Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Reflect those MAD/CRAZY Arshi Moments- IPK TEAM*** (Page 6)

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Originally posted by MaddyAddy

I agree that IPK has given us some great memorable moments, and has set the expectations very high. Currently the actors are playing out their characters as per the demands of the script, which seemingly is failing to maintain the magic, rather messing up the strong characters created in the past.
Anjali is not the issue here, the issue is how the matter is being handled. She is a broken woman, fine we get that; IPK is a story about the brother and sister as per GH, fine we get that too; but why in the world are the brother and sister so disconnected in this moment of great grief?
most scenes and scenarios in the current track seem forced into the script making is look abrupt, jerky and most illogical majority of the times.

I just hope they decide on the direction of the show sooner than soon, so that things start moving again and we get our quality IPK back =)
I agree with you to a certain extent- the script is miandering slightly but I can name quite a few times that thsi has happened in the past. The KSP of the show is definately the relationship of the 2 protaganists & that is the pivotal part of the drama without any question. The problem with the show is that it takes time for explanations to be made clear & hence the viewer is left with the impression that there is no purpose or meaning. I think e.g. that there is a purpose for Khushi to act like she is at the moment & I believe that she has an ulterior motive. Sometimes though the CVs surprise me as in the past they would have explained the reason?
With the brother /sister relationship- there is a very fine line with the MU that exists & the person that causes the dilema is Arnav who is an awkward position because he daren't spell it out to his sister but he knows that his wife has been wronged. I think that IPK is unique because it does not do as all other soaps do on Indian TV which is exaplin through the reasons in one way or another through FB, narrative etc 

that makes sense

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you...
this is really awesome post

Go to top