Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV's Master Plan Completes, Results Tomorrow!

Sammy11 IF-Rockerz
Sammy11
Sammy11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

UV's Master Plan Completes, Results Tomorrow!

Hmmm... Todays episode was dreamy and most excited than ever but not as good as tomorrows will be. DEK is still in rollercoaster mode which is making its viewers over excited day by day. The gradual increase in TRPs without promotion is the proof that this show is a living beauty to see.

Now coming to the episode's quick analysis, JN's flying balloon has finally got punchured i.e. Chane ke jhar se gir gayi!... Lol... In todays episode when UV stopped dancing with her in the end and looked for M. She felt cheated for the first time, the expression on her face was worth watching how embarassed she felt of being kept down, I hope she got her lesson for interfereing between two pure lovers...

M in todays episode got another promotion in behaviour, she has learned o face and handle media, kya jawab diya usne media ko ke unki bolti band ho gayi... Lol.. She was looking the most gorgeous and cutest in todays episode, now I know why UV lost his heart for her, Uff kya adayen thi... Finally she got her lovers interest, an another victory for M! Hip hip hurray!!!

UV was the main show stealer today, thumbs up for his khatilana ada when he saw M while dancing with JN. He was purely an Ace in todays episode. He looked over sexy and charming... Haaye nazar na lage! Anyway his plan is now completed and the result is tomorrow when M confesses her love for him... OMG I want ManVeer dance now!!!

VB and UN were finally seen working equally for the ManVeer, UN's positive attitude for M was expected as I already predicted it before... VB was also to his best today, saying JN as haddi, M as roti and UV as kabab... Lol ab haddi ko kaun puchega... Ya uthke pheke ga... Lets see...

Last but not the least The Precap... It was mind blowing... The song and the dance steps were 1:1 equally choreographed! Lovd it... Just waiting eagerly for it... My eyes didnt blinked for a moment to see how cool it was... Really a dream come true...

And guys I dont think we should get sad listening DEK ending on 2nd Aug because its not properly confirmed by the PH. Because this week M will confess, next week will be UV's accident and JN and A's plan as spoilers leaked and how come the last week will have ManVeer marriage as its been promised by SA? There should certainly be a good time lapse and transition between the accident and marriage... But thinking about the other angle (I dont liked the idea but...) They will end the show by just a narration in DS's voice that they married and lived happily ever after...

Anyway thanks for reading and good night, keep watching DEK till the end to increase the TRPs and save DEK... Thanks again...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuarmanmallikjontyjainmahnoor2468rmrythumbalinaRatiKoniarisha134mmishra1kismattweetyN_i_h_aallseasonrainAbhiAnicandy08srividhya68-TeriMalang-sunflower52arryline..IshqShava..Roze12Mystic_nights_..oishu..carisma2dumas...navina...-BerryCharm-

livvy_11 Goldie
livvy_11
livvy_11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Nice post u jus gave us a nice post and a post 4 dek fans who hav lost hope that deks goin to end soon and after reading this post they will still hav hope of dek not ending so soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_aSammy11-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

armanmallikN_i_h_aSammy11

N_i_h_a Senior Member
N_i_h_a
N_i_h_a

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
i dont want 2 disappoint any1s expectations bt i feel UV is jus playing this 2 gt a confession n thn hurt her the way she hurt him...he repeatedly confessed his love n she repeatedly rejected it...wt makes us al think he'll easily accept her love? and she wil easily gt UV?
im thinkin this becos sumway UV wil leave the party n hav an accident...bt the ? is why does he leave the party? what leads up2 him leaving the party...going out n having the accident...summut major...so i c this party lasting a few days n the result nt exactly happening 2mrw...

jyotiwaliapoiu123Sammy11

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
nice post dearThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_