Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet should not be upset... (Page 13)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeGeet24_Dazzling_

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Geet24

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by Swati_

Dear criticism and hate mails are very different from each other...
She can read criticising mail but what if people forget to be civil and send hate mails..she has evry right to complain..
I'm also against hate mails but then why "you know Khushi.."??

as if she has problems with khushi ...hope m wrong

seemed like that din't it...and with Akshay on her side...well Kushi  has a bee hive ( jai ho India Forum) behind her...ready to sting anyone who messes with her...hope they understood that by now...
Agree!!

EvocativeMahi122Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Geet24

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

She can read criticising mail but what if people forget to be civil and send hate mails..she has evry right to complain..
I'm also against hate mails but then why "you know Khushi.."??

as if she has problems with khushi ...hope m wrong

seemed like that din't it...and with Akshay on her side...well Kushi  has a bee hive ( jai ho India Forum) behind her...ready to sting anyone who messes with her...hope they understood that by now...

agree !

EvocativeMahi122_Dazzling_

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Hm, this is interesting!  So, Let me start by saying I too , am not really liking Anjali these days. I know that her character is "supposedly" justified for what she's doing but i just cant bring myself to actually feel bad for her. I mean yea, the woman just lost her husband she practically worshiped that too during pregnancy & under normal circumstances i would've felt really bad for a woman going through these hardships but for Anjali, i'll be honest, i really dont. & NO, its not because I'm a crazy Arshi fan. I do love Arnav and Khushi with all my heart but i DONT appreciate pointless romance. I personally feel the lack of empathizing for Anjali is due to the way CVs carved her role. I know the show was suppose to be called  "didi ki sautan" & it was going to be about Arnav torn between two women he loved the most, but lets just face it, if the show was really meant to be about both these women then CVs didn't do justice to Anjali's role. They always focused on Khushi's life and her sacrafices never did they show Anjali doing anything but poojas. Yea he went prolly went through alot in her past but the CVS never really showed it. The viewers need to see it in order to feel bad about it. So yea, I dont think its the audience fault for not understanding Anjali's character the way creatives were expecting them too because lets be honest they haven't realy given Anjali that much importance in the past. 

BUT I DONT HATE DALJEET WHATSOEVER. Because she as an actor is doing a great job. The only bit of sympathy i feel for Anjali's character is merely just due to HER acting. We've all put ourselves in Anjali's shoes and thought like her for while, now lets try putting ourselves in Daljeet's shoes. So she gets hired for a show promised a meaty role but the CVs fail to keep their promise, hence she decides leaving would be a good idea, the CVs realize there mistake(hypothetically) & decide to give her more screen time & now that she is finally getting it, People are all over her case! No wonder she's getting upset. She might be an actor but she's a humanbeing asweI , I mean how is any of it really her fault? She's doing what she's been told to do! I'll blame the lack of injustice to her character for all the chaos not Daljeet. no.

Four things my friend - 
1. where is the baby bump -
2. demanding meaty role just as soon as Barun returns wrong as people wanted some ArHi moments after prolonged kidnapping track
3. was still willing to give her a chance, but the interview todayDead..the tone...the way she said ...and you know Kushi speaks volumes...all my protective instincts towards Sanaya are on high alert  now so...she just poked a sleeping lion/ant hill ( whichever ananlogy you like)
4. this role has given her and her saviour Akshay so much ...why are character actors trying to fight for meatier roles - I mean look at Sanaya main lead - lone ranger held fort for forty days alone - sometimes and currently also sort of not very good dialogues and clothes and stuff...no complaints...main lead not complaining and character actors highjacking the show...Dead

You've got some really good points there & though i might not be able to fully justify my anwers , I'm still gonna try :)

1. We dont really know the whole story behind the baby bump. Maybe what we think is the main issue really ain't , so i wouldn't just blame Daljeet right away. ( though i feel as awkward about the missing bump as you do)

2. The news of Daljeet demanding a meatier role only CAME to the surface when Barun came back,  we dont actually know for how long she's been demanding it even before that . And as you mentioned the show has given Daljeet alot, I'm sure she just wouldn't decide to leave until she has had enough.

3. I'm a die heart Khushi supporter and very much against the Raizada's behavior of the Gupta sisters. So i totally feel you but I'm just gonna assume that her tone was merely a result of some awesome fan mails people sent her. I mean, like i said, she might be an actor but she's a human being as well, here she is , working as hard as she can to entertain us through her characters and People are neglecting her effort and instead of bashing her character are actually BASHING HER. I know if i were her, i'd be really frustrated too.

4. I love Sanaya like crazyy, the girls got mad skills no doubt about that but the main leads aren't complaining because they are the main leads. They're already getting all the attention or what not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evocative

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Hm, this is interesting!  So, Let me start by saying I too , am not really liking Anjali these days. I know that her character is "supposedly" justified for what she's doing but i just cant bring myself to actually feel bad for her. I mean yea, the woman just lost her husband she practically worshiped that too during pregnancy & under normal circumstances i would've felt really bad for a woman going through these hardships but for Anjali, i'll be honest, i really dont. & NO, its not because I'm a crazy Arshi fan. I do love Arnav and Khushi with all my heart but i DONT appreciate pointless romance. I personally feel the lack of empathizing for Anjali is due to the way CVs carved her role. I know the show was suppose to be called  "didi ki sautan" & it was going to be about Arnav torn between two women he loved the most, but lets just face it, if the show was really meant to be about both these women then CVs didn't do justice to Anjali's role. They always focused on Khushi's life and her sacrafices never did they show Anjali doing anything but poojas. Yea he went prolly went through alot in her past but the CVS never really showed it. The viewers need to see it in order to feel bad about it. So yea, I dont think its the audience fault for not understanding Anjali's character the way creatives were expecting them too because lets be honest they haven't realy given Anjali that much importance in the past. 

BUT I DONT HATE DALJEET WHATSOEVER. Because she as an actor is doing a great job. The only bit of sympathy i feel for Anjali's character is merely just due to HER acting. We've all put ourselves in Anjali's shoes and thought like her for while, now lets try putting ourselves in
Daljeet's shoes. So she gets hired for a show promised a meaty role but the CVs fail to keep their promise, hence she decides leaving would be a good idea, the CVs realize there mistake(hypothetically) & decide to give her more screen time & now that she is finally getting it, People are all over her case! No wonder she's getting upset. She might be an actor but she's a humanbeing asweI , I mean how is any of it really her fault? She's doing what she's been told to do! I'll blame the lack of injustice to her character for all the chaos not Daljeet. no.

Four things my friend - 
1. where is the baby bump -
2. demanding meaty role just as soon as Barun returns wrong as people wanted some ArHi moments after prolonged kidnapping track
3. was still willing to give her a chance, but the interview todayDead..the tone...the way she said ...and you know Kushi speaks volumes...all my protective instincts towards Sanaya are on high alert  now so...she just poked a sleeping lion/ant hill ( whichever ananlogy you like)
4. this role has given her and her saviour Akshay so much ...why are character actors trying to fight for meatier roles - I mean look at Sanaya main lead - lone ranger held fort for forty days alone - sometimes and currently also sort of not very good dialogues and clothes and stuff...no complaints...main lead not complaining and character actors highjacking the show...Dead

i completely agree with u @Mahi122
first of all daljeet should be willing to dress up like that(sry can't put in right words) and she should know the requirements at this stage of pregnancy

even cvs should know after 40 days of separation they should give some space to the leads not only didi, after the kidnap  track anjali was least bothered to ask how is her chotte

i still remember in one of the interview sanaya said that she is working for almost 15-18 hrs on sets to compensate barun's absence,she has worked like hell day and night  without complaining  and cvs should themselves understand  and change khushi's cloths ,hair style after all she is the lead of the show
and she is the reason for the trp's to be above 2.4 even though barun was on leave
but why suddenly given so much  to anjali
i understand anjali's character was completely sidelined during the kidnapping track,so DB asked ,its completely justified  and we have to respect it
but she has given the chance she should deal with it,just by not telling don't hate me
she wants the role when people sends their feedback she has to accept it like the way abaas did
cvs very well know trp's r high its bcz of arhi and not bcz of others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122PiscineMolitor

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Agreed.

Mahi122

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

agree with u dear...
i think people should behave themselves...its so bad 2 sent hate messages 2 an actressSmile..
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PiscineMolitor

Go to top