Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

The cynic in me takes a backseat-NBTcharm bak (Page 5)

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

Don't know how Akanksha handles thay gaze of hisWink

I guess just gaze back and enjoy the moment !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Originally posted by kunchii

Nice post. I aslo njoyed yesterday episode.. Blushing mohan.. Ohhh i luvd it. Definitely derz a jalak of NBT. Moha,Guru, Mohan- Nanhi convo. I njoyed it. I knw even if i try the critic in me cant sit back. But am trying to stay positive. To satisfy the critic in me i laugh out loud in scenes like Return of MS,tuesday's mandhir scene. Dont knw whtr i trust cvs. But am staying positive till MM wedding n even i tied a knot in my duppatta so that MM wedding happens on a happy note. So njoy the wedding ceremonies. I got to go for dance practise.. Its special bharath dis time. Heros of rangeela channel is dancing in the bharath. So thought to join them. ;) :p
haapy Dancing .. to join u will the storry progression doing a break dance,,rofl
Jappu ki story mei mujhe koi ummed nahi hai. But MM shaddi hogi. Its confirmed. Main tho jappu ke sath bhi nachugi on the song Nahi chahi teri second hand javani.. N also sadda story thuhi rak..

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Jaynragz

[QUOTE=1973anu]Don't know how Akanksha handles thay gaze of hisWink [/QUOTE
 Main jab time milta hai yehi sochti hoon... I know its wrong to discuss this...but I feel Akanksha toh fida hi ho chuki hogi Kunal par, hot, sweet, intense, talented, chilled , decent, handsome, gentle...aisa co star/friend usko nahi milney waala kisi bhi doorey show mein.. Main Akanksha ki jagah hoti toh abhi tak I wud v fallen head over heels in love with Kunal... Akanksha is a survivor I guess...hum sab toh faint hi ho jaatey..scene hi nahi karr paatey..LOL

So true. Even in the confession scene of Megha, the intensity in Kunal's eyes when he is about to kiss her forehead...Oh god...his eyes can just melt anybody!!! AK is really a survivor!!

Oh yaaar @sumiswap kahan pohoncha diya mujhe..loop pe chal raha hai that scene...   re watchings are happenings... jaisey tumne kaha..intensity in his eyes when he cups her face...KUNAAALLL ...aaj toh gayi meri productivity aur  efficiency.. LOL Daant lagney waali hai mujhe ab..Day Dreaming
zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Good that you have joined the gang of optimists...Welcome,dear...After all it is just a TV show...Let us take each episode as it comes...if possible each scene as it comes,because unless and until the TRP's become steady and the show is safe,we are going to have to see such things only...at least in between ,they are giving us ,sensitive fans. glimpses of our old NBT like this...let us be happy with that for the time being...And enjoy MM scenes,MNG scenes..whenever they show us. 

Interesting assessment Sita. I guess the Cvs have got their feet in both boats and are struggling to keep us as well as the TRP hounds happy at the same time. The reality is that the first priority would be to steady the ship first which means getting the TRPs up beyond 2.5 so that there is no question mark on the financial viability of the show, the show is there for keeps and may even be rewarded by promoting it to a prime time slot. What is the use of our laments for MM magic, NBT moments or nok-jhok if the show itself gets scrapped because of low TRPs. And the surprising learning for all of  us at the forum is that these 'stupid' twists and turns have upped the TRPs from 1.6 to the 2 mark which is a good sign in terms of its long term future.

So as per the new paradigm we will have flashes of NBT magic within an overarching ambit of a convoluted twist looming in the background. Yesterday's episode is an excellent example of what I mean. We had great MM moments, Megha Saroj moments yet there was this feeling of impending doom on the MR issue. We will have to live this dual life and enjoy it as this is the new reality for some time to come. So lets revel in the NBT moments (which are now coming back slowly but surely) without theorizing or worrying too much about the current or future twists and turns

ankur281

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Originally posted by sitamma1

<font color="#0000FF">Goodthat you have joined the gang of optimists...Welcome,dear...After all it is just a TV show...Let us take each episode as it comes...if possible each scene as it comes,because unless and until the TRP's become steady and the show is safe,we are going to have to seesuchthings only...at least in between ,they are giving us ,sensitive fans. glimpses of our old NBT like this...let us be happy with that for the time being...And enjoy MM scenes,MNG scenes..whenever they show us.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#330000">Interesting assessment Sita. I guess the Cvs have got their feet in both boats and are struggling to keep us as well as the TRP hounds happy at the same time. The reality is that the first priority would be to steady the ship first which means getting the TRPs up beyond 2.5 so that there is no question mark on the financial viability of the show, the show is there for keeps and may even be rewarded by promoting it to a prime time slot. What is the use of our laments for MM magic, NBT moments or nok-jhok if the show itself gets scrapped because of low TRPs. And the surprising learning for all of us at the forum is that these 'stupid' twists and turns have upped the TRPs from 1.6 to the 2 mark which is a good sign in terms of its long term future.

So as per the new paradigm we will have flashes of NBT magic within an overarching ambit of a convoluted twist looming in the background. Yesterday's episode is an excellent example of what I mean. We had great MM moments, Megha Saroj moments yet there was this feeling of impending doom on the MR issue. We will have to live this dual life and enjoy it as this is the new reality for some time to come. So lets revel in the NBT moments (which are now coming back slowly but surely) without theorizing or worrying too much about the current or future twists and turns</font>
</font>
Ohh yes a valid point. Anything for NBT..
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@jayangraz   sahi kaha yar kunal karan kapoor is a addiction to all sensible audiences who like to watch acting not hot sexy bodys of no acting heroes!! kal ke episode ke bad dar to hai ki rondima ki overacting ma kya karegi bt khush is liye hu ki i got my favrt MM and MG  scene!! and i burst out laughing when he answered papaji's question abt his father his answer was hillarious "agar unka wait kiya jai to megha se pehle nanhi ka shadi ho jayega" and hw seriously he said that humorous dialogue!! really this guy is a class apart!! and hw can we frget duswant he is such mai mohan's biwi his awesome hillarious dialogue "jab baris hota to nal ke alawa har jagah se pani tapak ta hai" and mohan's reply " pani chor humare pas ek aache bed to kya sone ke liye ek aache gaddi bhi nahi hai" this jst make me ROFL!! hw can these two become so hillarious!!
and then hw can we frget our littke angel nanhi!! ohh how cute i like MN hug!! uff will love to see papa beti bonding after marraige!! agar shadi hui to!! bt jo bhi ho jaye meghan scenes ke liye aur kunal ke liye duniya ke sare crap dekhne ke liye mai taiyar hu!! warna NBT quit karne ke bad bhi mai NBT se dur nahi reh paya!! KKK is a dangerous addiction i must say!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaJay_tapori

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
we have gotten use to the different, cool, interesting NBT unlike the usual tv show stories that is why we cannot take it when NBT goes the usual way...our expectations are very high n we tend to forget that after all its a tv show and needs to come up with twists to survive in the TRP race...

however, yest episode was just the typical NBT episode!! LOvELY watching
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
  fantastic episode yesterdayBig smile

loved the scene of megha and mohan...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index