Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 15)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mads]

some more points from me.. 

if the CVs are indeed reading this and if they pay attention to the IF posts .. AND most importantly, if what daljeet claims as "hate mails" are actually some posts here on IF, then I want to make sure our POV comes across to her as well.. and not just vice versa. 

Not that we mind a story of IPKKND..its not about the fact that we are having a one dimensional view of the entire thing.. its about the fact of what WAS infact portrayed on the show since day one..and forget day one, from the promos itself! !! 

Every promo that hit the screen showed ArHi's characters and how they couldn't love each other despite being in love with each other.. all of the promos made IPKKND look as if it WAS infact primarily a love story and the 'didi' was a side character ... and now when they are suddenly trying to force the convcept of 'didi ki saut' down our throats, obviously, we are going to react?! Its an absolutely human reaction.. secondly, if Khushi's character was supposed to be just the main guy's love interest and nothing more and infact the ArHi love story was supposed to be a side story, then why did it not come across so effectively from the beginning?! Why was it promoted out as a "star crossed love story" b/w two lovers?! Why was Anjali/Daljeet not a part of ONE SINGLE promo from the very beginning? And why did Daljeet not object then? 

I know why.. because even the CVs knew that a love story would attract much more viewers than a bro-sis story with the girl as the didi's saut..I have said it once before and I say it now again.. they did a huge mistake by signing on Sanaya in Khushi's character if she was supposed to be just the guy's love interest..because Sanaya is soo extremely talented that its impossible to pay attention to anything else when she is on screen.. then, the second mistake they did was of prromoting khushi from day one at the same level as Arnav.. and the third mistake they did was of promoting ArHi and giving them the tremendous amount of screen space that they did.. for example, the Lavanya track..if it was not introduced to develop ArHi, then what was the whole point of that track?! Each and every turning point of the show was about ArHi... so how is the audience supposed to know the show is about arnav-anjali and not ArHi?! 

But no...they took the easy way out...promoted the love story in the hope that audience would accept the main story later on.. but guess what CVs? Surprise, surprise.. you have ruined your original plot by promoting ArHi and giving them much much more screen space than what you had originally wanted.. now deal with the consequences and do NOT expect audiences to meekly gulp down everything you show without reacting..

especially on a channel that's promoting the so-called "rishta wohi..soch nayi" funda.. because anjali's plight is definitely not what 'nayi soch' is all about.. such a delusional and dumb woman will NEVER be acknowledged and appreciated in today's age no matter how beautifully you act her.. especially by feminists like me.. and this goes to Daljeet as well, for trying to justify the character's dumbness.. and if you say that she is just a fictional character then stop justifying her so much! 

CVs, if you want to do something better out of the Anjali track, then please show her getting some brains asap and show her going to a psychiatrist for God's sake! Because she really needs treatment.. All of the emotions needs not always be displayed by how insecure anjali is around her brother inside the raizada mansion... they can also be brought about by showing her having a treatment.. that can also put mami to good use.. and Payaash may be able to solve their problems better by just accompanying di to the treatment together, for example .. maybe if akaash sees how much payal is doing for anjali, he will give up on his rant of how payal is just being khushi's sister and nothing more.. 

[/QUOTE
This is the best post I've come across in a Looong time. Smile
Loved your take, and I absolutely agree and second you.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Mahi122

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Brilliant post and yess i 1oo% percent agree with you...its cuz arhi that we watch the show and more the romance the more the trps will increase...and yaaa daljeet has no reason to be upset:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

Go to top