Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Reflect those MAD/CRAZY Arshi Moments- IPK TEAM*** (Page 4)

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Very true and I agree with most of this post so here is MY lovely Ryan Gosling appluading you. 

I am really enjoying Arnav trying to please Khushi, its making me cringe a little bit seeing him act all lovey-dovey buts it entertaining none the less.  I feel the mans embarrassment! 

WOW - never had that before - thank-you so much!!! This track full of tests & tribulations is what makes it all worth while!!! Agree with youWink

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Loved the brilliant analysis of ASR character.ASR is just an awesome complex character that's hard to describe.And Barun portrayed it so well, that I have doubt any other telly actor ever could do  this role. Hats off Barun Sobti, a genuine actor in a million! 
I am loving to see him transforming to ASR from Arnav. Arnav's devastated childhood made him ruthless shrewd ASR and Khushi's love is bringing back the real Arnav covered in a shell.
Let's come to today's episode. I loved the sweet memorizing of the past. But when he was recollecting the memories don't you think he should be remorseful for all those manhandling! Intentionally or unintentionally what he did with Khushi is barbaric! But I didn't see any sign of repentance instead he was smiling.CVS is doing great job so far but just can not avoid the redemption. He has to redeem if he wants to win Khushi, the most great and precious possession of ASR.
Like you I also thought that moment was so poignant & I agree that he should feel guilt but he honestly still thinks that that is how people should be handled & that is why he has no regrets. So far all that he has done has always been as ASR the company director that has to be ruthless in order to succeed. He treats life as a takeover where anything can be bought. Now we see flecks of Arnav come out. I think & hope that we will be shown that he changes & through that we see that he learns to feel guilt & through taht he acknowledges that he has really hurt Khushi. That is what the CVS will hopefully be showing very soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Very nicely said! Loved how you dug deep in the character, awesome post! Big smile
EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Reading all the negative posts upset me but now reading yours, I'm quite happy because I finally came across who agrees with me. Thank you for making the post!
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
superb post...Clap
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written dear! Totally agree with u Thumbs Up Loved it ! Smile

Edited by sweetgal19 - 19 July 2012 at 1:02pm
MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I agree that IPK has given us some great memorable moments, and has set the expectations very high. Currently the actors are playing out their characters as per the demands of the script, which seemingly is failing to maintain the magic, rather messing up the strong characters created in the past.
Anjali is not the issue here, the issue is how the matter is being handled. She is a broken woman, fine we get that; IPK is a story about the brother and sister as per GH, fine we get that too; but why in the world are the brother and sister so disconnected in this moment of great grief?
most scenes and scenarios in the current track seem forced into the script making is look abrupt, jerky and most illogical majority of the times.

I just hope they decide on the direction of the show sooner than soon, so that things start moving again and we get our quality IPK back =)
garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
agree with youSmile

Go to top