Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

The cynic in me takes a backseat-NBTcharm bak (Page 6)

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
loved last episode alot especially mohan n MM scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

crushed2012 Groupbie
crushed2012
crushed2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Good that you have joined the gang of optimists...Welcome,dear...After all it is just a TV show...Let us take each episode as it comes...if possible each scene as it comes,because unless and until the TRP's become steady and the show is safe,we are going to have to see such things only...at least in between ,they are giving us ,sensitive fans. glimpses of our old NBT like this...let us be happy with that for the time being...And enjoy MM scenes,MNG scenes..whenever they show us. 
The one line that i highlighted .. tell this to me a 100 times ... i have been trying to console myself.

Jay_tapori

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@jaynragz: I truly agree with you in that we were too fast in judging and blaming CVs...they also have someone above them to answer at the end of the day...
Though i still mourn MR marriage as a partial death of MM Ssaga...but i had a feeling seeing tomorrow epi that colors have again given back the reign of  show to Sonal-Subrat's hand...

Jay_tapori

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

iPhone and android should bring out a KUNAL KARN KAPOOR KKK app...sab uskey vms..uspar articles.. uski pics..uskey interviews poora ek uska channel..haina guys?Smile at the press of a button kunal for all us fan gurlz..plus kunal ka whatsapp..phone number..adress...hmm ok ok main kuch jyaada hi bol rahi hoon ab...but seriously what is this Guy made of...AWESOME is an understatement..Day Dreaming
Good god someone develop that app LOL SoonBig smile

ankur281

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crushed2012

Good that you have joined the gang of optimists...Welcome,dear...After all it is just a TV show...Let us take each episode as it comes...if possible each scene as it comes,because unless and until the TRP's become steady and the show is safe,we are going to have to see such things only...at least in between ,they are giving us ,sensitive fans. glimpses of our old NBT like this...let us be happy with that for the time being...And enjoy MM scenes,MNG scenes..whenever they show us. 
The one line that i highlighted .. tell this to me a 100 times ... i have been trying to console myself.

@crushed2012: I also told myself probably 1000 times..but my heart &mind always replied back "Sorry..but damage has been done..U have gone too far and it is now far more than just a TV show to you...Unhappy

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@jayangraz   sahi kaha yar kunal karan kapoor is a addiction to all sensible audiences who like to watch acting not hot sexy bodys of no acting heroes!! kal ke episode ke bad dar to hai ki rondima ki overacting ma kya karegi bt khush is liye hu ki i got my favrt MM and MG  scene!! and i burst out laughing when he answered papaji's question abt his father his answer was hillarious "agar unka wait kiya jai to megha se pehle nanhi ka shadi ho jayega" and hw seriously he said that humorous dialogue!! really this guy is a class apart!! and hw can we frget duswant he is such mai mohan's biwi his awesome hillarious dialogue "jab baris hota to nal ke alawa har jagah se pani tapak ta hai" and mohan's reply " pani chor humare pas ek aache bed to kya sone ke liye ek aache gaddi bhi nahi hai" this jst make me ROFL!! hw can these two become so hillarious!!
and then hw can we frget our littke angel nanhi!! ohh how cute i like MN hug!! uff will love to see papa beti bonding after marraige!! agar shadi hui to!! bt jo bhi ho jaye meghan scenes ke liye aur kunal ke liye duniya ke sare crap dekhne ke liye mai taiyar hu!! warna NBT quit karne ke bad bhi mai NBT se dur nahi reh paya!! KKK is a dangerous addiction i must say!!
  Tumney bilkul mere dil ki keh di .  dangerous addiction.. ".and i burst out laughing when he answered papaji's question abt his father his answer was hillarious "agar unka wait kiya jai to megha se pehle nanhi ka shadi ho jayega" and hw seriously he said that humorous dialogueLOL"
Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Originally posted by crushed2012

@crushed2012: I also told myself probably 1000 times..but my heart &mind always replied back "Sorry..but damage has been done..U have gone too far and it is now far more than just a TV show to you...Unhappy
 exactly

ankur281

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hmm..good chalo sab dimaag thanda kar ke posts bana rahe now..phew good to see this..Thumbs Up

Jay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index