Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 14)

ladyhobbes Groupbie
ladyhobbes
ladyhobbes

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
There was no necessity for Daljeet to justify her character... I dont see Barun justifying his character in spite of being the brunt of criticism for the last one year. Although I can understand what Daljeet is trying to say, as a member of the audience I'm tired of waiting for their promise of a beautiful story line for the last seven months. If I remember they have been making this empty promise right from January and the patience of the audience is wearing thin.
 Daljeet may be right in saying that Anjali cannot get over her pain easily but it needs to be shown clearer. What we saw in the last few episodes was vague and looked as if the sister is jealous of her brother showering love on his wife - a portrayal which made many of us queasy! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122PiscineMolitor-Ray-Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by anitamalik

There's a difference in voicing your dissatisfaction and sending hate mail. It's PATHETIC of people to be doing that when she's just an actor portraying her role. The line needs to be drawn. I understand people want ArHi romance and what not, but that doesn't mean you can go around hate mailing other actors who you think are coming in between that other romance-that's just pathetic

I love her and I can't believe she had to justify her character or HERSELF for that matter to the audience. Get out of that ArHi bubble guys. This show isn't ONLY about them. I don't want to see ArHi for 22 minutes every day, I want to see what IPKKND is about- THE relationships between all the characters and I for one, am enjoying this track.

we never said this show is only about ARHi...you mis categorize us unnecessarily - this show is about abhaas, and mami and buaji and nani and Kushi's parents and Anjali. Anjali in the same breath coz - 

1. DB is not there on the star plus banner of the show
2. on wikipedia the leads are Arnav and Kushi...
3. and also in the heart of all the fans...

why are you arguing anyways...let the TRPs decide...
Thank you. 
there is OBVIOUSLY a reason why the TRPs have fallen ..
i don't want to see that woman crying and unable to accept the fact that her husband has done something. 
she IS delusional. 
mami has told her that shyam wanted to divorce her,
khushi has testified against him, payal has brought out the truth, NK has supported khushi and told everyone about shams darker side,
arnav has slapped shyam and thrown him out.
does she think all these people are wrong?
are they stupid to just wanna suddenly;y testify against him?
why does she need more proof.
forget about the fact that you love this person.
if the whole world tells you he is wrong, will you still be blind?
Im sorry, i WONT.
i would totally forget about that person, and would need NO proof to be sure about the fact that my husband is a cheat.
we know he lied in there coz he said that payal laid her eyes on the raizada house along with khushi.
we know thats not true, coz akash fell in love with payal, and even though she was hesitant, she agreed.
it was anjali and nani who tried to bring back khushi whenever she refused to come back to RM.
ghese loopholes CANNOT be overlooked I'm sorry.
i want to see arnav and khushi, say what you will, and definitely not only rabba veys..
i want to see them grow as a couple.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Mahi122-Ray-Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Daljeet is VERY un-proffesional! She is not even doing justice to her role of a pregnant women by having a baby bump!

NOW she is crying that people dont like this PATHETIC version of Anjali, STILL not able to see anything wrong with Snake... and hating on Khushi and Arnav's relationship?

After SO many people have spoken against Snake, she is STILL deluded enough to think that they are ALL wrong and HE is right?? Saying things like Payal and Khushi were trying to "Trap" the Raizada boys etc? Could she not see how CHEAP her husband was when he was speaking like that?? 

After playing Anjali for 1 year has Daljeet become as DELLUSIONAL as her? Why else would she think that people will LIKE this version of Anjali!??Of course they will HATE it! NO point in starting a "Pity party"!! There are more WORTHY candidates for our sympathy!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 5:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Mahi122PiscineMolitorAkanksha-

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Daljeet is VERY un-proffesional! She is not even doing justice to her role of a pregnant women by having a baby bump!

NOW she is crying that people dont like this PATHETIC version of Anjali, STILL not able to see anything wrong with Snake... and hating on Khushi and Arnav's relationship?

After SO many people have spoken against Snake, she is STILL deluded enough to think that they are ALL wrong and HE is right?? Saying things like Payal and Khushi were trying to "Trap" the Raizada boys etc? Could she not see how CHEAP her husband was when he was speaking like that?? 

After playing Anjali for 1 year has Daljeet become as DELLUSIONAL as her? Why else would she think that people will LIKE this version of Anjali!??Of course they will HATE it! NO point in starting a "Pity party"!! There are more WORTHY candidates for our sympathy!
I totally agree..
Daljeet IS UNPROFESSIONAL, Say what you will.
obviously I'm not gonna like this pathetic form of anjali, I'm used to seeing that chirpy woman who was always happy, though living in her own little bubble.
She doesn't wear a baby bump. Why? coz she doesn't want to risk her career.
does she expect to get roles like sanaya's after IPKKND gets over. hell, no.
she is the one who is being blind inspite of seeing the ugly truth roll out in front of her.
what more proof does she want?
I'm sure even if she sees shyam doing some of the worst things to khushi,all that bitch can do is blame khushi.
nothing more can be expected from her character.
even the amazing arnav khushi mounts are being destroyed for me coz of this whole daljeet fiasco.
i really would give her a dressing down if i ever saw her, for saying that we have no idea how hard they are working.
does she think we are sitting here like fools, and the only handwork that is being done in this world is by her and the team?
I'm sorry, no.
i have no interest in ranting out my entire schedule of the day,but hands down i work much harder than that woman.
her whole tone in that Rangmunch interview with akshay drove me mad.
plus, she realized only one year after this show that her character is bing sidelined?
was she also blind like anjai?
i don't care what the PH or GH says..
they advertised for IPKKND, and thats what i wanna see.
ARnav and khushi's journey of being the perfect couple for eachotther.
you can't go all the way to china and turn around and say you wanna head back to america, coz ''originally'' thats what the plan was- going to america.
then you shove booked the ticket for america fools, why go to china.
if oi don't get what i was promised, my action is obvious.
the show is gonna lose its charm, amnd i AM gonna quit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

some more points from me.. 

if the CVs are indeed reading this and if they pay attention to the IF posts .. AND most importantly, if what daljeet claims as "hate mails" are actually some posts here on IF, then I want to make sure our POV comes across to her as well.. and not just vice versa. 

Not that we mind a story of IPKKND..its not about the fact that we are having a one dimensional view of the entire thing.. its about the fact of what WAS infact portrayed on the show since day one..and forget day one, from the promos itself! !! 

Every promo that hit the screen showed ArHi's characters and how they couldn't love each other despite being in love with each other.. all of the promos made IPKKND look as if it WAS infact primarily a love story and the 'didi' was a side character ... and now when they are suddenly trying to force the convcept of 'didi ki saut' down our throats, obviously, we are going to react?! Its an absolutely human reaction.. secondly, if Khushi's character was supposed to be just the main guy's love interest and nothing more and infact the ArHi love story was supposed to be a side story, then why did it not come across so effectively from the beginning?! Why was it promoted out as a "star crossed love story" b/w two lovers?! Why was Anjali/Daljeet not a part of ONE SINGLE promo from the very beginning? And why did Daljeet not object then? 

I know why.. because even the CVs knew that a love story would attract much more viewers than a bro-sis story with the girl as the didi's saut..I have said it once before and I say it now again.. they did a huge mistake by signing on Sanaya in Khushi's character if she was supposed to be just the guy's love interest..because Sanaya is soo extremely talented that its impossible to pay attention to anything else when she is on screen.. then, the second mistake they did was of prromoting khushi from day one at the same level as Arnav.. and the third mistake they did was of promoting ArHi and giving them the tremendous amount of screen space that they did.. for example, the Lavanya track..if it was not introduced to develop ArHi, then what was the whole point of that track?! Each and every turning point of the show was about ArHi... so how is the audience supposed to know the show is about arnav-anjali and not ArHi?! 

But no...they took the easy way out...promoted the love story in the hope that audience would accept the main story later on.. but guess what CVs? Surprise, surprise.. you have ruined your original plot by promoting ArHi and giving them much much more screen space than what you had originally wanted.. now deal with the consequences and do NOT expect audiences to meekly gulp down everything you show without reacting..

especially on a channel that's promoting the so-called "rishta wohi..soch nayi" funda.. because anjali's plight is definitely not what 'nayi soch' is all about.. such a delusional and dumb woman will NEVER be acknowledged and appreciated in today's age no matter how beautifully you act her.. especially by feminists like me.. and this goes to Daljeet as well, for trying to justify the character's dumbness.. and if you say that she is just a fictional character then stop justifying her so much! 

CVs, if you want to do something better out of the Anjali track, then please show her getting some brains asap and show her going to a psychiatrist for God's sake! Because she really needs treatment.. All of the emotions needs not always be displayed by how insecure anjali is around her brother inside the raizada mansion... they can also be brought about by showing her having a treatment.. that can also put mami to good use.. and Payaash may be able to solve their problems better by just accompanying di to the treatment together, for example .. maybe if akaash sees how much payal is doing for anjali, he will give up on his rant of how payal is just being khushi's sister and nothing more.. 

Edited by mads - 19 July 2012 at 6:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvhMahi122PiscineMolitorAkanksha-

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Some people are just not getting the point that this is not a bashing post for Daljeet nor the character Anjali...It's just an opinion about Daljeets interview on Rangmunch, which did not come out right..The way she seemed frustrated at audience reaction...If you ,as a celebrity have an account on social networking sites, you have to be open to all sorts of mails..the good,the bad,the ugly...I am sure,if Barun or Sanaya had such social accounts, they would also get all sorts of mail...But, being more sensible, they hv kept out of all this...

The worst part is that Daljeet in the end says" I'm glad that Anjali is affecting you guys, that means you are watching"...But dear how long will the people watch?? If people are upset about the way your track has taken an about turn, do you think it's going to keep them from changing channels...I skip all your parts Daljeet, which I never did before...Infact, I had high hopes that Daljeet would portray a very strong Anjali, who sees the truth staring clearly in her face and comes out of her delusional world...As a viewer, I cannot relate to this sorry portrayal of most of the characters...It's becoming like those ridiculous serials that I dont prefer to watch...
IPK has always been unique...Please keep it that way CV's...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Mahi122PiscineMolitor

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvh

Some people are just not getting the point that this is not a bashing post for Daljeet nor the character Anjali...It's just an opinion about Daljeets interview on Rangmunch, which did not come out right..The way she seemed frustrated at audience reaction...If you ,as a celebrity have an account on social networking sites, you have to be open to all sorts of mails..the good,the bad,the ugly...I am sure,if Barun or Sanaya had such social accounts, they would also get all sorts of mail...But, being more sensible, they hv kept out of all this...

The worst part is that Daljeet in the end says" I'm glad that Anjali is affecting you guys, that means you are watching"...But dear how long will the people watch?? If people are upset about the way your track has taken an about turn, do you think it's going to keep them from changing channels...I skip all your parts Daljeet, which I never did before...Infact, I had high hopes that Daljeet would portray a very strong Anjali, who sees the truth staring clearly in her face and comes out of her delusional world...As a viewer, I cannot relate to this sorry portrayal of most of the characters...It's becoming like those ridiculous serials that I dont prefer to watch...
IPK has always been unique...Please keep it that way CV's...
Star
Satina Goldie
Satina
Satina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
agreed!

Go to top