Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

   
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

|Avinesh Rekhi AT # 8| (Page 132)

evonne Goldie
evonne
evonne

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 1518

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbloves

Originally posted by -mimi-

Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by -mimi-

Originally posted by mbloves

Originally posted by -mimi-

now the million dollar question.
who will create the next AT???


UUU!  ROFLROFL true fan f ROFLHUNAR LOL
yup i m fan of Hunar..
ok I will.. but from now it will be Kabir-Aditi AT.
oh omg u become a hunar fan?????/ i was only one till nw who loved hunarLOL
no i was a Hunar fan from the beginning.. Aditi was becoming irritating.. but i always loved Hunar's acting.. n their chemistry is just awesome..
n most of all she is not only pretty but beautiful.. even my mom is a biig fan of Hunar. She always says Hunar looks like a princess.Embarrassed

but i feel she's ICCHHA!'sLOL LOL  SISTER!ROFL 
hey hw dare u to compare her with tat iccha ?????????Angry hate her and her voice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mbloves

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8559

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by -mimi-

Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by -mimi-

Originally posted by mbloves

Originally posted by -mimi-

now the million dollar question.
who will create the next AT???


UUU!  ROFLROFL true fan f ROFLHUNAR LOL
yup i m fan of Hunar..
ok I will.. but from now it will be Kabir-Aditi AT.
oh omg u become a hunar fan?????/ i was only one till nw who loved hunarLOL
no i was a Hunar fan from the beginning.. Aditi was becoming irritating.. but i always loved Hunar's acting.. n their chemistry is just awesome..
n most of all she is not only pretty but beautiful.. even my mom is a biig fan of Hunar. She always says Hunar looks like a princess.Embarrassed
oh Smile

my mom is a big fan of Drashti n Hunar..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evonne

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8559

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Kavir even i hate her voice.. it sounds like woodpecker..
mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 16650

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by mbloves

Originally posted by evonne

me here ...2day was really a bad day 4 meCry


y?Shocked
pissed of wit this records... even i couldnt eat ma lunchCry


ohhh! Shocked 
evonne Goldie
evonne
evonne

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 1518

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mimi-

Kavir even i hate her voice.. it sounds like woodpecker..
ROFL even though tapu was negative she was a lot was bter ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MISANTHROPIST

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 16650

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
RITZI  BHAAG GAYI...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evonne

evonne Goldie
evonne
evonne

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 1518

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
QUOTE=mbloves]
Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by mbloves

Originally posted by evonne

me here ...2day was really a bad day 4 meCry


y?Shocked
pissed of wit this records... even i couldnt eat ma lunchCry


ohhh! Shocked 
[/QUOTE]Cry n i should subit it on wed really bc days...
only of dpt is this strictCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mbloves

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8559

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evonne

Originally posted by -mimi-

Kavir even i hate her voice.. it sounds like woodpecker..
ROFL even though tapu was negative she was a lot was bter ...
u r ri8..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evonne

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index