Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 7)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Evocative

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Originally posted by Mahi122

we never said this show is only about ARHi...you mis categorize us unnecessarily - this show is about abhaas, and mami and buaji and nani and Kushi's parents and Anjali. Anjali in the same breath coz - 

1. DB is not there on the star plus banner of the show
2. on wikipedia the leads are Arnav and Kushi...
3. and also in the heart of all the fans...

why are you arguing anyways...let the TRPs decide...

No I'm not miscategorizing. I'm telling you everything I observe, its upto you to believe whatever. Like I said, it's sad people want romance over a actual storyline =) That's all I have to say. The people complaining have obviously been watching a different show than some of us for the past one year or so.

You are entitled to your opinion and so are we. We are  all watching the show for as long as you are, at some point our expectations are that the anger in ASR subsides and his love for Khushi supercedes, we put up with all the insults Khushi's character endured with the hope that love supercedes  just when we got to that point, Daljeet wants her way or no way, so we get incomplete Arnav and Khushi scenes to accomodate her way, she goes on a public interview to complaing her way through it, Akaash as her sidekick sounding like an unintelligent person who has no opinion of his own, I am offended by that interview and it only proves that even out of character Daljeet is as selfish as Anjali, sometimes I feel Actors forget their career depends on the Public making or breaking their career, what good is a movie or TV Serial if no one watches it or buys a ticket to see a movie, if someone can prove me wrong with my perception on this I'll gladly accept in kind, until then, we all have a voice on this Forum and it is our responsibility to use it responsibly and be allowed to voice it without being told by people who disagree with us, implying that we are stupid to have our opinion. To the member who originated this post "Daljeet should not be upset" I agree with you and is of the same opinion, to the member whose post I am responding to, allow us to state our opinion as we allowed you to state yours without the undertone, it is very disrespectful.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122OmNaMaSteOm

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

K man ...we did not send the hate mail - other than that - why should we justify what we feel about the show...our thinking...our wishes...what we find convincing what we don't...why this pressure ???

Whose we? You can't speak for the whole forum. Simple.

You don't need to justify. I'm not asking you to justify...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammi5

You are entitled to your opinion and so are we. We are  all watching the show for as long as you are, at some point our expectations are that the anger in ASR subsides and his love for Khushi supercedes, we put up with all the insults Khushi's character endured with the hope that love supercedes  just when we got to that point, Daljeet wants her way or no way, so we get incomplete Arnav and Khushi scenes to accomodate her way, she goes on a public interview to complaing her way through it, Akaash as her sidekick sounding like an unintelligent person who has no opinion of his own, I am offended by that interview and it only proves that even out of character Daljeet is as selfish as Anjali, sometimes I feel Actors forget their career depends on the Public making or breaking their career, what good is a movie or TV Serial if no one watches it or buys a ticket to see a movie, if someone can prove me wrong with my perception on this I'll gladly accept in kind, until then, we all have a voice on this Forum and it is our responsibility to use it responsibly and be allowed to voice it without being told by people who disagree with us, implying that we are stupid to have our opinion. To the member who originated this post "Daljeet should not be upset" I agree with you and is of the same opinion, to the member whose post I am responding to, allow us to state our opinion as we allowed you to state yours without the undertone, it is very disrespectful.  

I'm not telling you to not give your opinion nor did I ever mention that. Like I said, I just feel some of us have been watching a different show for a year if we cannot understand the characters...and the pious relationships.

And if you feel that way about Daljeet. Fine, I'm not trying to BRAINWASH you into changing your opinion and loving her. I just want to say its pathetic of fans to take their extreme love for ArHi to another level and bash actors DOING their JOB. At the end of the day, you DONT know what happens behind closed doors. Rumors spread- thats all I'm saying. But believe what you want too, it's a free world =)

Edited by anitamalik - 18 July 2012 at 11:25pm

sunflower52rini_katgia.khan

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

EvocativeOmNaMaSteOm

sameerah Senior Member
sameerah
sameerah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
she suppose to be 6 months pregnant!!!! do you think we would see the baby after the next 3 months?

EvocativeOmNaMaSteOm

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

I watch IPKKND for SaRun/ArHi...The day i will feel that i am watching Arnav/Anjali's unique love story, i will quit that day only. I just hope that day never comes...and CVs realise what we want !
WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi1221mangaloreAlpenliebeGeet24OmNaMaSteOm

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
you know what LOL! its honestly like we are banging our heads against the wall so lets just forget it =)) no point in arguing cause you all obviously think HATE MAILING AN ACTOR is the BEST and the RIGHT thing to do O.o so mature soo so so mature you guys :)

sunflower52rini_katanitamalik

Go to top