Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi122

even if it is sad and what you said is true - consumer is king right ??

Anjali is barely being shown- that's the thing...and YET people are having a problem. Hardly like 3 small scenes. So don't tell me the TRPs are gonna drop cause of three damn scenes of Anjali that are justified. And if they do, like I said..it's a pity people want romance over a actual storyline. And that's coming from a ArHi fan...I love them, but hell no would I want the story sacrificed just for some hot random rabba ves. NO thanks. Not why I watched this show.

We don't agree with one another- Let's agree to disagree. Simple =)
Edited by anitamalik - 11 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashuvh

I agree with you abt the hate mails...But if it's constructive criticism it has to be taken into account..and nobody wants only Arhi romance...It' s just that Anjali's character has not developed keeping the main storyline intact and that's the reason ppl are upset..And I really want to know when have the Cv's given us 22 mins of Arhi?

If you think about the character of Anjali from the beginning of the show, her actions are justified. It's a shame people can't see it, but hey...that's not my fault now is it.  Her character will develop- it's taking its natural time. I sympathize with Anjali in this situation- it's hard and she doesn't know what to do with her life. But she will get strong- that I am sure of. It's a natural progression like I said. If she suddenly got strong in ONE day, I WOULD hate it, because her character was NEVER strong. Anjali needs to take her time, and try fixing up the broken pieces of her life and getting BY IN LIFE, without the protection from her brother- It takes time for a weak person to get strong.

ArHi fans are having a problem with ALMOST any scene without them.  So no comments on that. I don't have time to copy paste other peoples reactions. lol
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We don't know what kind of threatening mails she is getting and shaleen was out of town, it is natural to be scared or upset about it. She was quite right in rangmunch interview and Anjali needs some attention from all family members and that doesn't mean story should turn into didi ki saut but maybe few episodes showing Arnav and rest of the family members consoling her. 
gia.khan thumbnail
okay so this is pathetic LOL! let me remind me you all the show is not called RABBA VE sweethearts lol! its called ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON orignal name was suppose to be DIDI SI SAUT! from the very begining they showed the kind of bond ARNAV-ANJALI share and the whole point of brining KHUSHI in his lief was to show how everything is going to change once she steps in so stop saying shit like .. THE SHOW RUNS ON ARHI AND RABBA VES only cause that is not effen TRUE :) .. 

second of all you all need to calm down with hating daljeet she is a friggen ACTOR who is doing her JOB! there is a difference between hatting and criticizing her work .. you cant call your hate mails "CRITICISM" and its about time some of members realize that :) 

p.s if we talking TRPS n how they were up last week n not this week well tbh they were up cause of the drama that happened in the house the whole SHYAM getting kicked out of the HOUSE was a big deal therefore TRPS went up! it wasnt cause of RABBA VES or ARHI only yea :) .. I LOVEEE ARHI and i love the moments they share but that doesnt not mean the show can ONLY survive if they have random RABBA VES :) i rather have a storyline meaningful rabba ves than just RANDOM ONES =)) 

anitamalik thumbnail

no we do not know...would have been nice if this is what she explained in that interview instead of...

WHY does she have to justify herself. You all the ones who are like "SHE SHOULDN"T NEED TO JUSTIFY" "Its DUMB" LOLOL. For real. Why should she tell you the stuff behind the scenes? Would you tell someone you don't know stuff about what goes on? No right? So yeah, lets end it at that. Rumors start of her "not wanting to wear a baby bump" and forum members assume shittt. pathetic.
gia.khan thumbnail
oh and anjali was always friggen shown to be insecure clingy and possessive about the ones she loves :) so really her reacting the way she did makes sense =)) honestly feel some of you are watching a different show  Edited by gia.khan - 11 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I watch IPKKND for SaRun/ArHi...The day i will feel that i am watching Arnav/Anjali's unique love story, i will quit that day only. I just hope that day never comes...and CVs realise what we want !
Originally posted by: anitamalik

WHY does she have to justify herself. You all the ones who are like "SHE SHOULDN"T NEED TO JUSTIFY" "Its DUMB" LOLOL. For real.

K man ...we did not send the hate mail - other than that - why should we justify what we feel about the show...our thinking...our wishes...what we find convincing what we don't...why this pressure ???
sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

No I'm not miscategorizing. I'm telling you everything I observe, its upto you to believe whatever. Like I said, it's sad people want romance over a actual storyline =) That's all I have to say. The people complaining have obviously been watching a different show than some of us for the past one year or so.

You are entitled to your opinion and so are we. We are  all watching the show for as long as you are, at some point our expectations are that the anger in ASR subsides and his love for Khushi supercedes, we put up with all the insults Khushi's character endured with the hope that love supercedes  just when we got to that point, Daljeet wants her way or no way, so we get incomplete Arnav and Khushi scenes to accomodate her way, she goes on a public interview to complaing her way through it, Akaash as her sidekick sounding like an unintelligent person who has no opinion of his own, I am offended by that interview and it only proves that even out of character Daljeet is as selfish as Anjali, sometimes I feel Actors forget their career depends on the Public making or breaking their career, what good is a movie or TV Serial if no one watches it or buys a ticket to see a movie, if someone can prove me wrong with my perception on this I'll gladly accept in kind, until then, we all have a voice on this Forum and it is our responsibility to use it responsibly and be allowed to voice it without being told by people who disagree with us, implying that we are stupid to have our opinion. To the member who originated this post "Daljeet should not be upset" I agree with you and is of the same opinion, to the member whose post I am responding to, allow us to state our opinion as we allowed you to state yours without the undertone, it is very disrespectful.  
anitamalik thumbnail

K man ...we did not send the hate mail - other than that - why should we justify what we feel about the show...our thinking...our wishes...what we find convincing what we don't...why this pressure ???

Whose we? You can't speak for the whole forum. Simple.

You don't need to justify. I'm not asking you to justify...