not seen you lately ?  
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Joey .. How much do you love DDLJ? So many references? I loved it too. But, what has happened to SRK. Smoking is indeed injurious to health.

Loved your take. Story us missing because they tried to shift gear from all tense and sad and Rona dhona I guess. It needs to come back.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious last part. 

Liked everything in the episode but for Khushi's silence with ASR and interfering between Payal-Akash. Yes, they want to show us ASR wooing his lady love. That can be done by showing Khushi angry/upset with him. But she needs to tell him what bothers her. She needs to tell that people in this house are not happy and she feels guilty and on top of it he also makes her feel more guilty. 

Then they can work together to set Akash straight. If he comes to know that not only Khushi and Payal, even his bhai also kept quiet knowing about Shyam, then he will understand Payal and he will handle his mother also. 

Then they can progress with the story of Arnav wooing Khushi, trying to make her feel guilt-free, and redeeming himself in turn and Anjali questioning chotey's decision of throwing Shyam out - which is the major issue here. 

Don't understand why do they want to mess each and every relation together and mend everything in the last episode. Usual funda taken in almost all the serials.

And Khushi is already into mahan SP bahu mode except for her antics. Being self-less is different, being SP bahu is different. 

After so many incidents and experiences these two (ASR-Khushi) can not communicate with each other. 

Anyways, not to expect too much logic in fictions, may be it ruins the fun 😛

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

Love everyone's take thus far...

I liked the episode...must admit that I am waiting for the promo to play out...I feel like the proverbial white elephant is in the room but is being purposely ignored by our couple!  Only an argument, near death experience or something extreme is gonna bring it out into the open!  Bring it! 

Am confused by Kushi's monologue...so she is not mad at Arnav?? Then why not even a give small measure of appreciation for what he is doing?  She is unhappy because everyone else is unhappy?   Good luck ever being happy then as rarely does life give you moments where everyone in your inner circle is happy and carefree!  I hope the CVs further clarify what Kushi's exact beef is...I am getting confused

And really..drugging Anjali to sleep when she is on the cusp of trying to get some answers?!?  Really, Nani, not the best solution in the long run.  Anjali needs to learn the reality of the situation to work past it.  Ah well..just dragging the issue I guess.

Loved the NK and Arnav scenes...too cutey patooties!  Reminds me of teenage boys working through their first loves! 😳  For a minute I thought Arnav was gonna put two and two together and realize that he was the cause of the situation his sister and Kushi are in.  Liked the trip down memory lane though...

Akash... 

Favorite part of the epi:  the precap...OMG, too sweet!