Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 4)

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

I dont know what DB PH or CVs are thinking... if they bring Anjali as a lead then TRPs will hit rock bottom
hahaha  bottom lead...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativePiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOm

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by jenny1000

Wait, did she say something? I am confused.

Jen listen to her new rangmunch interview.. 

and @Ace.. totally agree with you about her lacking professionalism wrt baby bump.. really, that's actually one of the major factors of people not empathising with her.. everytime she clutches that non existent tummy of hers saying there's her rajkumar/rajkumari.. I feel irritated instead of being sympathetic towards her or feeling bad for her.. I feel as if its all so fake!

If she wants people to really understand and empathise with her character, then she should CONVINCE us ... sure she emotes well, her pain comes across really well..but the fact that she still has no baby bump makes anjali sort of a mentally ill patient ... its high time they show her baby bump.. otherwise it will all look very laughable after some days.. 

too late man...she is about 7-8 months pregnant in the show now...suddenly if her stomach bloats now...it will be...well...LOL...I think time to make amends is gone now...she will always be unprofessional for me...
Totally agree. What's the big seal with it anyway? Take inspiration from vidya balan for gods sake. What are yougonna deliver a nonexistent baby? 
Forget vidya, look at  Hina khan. Ebpven she sported it for her show.
And why the fear of being typecast as a mom? It's not like she's gonna bag a lead role a
Or anything..
Stupid people who say they're working hard, but can't even be professional when it comes to such trivial things like wearing a baby bump.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evocative

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

I haven't heard the interview so can somebody share the written update? 

If she's complaining about mixed response to her character, she must grow up. Viewers discuss about the character and not her as a person. She should use Abhas and Sobti for examples cuz both men were bashed for their characters at one point or the other 
Trust me, you don't want to see it Daljeet really pissed me off. She said that she's working very hard.0, and so is everyone else. I mean, seriously? There are people who work harder than you and do so much more.
She said that she's been getting hate mails. Well, she DESERVES it. I don't wanna see anjali acting delusional. If she couldn't accept the fact that her stupid husband has done so much.. Fine, I know she worships her husband, but she should at least think why would her brother just chuck ho out without a reason? Why couldn't she believe the fact that her married man was into somebody else and had gotten engaged to someone else?
Anyway, back to the interview, akshay was supporting her like a yes- man. He seconded whatever Daljeet said like a nodding puppet. HATED him for that.
And Daljeet was on about the fact that's She is a good person.
Personally, I felt they were on crack.
Oh and she also said that if she was in the place of the character,she wouldn't want to see a party being celebrated. But hello Mrs. Blondie, the party was not a party. It was a quiet celebration between husband wife behind godsamn CLOSED Doors. It was her chipoice to enter into the room. No one had a lavish ceremony at home. Really pissed with everyone, especially that GH.

Wow, so she deserves hate mail for portraying her role? Pathetic thinking, Sorry to say. And the fact that you don't find Anjali's reaction justified just goes to show insensitiveness. I'm sure if you loved you're husband as much as Anjali did, you would be in shock for a couple of days too. Her whole world has shifted and crumbled apart. Think about it from her POV. Can't believe people are forgetting the fact that this show isn't only about damn ArHi- and thats' coming from a fan so do NOT call me a hater. I love the show for ALL the relationships they portray.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52rini_kat-MariaMars-

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativePiscineMolitorSiri22OmNaMaSteOm

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
This is what Daljeet Bhanot said in Rangmunch Interview

I do not understand why is she not looking at the lady who is interviewing, she keep on justifying to Akshya and rolling her eyes. Watch it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

You.Know.WhoEvocativeMahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by jenny1000

Wait, did she say something? I am confused.

Jen listen to her new rangmunch interview.. 

and @Ace.. totally agree with you about her lacking professionalism wrt baby bump.. really, that's actually one of the major factors of people not empathising with her.. everytime she clutches that non existent tummy of hers saying there's her rajkumar/rajkumari.. I feel irritated instead of being sympathetic towards her or feeling bad for her.. I feel as if its all so fake!

If she wants people to really understand and empathise with her character, then she should CONVINCE us ... sure she emotes well, her pain comes across really well..but the fact that she still has no baby bump makes anjali sort of a mentally ill patient ... its high time they show her baby bump.. otherwise it will all look very laughable after some days.. 

Can someone give me a quick update on her interview?

Go to top