Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 2)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaPiscineMolitor

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

too late man...she is about 7-8 months pregnant in the show now...suddenly if her stomach bloats now...it will be...well...LOL...I think time to make amends is gone now...she will always be unprofessional for me...

no yaar, she is just 4 months now.. because she found out she was pregnant just before ArHi wedding and if its 4 months for their wedding then its 4 months for her pregnancy too.. but yeah, the time for making amends IS sorta gone now.. 
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evocative

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

uff...now i again get confused coz...why would ASR have a 6 month contract with Kushi then...was he planning to tell his six month pregnant sister bout Shyam and Kushi... ????Confused

that is one of the many mysteries which have remained as yet unresolved.. LOL maybe he thought 6 months punishment was enough for khushi for whatever she did to him and it had nothing to do with telling anjali the truth.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

I was going to refrain from commenting about her, but let me try to be polite and say:

I am not impressed one bit nor do I feel any empathy for Anjali's character NOR do I take kindly to people telling me "to just love them"  And what is with Dogra!?  I used to think he is funny and what not but yaar he's acting like he is in pre-k (per rangmunch interview)

I just don't care who is upset; I just wish for the show to get back on track and deliver what it promised, deliver the love story that I got addicted to.  That's all, simple request production house/starplus

P.S.  Sanaya's professionalism is way above and beyond!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaEvocativeMahi122PiscineMolitorDecent6ChoriOmNaMaSteOmmads

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Ya, I think ur right, Daljeet shudn't b upset, as it is normal, 4 eg. take Abhaas also had complained earlier dat ppl were bashin him, but den l8r he realized dat his character is being appreciated, so Daljeet shudn't have a prob wit dat, as she knw it has happened wit 1 of her co-actors. I'm not bashin the character Anjali, nor I'm bashin Daljeet or Akshay 4 it. I knw dat they r doin their jobs. But I also feel dat they r showin 2 much of Anjali n plus they r showin less of Arshi romance, bcuz u knw wat sum ppl told dat they want Arshi romance, but if the sis cums in between, den it's obvious nobody will not lyk it, in fact ppl don't lyk it n plus it's affectin the trps of the show.  Pls don't take dis serious!!!!

Edited by girlz-rule - 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm
ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Why are they feeling deprived - we loved all of them equally...before they started to act deprived...and supporting actors of no other show do that...mostly it is the leads that throw tantrums...but look at Sanaya...lone ranger held fort for 40 days alone without complaining...I mean where does the question of deprivation come in...with all due respect - akshay has a lot of work to do on his acting skills - does he think if he will audition he will get another role anywhere right now of this calibre...I wish the supporting cast would stop complaining...

[/QUOTE] I completely agree...Akshay needs to work a lot harder...they should be thankful to IPk fans for showering so much love on each character and making it so popular...Hats off to Sanaya..

Edited by ashuvh - 18 July 2012 at 10:28pm

urmimalaMahi122

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

I don't know why I feel she lacks professionalism. The way she is dealing with fans/ criticism really , shows her lack of professionalism. Also, I am quite irritated with the fact that she is not doing justice with her character . For example : as a pregnant woman ,her character requires baby bump but we don't see any baby bump on her. As a professional actress, she should have been more than willing to do anything that is required for her character .
I think the bump is going to be shown only after she delivers the babyWink...highly un-professional...

EvocativeMahi122

Go to top