Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Tomorrows epi... July 19/2012 (Page 6)

Poll Question: What will be Khushis reaction when she sees Arnav in the cupboard???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
337 [83.21%]
28 [6.91%]
32 [7.90%]
8 [1.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

Originally posted by Fazila~

Smile cutely trying to control that... and ask "aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?"
Arnav has to... has to say "tumhari smile dhund raha hoon" and then she'll smile wide...
"Good... tumhe mil gayi! batana  chahiye tha na! mai sab kaam vaam chodke dhundne mein laga hua hoon...huh!" Arnav will reply getting out and walk away with a smirkTongueWink
wah wah wah...so sweet...hai i cant wait to see...i so want to see her reaction...but u know what i fear...

She will give a half smile n then start to cry...he will come running n say Kiya howa??? n she will say how can i smile when the whole house is sad...If u want to put a smile on my face fix everything...fix everyones lives in the house n when they all smile...my smile will return...Embarrassed

hmmm... Arnav will be sooo proud of his dear wife!Embarrassed but then he should say something like you keep smiling bcoz thats whats holding me up..." i'm totally in a cheeky romantic mood today i guess... actually the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes was ipk's repeat... so totally in a good moodWink

me too i saw barun in my dreams m too happyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
smile first...then will pretend again though she'll enjoy the whole thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Arnav has to... has to say "tumhari smile dhund raha hoon" and then she'll smile wide...
"Good... tumhe mil gayi! batana  chahiye tha na! mai sab kaam vaam chodke dhundne mein laga hua hoon...huh!" Arnav will reply getting out and walk away with a smirkTongueWink
wah wah wah...so sweet...hai i cant wait to see...i so want to see her reaction...but u know what i fear...

She will give a half smile n then start to cry...he will come running n say Kiya howa??? n she will say how can i smile when the whole house is sad...If u want to put a smile on my face fix everything...fix everyones lives in the house n when they all smile...my smile will return...Embarrassed

hmmm... Arnav will be sooo proud of his dear wife!Embarrassed but then he should say something like you keep smiling bcoz thats whats holding me up..." i'm totally in a cheeky romantic mood today i guess... actually the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes was ipk's repeat... so totally in a good moodWink

LOL

noclapsplease

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

LOL

BARUN IN DREAMS... DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW DOING WHAT??!!! *RAISING MY EYEBROWS SUGGESTIVELY*

noclapspleaseFazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
first she will be shocked
Shocked
then a slow smile
Smile
then back to kkgsr in angry avatar
Angry
then walk away or she will ask him
aap yahan kya kar rahe hainWink

Fazila~

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

LOL

BARUN IN DREAMS... DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW DOING WHAT??!!! *RAISING MY EYEBROWS SUGGESTIVELY*

no its okay that will be too much information..
people will think of me as insane and u can't do this to me WinkWink

Avi64Fazila~

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
She will laugh Big smile 

Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

LOL

no its okay that will be too much information..
people will think of me as insane and u can't do this to me WinkWink

hehehe... sahi mein information overload se faint na ho jaayeTongue

noclapspleaseFazila~

Go to top