Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi122

uff...now i again get confused coz...why would ASR have a 6 month contract with Kushi then...was he planning to tell his six month pregnant sister bout Shyam and Kushi... ????πŸ˜•

that is one of the many mysteries which have remained as yet unresolved.. πŸ˜† maybe he thought 6 months punishment was enough for khushi for whatever she did to him and it had nothing to do with telling anjali the truth.. πŸ˜•
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was going to refrain from commenting about her, but let me try to be polite and say:

I am not impressed one bit nor do I feel any empathy for Anjali's character NOR do I take kindly to people telling me "to just love them"  And what is with Dogra!?  I used to think he is funny and what not but yaar he's acting like he is in pre-k (per rangmunch interview)

I just don't care who is upset; I just wish for the show to get back on track and deliver what it promised, deliver the love story that I got addicted to.  That's all, simple request production house/starplus

P.S.  Sanaya's professionalism is way above and beyond!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, I think ur right, Daljeet shudn't b upset, as it is normal, 4 eg. take Abhaas also had complained earlier dat ppl were bashin him, but den l8r he realized dat his character is being appreciated, so Daljeet shudn't have a prob wit dat, as she knw it has happened wit 1 of her co-actors. I'm not bashin the character Anjali, nor I'm bashin Daljeet or Akshay 4 it. I knw dat they r doin their jobs. But I also feel dat they r showin 2 much of Anjali n plus they r showin less of Arshi romance, bcuz u knw wat sum ppl told dat they want Arshi romance, but if the sis cums in between, den it's obvious nobody will not lyk it, in fact ppl don't lyk it n plus it's affectin the trps of the show.  Pls don't take dis serious!!!! Edited by girlz-rule - 11 years ago
ashuvh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why are they feeling deprived - we loved all of them equally...before they started to act deprived...and supporting actors of no other show do that...mostly it is the leads that throw tantrums...but look at Sanaya...lone ranger held fort for 40 days alone without complaining...I mean where does the question of deprivation come in...with all due respect - akshay has a lot of work to do on his acting skills - does he think if he will audition he will get another role anywhere right now of this calibre...I wish the supporting cast would stop complaining...

[/QUOTE] I completely agree...Akshay needs to work a lot harder...they should be thankful to IPk fans for showering so much love on each character and making it so popular...Hats off to Sanaya.. Edited by ashuvh - 11 years ago
ashuvh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ace-

I don't know why I feel she lacks professionalism. The way she is dealing with fans/ criticism really , shows her lack of professionalism. Also, I am quite irritated with the fact that she is not doing justice with her character . For example : as a pregnant woman ,her character requires baby bump but we don't see any baby bump on her. As a professional actress, she should have been more than willing to do anything that is required for her character .

I think the bump is going to be shown only after she delivers the babyπŸ˜‰...highly un-professional...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't heard the interview so can somebody share the written update? 

If she's complaining about mixed response to her character, she must grow up. Viewers discuss about the character and not her as a person. She should use Abhas and Sobti for examples cuz both men were bashed for their characters at one point or the other 
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Couldn't agree more😊. Daljeet and akshay are bothe getting onto my nerves after yesterday's interview of rangmunch. Could've literally gone into the screen and slapped them. What were they on about? They are not the audience, we are. We can say what we have to say and what we should about the show, and that IS our right.
What does she mean by saying that they're working hard? Do they think I'm not? Forget me, everyone in the damnTV industry is working hard. They are part of this profession and if they don't know this, well, HELLO to them.
And Daljeet and akshay working hard? For 5-6 minute roles in the 22 min episode? They've got to be on crack.
ashuvh thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

If she's complaining about mixed response to her character, she must grow up. Viewers discuss about the character and not her as a person. She should use Abhas and Sobti for examples cuz both men were bashed for their characters at one point or the other 

Chk out this...you'll know what it's abt...
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/rm-adda/videos/item/1172-daljeet-justifies-her-role-in-ipkknd
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Trust me, you don't want to see it Daljeet really pissed me off. She said that she's working very hard.0, and so is everyone else. I mean, seriously? There are people who work harder than you and do so much more.
She said that she's been getting hate mails. Well, she DESERVES it. I don't wanna see anjali acting delusional. If she couldn't accept the fact that her stupid husband has done so much.. Fine, I know she worships her husband, but she should at least think why would her brother just chuck ho out without a reason? Why couldn't she believe the fact that her married man was into somebody else and had gotten engaged to someone else?
Anyway, back to the interview, akshay was supporting her like a yes- man. He seconded whatever Daljeet said like a nodding puppet. HATED him for that.
And Daljeet was on about the fact that's She is a good person.
Personally, I felt they were on crack.
Oh and she also said that if she was in the place of the character,she wouldn't want to see a party being celebrated. But hello Mrs. Blondie, the party was not a party. It was a quiet celebration between husband wife behind godsamn CLOSED Doors. It was her chipoice to enter into the room. No one had a lavish ceremony at home. Really pissed with everyone, especially that GH.
Edited by rmipkknd - 11 years ago
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ace-

I don't know why I feel she lacks professionalism. The way she is dealing with fans/ criticism really , shows her lack of professionalism. Also, I am quite irritated with the fact that she is not doing justice with her character . For example : as a pregnant woman ,her character requires baby bump but we don't see any baby bump on her. As a professional actress, she should have been more than willing to do anything that is required for her character .

agree with u...πŸ‘...so true dear...i also dont understand y daljeet got dissatisfaction with her character...an actress should not think like this.😑...didn't she know that she is only a supporting actress or anjlai is only a supporting character not tha main lead....then how can she upset with her character ...also being she is a supporting actress cv's gave from early more screen space than she (anjali) deserved...no one would watch ipkknd if it was  a bro-sis story...ever one started  watching ipkknd by knowing that ipkknd is a love story...also is daljeet got any awatd from any where..?(i am not bashing her) also    barun and sanaya got a lot of awards ...so y cv's and she does not understand the fact that they are the reason for its popularity...i dont understabd y daljeet thought like that...she should not think like that...