Akash The Normal Raizada

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

• I was Chatting in Facebook and then i realized i should make this a post :

Please Read Akash Justification My Point Of View 

and share Your Views

Akash is basically Hurt , the most importnat point is Payal do not trust him enough to share her problems , the cause sake of khushi ,

• That hurts him more , he is not seeing relationships or his POV is different , he is the one who went against whole family for Payal ,and what she has done never even trusted him enough to give him a clue

•  They shared everything when the damage is done completely irrevokably

•  and thinking upon whole situation from his POV he feels both Khushi and Payal hid everything for the alliance with rich family , and that makes him think himself low , ie Payal is loving him for not what he is , but for whatever he has , proving his mom all correct

•  and above all Payals attempt to win him over concluded his doubts of she being a golddigger , or something like of that sort akash hates , girl behind money and position ... So in the end My POV is Akash's Narazgi is Jaiz ...

Edited by -Magicia- - 18 July 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Complete Discussion := LOL

Iffy Squiffyposted to   Just can't get over how much Akash has changed for the worse. It's horrible. A year ago he listened to each and every one of Khushi's hare-brained schemes so he can win Payal's heart. Now he's standoffish with Khushi and blasts Payal into the netherworld for involving Khushi in their matter. I know Khushi was meddling but old Akash would've known she had good intentions but this new arrogant Akash thinks otherwise. It seems Payal is just gonna stick it out and silently endure his cold behaviour. CVs, you're kinda killing Akash's character and PayAsh's sweet story. Let something drastic happen so that Akash realises he shouldn't take advantage of his wife's silence and continue to be a jerk. Old Akash, though timid, was a helluva lot nicer.
Jess, i remember the first time he was being an ass (when he yelled at Payal outside a business party) and i was thinking i'd wait to see a few more scenes before i made a judgement. It's been more than a few scenes and i realise i hate it.
It's not like ArShi's track either, where we see Akash feeling guilty at all for treating Payal so cruelly. Eugh, all i can see is that it's not gonna end anytime soon if Payal carries on the way she's doing.

Mee Magicia 
    • the CVs doing wonderful job with akash
  •  Akash is basically Hurt , the most importnat point is Payal do not trust him enough to share her problems , the cause sake of khushi ,
  • That hurts him more , he is not seeing relationships or his POV is different , he is the one who went against whole family for Payal ,and what she has done never even trusted him enough to give him a clue
  •  They shared everything when the damage is done completely irrevokably
  • and thinking upon whole situation from his POV he feels both Khushi and Payal hid everything for the alliance with rich family , and that makes him think himself low , ie Payal is loving him for not what he is , but for whatever he has , proving his mom all correct
  •  and above all Payals attempt to win him over concluded his doubts of she being a golddigger , or something like of that sort akash hates , girl behind money and position ... So in the end My POV is Akash's Narazgi is Jaiz ...

• Iffy Squiffy That's what i hate. That he thinks Payal is a golddigger, cos he looked shocked when Shyam played that card. But their relationship has been sour for longer than i can endure. They can't keep up with this cos it is ruining the sweet relationship they had. They need to communicate properly.

• Mee Magicia Payal made mistake
    •  he is of true type , straight and those people beleive if u hide something that means the problem with you ..LOL ..

• i beleive that thats why , if you are truthfull then why you should hide get sacred

Edited by -Magicia- - 18 July 2012 at 5:39pm
Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Magicia-

I think you are forgetting that Akash was the one who literally stalked Payal. Remember she even rejected his marriage proposal the first time and it was Akash who asked Arnav and Khushi to help him in wooing Payal.

And she started to woo him after they got married! It's not called gold digging when you try to woo your husband. Doesn't make any sense ;)

Akash is being a jerk. Period.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77deepa0503kazmia12hopethisworks-Magicia-Heebsteju695

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by -Magicia-

I think you are forgetting that Akash was the one who literally stalked Payal. Remember she even rejected his marriage proposal the first time and it was Akash who asked Arnav and Khushi to help him in wooing Payal.

And she started to woo him after they got married! It's not called gold digging when you try to woo your husband. Doesn't make any sense ;)

Akash is being a jerk. Period.

it could be taken as payal trying to keep her husband , before he realize she is not worthy of him and find another interest , she acted so childish 

she forgot for what he liked chose her in first place 

which he declared her many times 

so what payal done is unforgivable according to him , 

especially when damage is complete 

his dees life ruined beyond recovery 

Arnav is relishing his new found love , and his redemption for hurting khuhsi for long , so in his mind it is khushi who suffered more because he knew it as it is done by him ...

but Payash was a couple , supposed to be one ..

and she hid everything

I am happy for that track as Akshay got some role to play , other than his performances in SBS or SBB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top