Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Shana
this is my first post
i luv Wheels of Fortune n i used to follow ur Married for Riyasat tooBig smile
u r a wonderful authorClap
i read all the FFs here bt did nt hv the guts to post anything
this story is so gripping
n coming to this chapter i think Uday is rite
thode nazdiik pal uske saath guzarengi toh saari yaadash wapas ayengiEmbarrassed
so jaldi se unki ding dong karvavo sEmbarrassed
he he sry aajkal mera mind gutter se udtha hi nahi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
shana finally read it all damnnn u know what i was so trying to avoid Manveer like i won't be missing them..its a serial it will be over from my mind trying to avoid missing Manveer/uday/dek
when i read ur last part...i was missing them so so muchhh :( how much they r intense characters the couple the chemistry i was simply imagining all these scenes over them...it would so so awesumlyyy wrote...
i was picturizing them...they were beautiful couple i get to c on tv the characters & all...
ur ff just made me miss them more...i really loved the way Uday told Manyata to respect urself it was like really Uday used to tell her importance in her own eyes...
waiting to read how u will unfold Meenakshi karmaney & M coming closer to her real identity where she always belonged.

vampire12345678ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

shana finally read it all damnnn u know what i was so trying to avoid Manveer like i won't be missing them..its a serial it will be over from my mind trying to avoid missing Manveer/uday/dek
when i read ur last part...i was missing them so so muchhh :( how much they r intense characters the couple the chemistry i was simply imagining all these scenes over them...it would so so awesumlyyy wrote...
i was picturizing them...they were beautiful couple i get to c on tv the characters & all...
ur ff just made me miss them more...i really loved the way Uday told Manyata to respect urself it was like really Uday used to tell her importance in her own eyes...
waiting to read how u will unfold Meenakshi karmaney & M coming closer to her real identity where she always belonged.

Thanks Tanvi...u know what even I was so depressed after DEK ending that I started loosing passion to write and even now my updates are less then before coz while writing I miss them so much...that I sometimes just stop  my writing ...but then sit again and write for my readers who await the update for what next.

Even I too am thinking to stop writing full on Mnaveer after this FF as I miss them at every update ...I feel that I should try to grow up then to stuck  at one place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreshbegin

Hi Shana
this is my first post
i luv Wheels of Fortune n i used to follow ur Married for Riyasat tooBig smile
u r a wonderful authorClap
i read all the FFs here bt did nt hv the guts to post anything
this story is so gripping
n coming to this chapter i think Uday is rite
thode nazdiik pal uske saath guzarengi toh saari yaadash wapas ayengiEmbarrassed
so jaldi se unki ding dong karvavo sEmbarrassed
he he sry aajkal mera mind gutter se udtha hi nahi...

Thanks dear that u rejistered urself...and how lucky i am that ur first post is on my FF

Read next chapter u will find ur dreams fulfilled till some extentWink

Hope U like it as well
Smile

vampire12345678

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Shana,I am very sorry about commenting on this chapter so late.I loved the update.It was really intense.I did not expect Uday to slap Manyata but I guess he cannot stand anyone insulting Manyata even if it is she herself doing the honoursLOL.That moment set the tone of this chapter.I loved Uday's fierce belief that she is indeed Manyata,his wife.He needs her so badly yet he  is trying so hard to respect her wishes and give her space.Manya's feeling of suffocation is also understandable.She is getting flashes of her past and this just adds to her confusions.I am really feeling for her now...bechaari.The rave party...yay...I loved it and the title of the next chapter is already making me blushEmbarrassedwaiting eagerly to read what happens...will we get to see a moment from the past being repeated or is it too soon for thatEmbarrassedjaldi se update karna Shana.Take careSmile

Thanks Mini...next chapter title has actually inc.everybody expectations...now its me who is nervous to write itLOL

Hope u will like that too

vampire12345678

krishna214 Newbie
krishna214
krishna214

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
update soon shana

vampire12345678ShanUlas

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hi ShanaHugHeart,

I know I m MIA but am still following your FF and other FFs on this forum... they are the best. They keep my passion/ love for ManVeer alive. ManVeer gave me so much happiness/ pleasure/ entertainment that I don't want to forget them and keep them alive in my thoughts even if the show has ended.

Now, coming to your update. It was simply fabulous. Manyata coming out in a towel was a good one. A nice change from always imagining the guy in that situation lol... and Uday slapped Manyata... OUCH harsh, but then I felt elated that he tried to teach her to respect herself even through her words and how honorable she was to him... Bravo!!Clap

Shana, I want more office scenes yaar... want to see Manyata carving a niche/ identity for herself through her work as well.. wanna see more of that aspect explored... if you think that is doable. Also, how you plan to bring out Minaxi's reality in front of Uday has to be action packed/ emotions overloaded as well... looking forward to that as well.Cool

That line that you used about Uday saying: "Apnanay kay tareekay badalne parenge" was SUPERB!... very romantic. Reminded of old world classic romance with class/ decency yet a subtle sexuality to it as well.

How will Uday woo Manya??... That is the real question cause now she has her guard up against him though he penetrates it coolly...this I gotta read. Also, dressing Manyata up in a red dress with Uday remembering his last sensual encounter with Manyata in the same way was too good in terms of making a connection for the audience. Looks like Red is THE color of ManVeer in your FFBlushing.

Plzz update soon for Vampy and all of us!

Edited by mahi0809 - 25 August 2012 at 1:00am

vampire12345678ShanUlas

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
plzz update soon . .:)

vampire12345678

Go to top