Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

The cynic in me takes a backseat-NBTcharm bak (Page 4)

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

"I am trying to take 1 epi at a time and want to enjoy the essence of old NBT in whatever small measures I can"

Right Kunal se doori..uff sochna bhi paap haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
iPhone and android should bring out a KUNAL KARN KAPOOR KKK app...sab uskey vms..uspar articles.. uski pics..uskey interviews poora ek uska channel..haina guys?Smile at the press of a button kunal for all us fan gurlz..plus kunal ka whatsapp..phone number..adress...hmm ok ok main kuch jyaada hi bol rahi hoon ab...but seriously what is this Guy made of...AWESOME is an understatement..Day Dreaming

Edited by Jaynragz - 19 July 2012 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksswavai2

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Nice post. I aslo njoyed yesterday episode.. Blushing mohan.. Ohhh i luvd it. Definitely derz a jalak of NBT. Moha,Guru, Mohan- Nanhi convo. I njoyed it. I knw even if i try the critic in me cant sit back. But am trying to stay positive. To satisfy the critic in me i laugh out loud in scenes like Return of MS,tuesday's mandhir scene. Dont knw whtr i trust cvs. But am staying positive till MM wedding n even i tied a knot in my duppatta so that MM wedding happens on a happy note. So njoy the wedding ceremonies. I got to go for dance practise.. Its special bharath dis time. Heros of rangeela channel is dancing in the bharath. So thought to join them. ;) :p
haapy Dancing .. to join u will the storry progression doing a break dance,,rofl
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

"I am trying to take 1 epi at a time and want to enjoy the essence of old NBT in whatever small measures I can"

wow , that was a killer line (in bold) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and yes, tht name is the reason for all of us to still somehow sticking on to the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaJay_tapori

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
NBT was back to its original the moment they showed MG scene : Guru acting like a typical housewife n both of them worrying about the house.LOL And the MN scene : same cuteness, emotions, bond of love...its loveliness goes on n on...Hug

Jay_tapori

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

You are right LOL

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=1973anu]Don't know how Akanksha handles thay gaze of hisWink [/QUOTE
 Main jab time milta hai yehi sochti hoon... I know its wrong to discuss this...but I feel Akanksha toh fida hi ho chuki hogi Kunal par, hot, sweet, intense, talented, chilled , decent, handsome, gentle...aisa co star/friend usko nahi milney waala kisi bhi doorey show mein.. Main Akanksha ki jagah hoti toh abhi tak I wud v fallen head over heels in love with Kunal... Akanksha is a survivor I guess...hum sab toh faint hi ho jaatey..scene hi nahi karr paatey..LOL

nb.neha

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=1973anu]Don't know how Akanksha handles thay gaze of hisWink [/QUOTE
 Main jab time milta hai yehi sochti hoon... I know its wrong to discuss this...but I feel Akanksha toh fida hi ho chuki hogi Kunal par, hot, sweet, intense, talented, chilled , decent, handsome, gentle...aisa co star/friend usko nahi milney waala kisi bhi doorey show mein.. Main Akanksha ki jagah hoti toh abhi tak I wud v fallen head over heels in love with Kunal... Akanksha is a survivor I guess...hum sab toh faint hi ho jaatey..scene hi nahi karr paatey..LOL

So true. Even in the confession scene of Megha, the intensity in Kunal's eyes when he is about to kiss her forehead...Oh god...his eyes can just melt anybody!!! AK is really a survivor!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2nb.nehaJay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index