vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by sweetshab

hayy ab agla part bhi jald hi update kar dena ...

I wanna read talli manyata's possesiveness ;)

writing yaar vampy ko promise kar ke achha fanse hai hum...she is having her school from monday and i have promised her to give update before that...

par vampy ki bhi khair nahi school me man laga kar study karna hoga beechari ko manveer daydreaming ab nahi chalegi LOL

Shabs Manya is not gonna be possessive but yes she will be in  full to romantic mood ...bechare UV ki izzat to gayi  samajh LOL

poor uday bechara next update mein uska rape will happen by his drugged wifeROFL

UV ka rape by his drugged wife!! haiyee.. mar jaava!!  Shana!! yaar.. jaldi update kar! Kuch rahem kar .. nahin.. uday par raham na karna.. par ham sab par zaroor karna! Monday is soo far.. 

Cant wait!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

shana said she will update by saturday probably as per her promise made to meBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

jontyjain Newbie
jontyjain
jontyjain

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Awesome as always & thanks 4 the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

jontyjain Newbie
jontyjain
jontyjain

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Awesome as always & thanks 4 the pm continue ur good work

vampire12345678ShanUlas

jontyjain Newbie
jontyjain
jontyjain

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Awesome as always dear & thanks 4 the pm. Continue ur good work

vampire12345678ShanUlas

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
heyy shanaHug
Its been long shana i had wrote anything about ur FF..i will be honest i lost the feel with ending of part 1 ...i was not much entho for part 2 but well once start reading something than u need to read till its end...so i was reading but not at same level of entho as it should be like...
that why i even was slow in reading...

Just read part 3
that made me again excited to read this FF again ...its so so damn good written part..with love desire the passion the emotions u put in through the closeness of Manveer in that part..where Uday want Manyata yet wait to prove her own wife...to even stop her from getting into the wrong which she regrets later..simply wowww part to read...
Amazinglyyy wrote it just glued me again to this ff again !!!!
i'm looking forward how ur going to reveal M's identity here...
i havn't read another 2 parts...but if u havn't revealed it would be so good if u put something like where when manya starts feel his touch sense thinks like she had already sense his touch ..u know remembering the past ...
it would be interesting to read!!!

vampire12345678ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

heyy shanaHug
Its been long shana i had wrote anything about ur FF..i will be honest i lost the feel with ending of part 1 ...i was not much entho for part 2 but well once start reading something than u need to read till its end...so i was reading but not at same level of entho as it should be like...
that why i even was slow in reading...

Just read part 3
that made me again excited to read this FF again ...its so so damn good written part..with love desire the passion the emotions u put in through the closeness of Manveer in that part..where Uday want Manyata yet wait to prove her own wife...to even stop her from getting into the wrong which she regrets later..simply wowww part to read...
Amazinglyyy wrote it just glued me again to this ff again !!!!
i'm looking forward how ur going to reveal M's identity here...
i havn't read another 2 parts...but if u havn't revealed it would be so good if u put something like where when manya starts feel his touch sense thinks like she had already sense his touch ..u know remembering the past ...
it would be interesting to read!!!

Tanvi her identity is revealed dear read the Chapter III> A Fresh Start and Chapter IV> The Rave Party  u  will know how...and it is in very much same way as u said...

hope u like it dear...next chapter   >>  Princess u r Mine will be updated by saturday night

Just go to first page and u will get all info...hope u like it and i am able to keep Manveer passion Alive...soon will bring whlo raj parivaar back tooSmile

vampire12345678Badtameez_Dil

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Superb update Shana! Really sorry for delay in posting my comment.  Really love reading uday-manyata interaction and UV's dialogs. Very intelligent use of 'wheel of fortune' in his words. You are a brilliant writer. 

Adore the story and cant wait for the next part.  Just a request.. wont hound you.. but pls try and update when u can. Hug

Thanks Shals...u replied that much is enough for me dear.Smile

Will try to update ASAP  and yes am doing my best to make it full on Manveer Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Shana,I am very sorry about commenting on this chapter so late.I loved the update.It was really intense.I did not expect Uday to slap Manyata but I guess he cannot stand anyone insulting Manyata even if it is she herself doing the honoursLOL.That moment set the tone of this chapter.I loved Uday's fierce belief that she is indeed Manyata,his wife.He needs her so badly yet he  is trying so hard to respect her wishes and give her space.Manya's feeling of suffocation is also understandable.She is getting flashes of her past and this just adds to her confusions.I am really feeling for her now...bechaari.The rave party...yay...I loved it and the title of the next chapter is already making me blushEmbarrassedwaiting eagerly to read what happens...will we get to see a moment from the past being repeated or is it too soon for thatEmbarrassedjaldi se update karna Shana.Take careSmile

vampire12345678ShanUlas

Go to top