Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 8)

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Exactly - whatever you want to say is directed at us and that is not very respectful...so yes we agree to disagree...and can you please voice your other opinions with other like minded people ?Smile

I'm NOT directing anything at you? Did I say your name? I'm saying in general. Sheesh, calm down.

I've voiced my opinion several times over the forum, you may stalk my posts if you want. I'm just doing the same here, voicing my opinion. You don't have to agree, simple! :]

Edited by anitamalik - 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_heregia.khan

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by Geet24

I watch IPKKND for SaRun/ArHi...The day i will feel that i am watching Arnav/Anjali's unique love story, i will quit that day only. I just hope that day never comes...and CVs realise what we want !
WinkLOL
Shree we've discussed it and see TRPs said it all!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122PiscineMolitor1mangaloreGeet24sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

I watch IPKKND for SaRun/ArHi...The day i will feel that i am watching Arnav/Anjali's unique love story, i will quit that day only. I just hope that day never comes...and CVs realise what we want !
WinkLOL

m serious SisOuch
M not liking the way CVs r treating Khushi's character...They r not focusing on her emotions and i m finding it difficult to understant whether Khushi has forgotten all the past events or she is Robot who does not show/feel emotions at all.

GH said its DKS. I am like W*F?! Why didnt they mention it while promoting the show?Angry m feeling very very very disappointed...and one thing is for sure...DB/Anjali is a villain for me now...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimala1mangaloreMahi122PiscineMolitorsanja_here_Dazzling_ChitraFOmNaMaSteOm

rakeshbhosler Newbie
rakeshbhosler
rakeshbhosler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Agree ...When i was listening to her interview i was like what the hell is she trying to explain...and the worst part was every time she was saying " you guys don't  understand how hard we work" i was like you work hard you get paid for it you are not working hard for us...you are not doing any favour on us by working hard 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaEvocativesammi51mangaloreMahi122PiscineMolitorsanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
 i didnt hear her interview...bcs i was not interested...but frm discussion here i come 2 understand wat she said...and i  agree with u...Clap...i was abt to post some thing like this...the same viewers send her even more mails which contains their love ,wen they came to know she is leaving the show...and now if they are sending negative mails she has to understand there is something wrong over there ...not complaining...and sympathy or wat ever to anjali should be feel by viewers not u forcing them to feel...Confused...if she was promised as lead role then y she kept mum for 1year...she should have understand arshi is given more importance far befre...then y now????any way i may love to see anjali stronger version not this cry baby...bcs its jst un bearableAngry...but hate mailing should be stopped...bcs its their personal life...and its not manners

Edited by sanja_here - 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaEvocativeAcnavneilMahi122PiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

WinkLOL
Shree we've discussed it and see TRPs said it all!!

yes Bids...hope they learns a lesson from it and realise how they r trying to ruin their BABY for some Daljeet!!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122PiscineMolitorsanja_here_Dazzling_OmNaMaSteOm

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The trps will still effect if they end up giving to much Arhi without proper story and back up actors.

As Daljeet is also a human being if we all have right to voice our thought so does she.

About Akshay how will he improve his acting when he gets such pathetic tracks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katgia.khananitamalik

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

WinkLOL

m serious SisOuch
M not liking the way CVs r treating Khushi's character...They r not focusing on her emotions and i m finding it difficult to understant whether Khushi has forgotten all the past events or she is Robot who does not show/feel emotions at all.

GH said its DKS. I am like W*F?! Why didnt they mention it while promoting the show?Angry m feeling very very very disappointed...and one thing is for sure...DB/Anjali is a villain for me now...
Absolutely if they had promoted it as DKS then surely I shouldn't have been here!!
I can't see DKS no matter what!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanEvocativeMahi122PiscineMolitorGeet24OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top