Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Tomorrows epi... July 19/2012 (Page 5)

Poll Question: What will be Khushis reaction when she sees Arnav in the cupboard???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
337 [83.21%]
28 [6.91%]
32 [7.90%]
8 [1.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I think she'll smile but will not show after all she is Mrs. arnav singh raizada after all. she'll have some effect of company..
she'll give arnav  a tough time..
this time it'll not be easy Mr. ASR
 WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Smile cutely trying to control that... and ask "aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?"
Arnav has to... has to say "tumhari smile dhund raha hoon" and then she'll smile wide...
"Good... tumhe mil gayi! batana  chahiye tha na! mai sab kaam vaam chodke dhundne mein laga hua hoon...huh!" Arnav will reply getting out and walk away with a smirkTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

Arnav has to... has to say "tumhari smile dhund raha hoon" and then she'll smile wide...
"Good... tumhe mil gayi! batana  chahiye tha na! mai sab kaam vaam chodke dhundne mein laga hua hoon...huh!" Arnav will reply getting out and walk away with a smirkTongueWink
wah wah wah...so sweet...hai i cant wait to see...i so want to see her reaction...but u know what i fear...

She will give a half smile n then start to cry...he will come running n say Kiya howa??? n she will say how can i smile when the whole house is sad...If u want to put a smile on my face fix everything...fix everyones lives in the house n when they all smile...my smile will return...Embarrassed
Cutsey_14 Newbie
Cutsey_14
Cutsey_14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Don't know about Khushi...but I would be laughing my head off!!!LOL

Fazila~

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
She might smile in front of him, and then frown again.. seems most plausible lol 

Fazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

wah wah wah...so sweet...hai i cant wait to see...i so want to see her reaction...but u know what i fear...

She will give a half smile n then start to cry...he will come running n say Kiya howa??? n she will say how can i smile when the whole house is sad...If u want to put a smile on my face fix everything...fix everyones lives in the house n when they all smile...my smile will return...Embarrassed

hmmm... Arnav will be sooo proud of his dear wife!Embarrassed but then he should say something like you keep smiling bcoz thats whats holding me up..." i'm totally in a cheeky romantic mood today i guess... actually the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes was ipk's repeat... so totally in a good moodWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleaseFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

hmmm... Arnav will be sooo proud of his dear wife!Embarrassed but then he should say something like you keep smiling bcoz thats whats holding me up..." i'm totally in a cheeky romantic mood today i guess... actually the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes was ipk's repeat... so totally in a good moodWink
Sigh...how it runs our lives...hehehe... if only they valued us...sigh...

Yep...Arnav should learn from NK and woo her..using good words...words that dont hurt her...instead heal her...poor girl has suffered so much...shes surviving...i would die...torture...

noclapsplease

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
She would definately laugh

Fazila~

Go to top