Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reflect those MAD/CRAZY Arshi Moments- IPK TEAM***

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Reflection of those Mad & Crazy Arshi Encounters from the Past

With the story unfolding after the kidnap & the exposure of Shyam I was really trying hard to place my finger on the pulse of IPKKND & I think I may have hit on a "eureka" moment & it came to me today when Arnav realised that to woo his wife he had to be mad & crazyWacko to get her undivided attention.

It dawned on me that the problem with Arnav was not the fact that Shyam had coveted  his own Khushi & so thereafter forcing him to evict him & in the process alienate his wife by bringing up the contract marraige. NO- it comes from his own issues that are rooted to his past. So its fair to say that if you take Jijaji out of the equation the issues that exist today would still have been inherent after he declared himself to Khushi that fateful night on the terrace.

The problem is that now ASR has to be Arnav the husband he finds it really hard because he does not know how to express his feelings. He has never had to win anyone over by being loving or kind. Whatever he has wanted in the past he has just gone out & ordered & boughtCool- to him that is the way of life. In his own words

" Main zindagi dimaag se jeeta hoon- dil se nahin". This has always been in his attitude in life & so he finds it hard to separate ASR from Arnav. Even when asked to be wished for a birthday or to contrive a smile he struggles.

Which brings me to my next crucial point in this character analysis ' what were all those encounters called Arshi moments about? Up till now I always thought that they meant romance which means an ardent expression of love between 2 people BUT if you examine these moments (that we have all loved & soaked up every precious second) always following a major event we always got these gestures, subtle touches, meaningful facial expression & eye contactEmbarrassed followed by frustration & often angerAngry. In fact the only time that love has been expressed in so many words has been when intoxication was present or when Khushi was asleep!!! There have been some truly beautiful moments to behold & all these were so well enacted that they left a lasting impression. If you notice though ' no expression through so many words- although we know he meant to when he asked " Khushi tum deekh ho?"

We the viewers & devoted fans know how much she means to him because we can read his eyes & we can see the longing ' the loveHeart- adoration 'joy- all expressed so well by Barun which we have all gone gaga over. So now he feels uncomfortable when he has to use words ' because that is what is required to win Khushi over in the time that is left before its too late. This is new to him as in the past relationships have always been one sided & he was used to a low-emotion relationship (Lavanya).

Now he realises that the strategy "if you can't beat them join them" by acting as mad & crazy like Khushi did in the past will possibly win over her stubborn streakParty. Let's hope he succeeds but it will be fun to watch all his antics. The best scene today (there have some phenomenal ones in the past week that you would store on the shelf to watch again & again) was captured when Arnav spoke about the past & it was like he "bloomed" & came out of his shell as he emoted & had that far away look on his face that then brought him to his planning tactics. The way that he went from one event to the other & with the rejoinders from NKSilly  - it was true masterpiece in the making!! Then of course all those eventful occasions that involved Khushi.

StarJust wanted to say that everyone on the IPKKND team are doing a brilliant job & I know that you have come across some heavy criticism recently but because of you & your skills in bringing this great cast together, for some amazing stoty-lines 'meaningful dialogue, for some magical comical humour & for selecting the 2 most talented & versatile actors ' I SALUTE YOUThumbs Up ' please carry on giving us these precious moments to reflect on.Clap

Sorry for the analytics again - but I was so inspired by this week that i could not help myself & was in deep thought as to what the real crux of the problem with Arshi was - you may not agree with me but I enjoyed trying to convince you LOL

Edited by VasantiLad - 18 July 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28abbyy8celafizzyfairyhuntinchildEvilMindedMepalo101Krishma042arshi1986kitty789voldemortArchu61Dreamcatchermariam42ameesha_14sanchi333svmistarzyashanoreenboisecrazyshagun-rocksiLuvYellowCrazy_1001priyankaatanviaAquilinego2sleep83gunayaaraditi07highonshowsOmaRamdassrashikasidhu285srijaaa127smitarMariam_Sultansamanthana--Yashi--soharaSrilathalollaTia.0-ElmoFuj-Deedeepa1OnepoundChicanu17drunkiiebabeSimi1711-.serendipity.-Fazila~NestleToulouselazyleaves.shinchan.

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpWell said , agree with you .
Brilliant cast , they are together made something like a magic ,
 except Anjali's depression track then Khushi's anger 

She is trying to change her husband to become  betterWink
I think she are exaggerating a bit Confused
I hope the CV'S wouldn't drag the story line more
can't bear this moreOuch

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 18 July 2012 at 6:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Rose_7MaddyAddysidhu285sohara

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Couldnt agree more..
Very well said dear :)
Vry true!
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

can't bear this moreOuch

I thought that as well - that Khushi was deleberately being hard as she does not want to get close to Arnav because if she distances herself when she has to leave after 6 months it will be easier as she feels that Di will never forgive her!!
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

Couldnt agree more..
Very well said dear :)
Vry true!
Gee thanks
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

can't bear this moreOuch

I thought that as well - that Khushi was deleberately being hard as she does not want to get close to Arnav because if she distances herself when she has to leave after 6 months it will be easier as she feels that Di will never forgive her!!

I hope that your thought is true but :
If she wants to leave already so why did not be clear with Arnv?
Why she avoided him and broke his heart over and over again?
Why she takes the others concerns  to her heart
then interfere in their lives ?

Why she would like to be as the sacrifice  lamb always
I  refuse her way of handling matters
I think she must be very clear in her relationships,
especially with her husband

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 18 July 2012 at 6:55pm
Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
What ever you said is true.Loved your analysis 
..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
nicely said yaar.. really i agree with you...
good post :)
thnks for the pm

Go to top