The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
heee shana

Lovely update
Sry m late this tym ..aww how i missed ur update...i actually have dreams about dis FF...yeahh m crazy des dayss :P
aww my prince finally saw his princess scar one of her gr8 clie of her being manyata ..:D
He is so adamant abt the fact dat she is his princess
"princess" after a long tym...:)
Humari to aap hain he bas aapko apna banane ka tareeka badalna hoga
Hayy mera princey kitna accha haii..*dreamland* can i stop falling for him everytym...*battling eyelashes*
hee badi maa saaa will be back soo will be the bundle of surprises!!
Red hot manyata..*wink*
Hee prime suspect dat minakshii..haa princey indeed smart player

Cont soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hans1998vampire12345678ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
please update soon please before saturday please

hans1998ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

heee shana

Lovely update
Sry m late this tym ..aww how i missed ur update...i actually have dreams about dis FF...yeahh m crazy des dayss :P
aww my prince finally saw his princess scar one of her gr8 clie of her being manyata ..:D
He is so adamant abt the fact dat she is his princess
"princess" after a long tym...:)
Hayy mera princey kitna accha haii..*dreamland* can i stop falling for him everytym...*battling eyelashes*
hee badi maa saaa will be back soo will be the bundle of surprises!!
Red hot manyata..*wink*
Hee prime suspect dat minakshii..haa princey indeed smart player

Cont soon

Thanks Shab ...as for our UV well he is my superman but kya kare kismat se majboor hai but now his wheels of fortune has taken full circle ab to nobody can take his princess away from him not even God himself as the man has already payed up his karma Smile

-TeriMalang-vampire12345678

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey Shana , what a masterpiece u have deliverd, loved every detialing of it, and Badi masa is acting a cupid here indirectly by keeping Manveer away from home, and close to each other, some how I have this feeling that after Badi masa other family members will also follow, Probably Uday hasn't told anyone about Manya for the fact that her DNA dint match but now Badi masa is gonna get the gang back to action I feel.

Analysis:

Part 1:Dotting Father Uday, and cutness ki Queen Adya: I cannot recollect a scene which I read matched the level of innocense and cutness that Adya had, this charcter is growing equally on me as much as Manveer are. Love her.The whole girlfrnd scene was so awww ,loved it 
'Come on Papa my friends parent live in same room and look at u ,u are so afraid of Mamma that u cant even enter her room!'
While reading this I was explaining out loud to the computer screen that Adya that day is not too far  when they would stay in the same room as well , and Uday afraid Of Manya , it is the other way round my dear Adya. sigh this is the effect that Adya has on me. Going crazy each passing day

Part2:Uady and Manav ki gadi age badi: Gosh I so happy that u put this part, where Manav goes and hugs Uday. It just shows that their relationship has also grown. Manav took Uday as a role model when he came first , but with time he has also started loving Uday and the same other way round. The cute nok-jhok and Manav- Adya remind me so much of Manveer in their earlier days. 

Part 3: Destiny showers Uday with the greatest revelation : the scar:Manyatas scar is the key element in Manveer. The same scar which Uday imprinted on Manyata marking her as his and only his when they were kids.Time and again the scar has brought them together. The way u used that scar was splendid . Uday ke Dimaag ke ghode Dauda diya.It was the final nail in the coffin of doubts that he had, now all crytsal clear and confirmed that she is his Princess indeed.

Part 4:Manveer passionate takkar and the much needed slap: Though I feel many might not agree that the slap was needed but for me it was, I just showed how much he respects his princes and would take no names for her from anyone... even it be his princess himself. The whole Uday's "U r my princess jaap" and Manyata's fainting session, and Uday promising to woo her all over again was very well composed. It was the most waited and my most loved part of this update. Thanku Shana for this intense, passionate, emotional and mind blowing scene

Part 6:Uday's Buland Irada of wining his love of life all over again: Yes after reading this part I was dancing like an idiot. Can any ff be more interesting and catchy than this? I'm in love with this whole thing of Manya falling for UV all over again. Adya's innocence, Manav concern, Uday's concern and guilt for Manya blackout, Uday's realization of why his princess is running away from truth, her conditions revelation was all so well woven.
 A masterpice this update is. Gosh Shana write a book, I will buy it for sure.

Part 7:Badimaasa on her way: she is like a magical grandma not only to Adya but for we readers as well, for sure she is another cupid in the gang of cupids for Manveer.

Part8: Manya ghar mein  Chumantar , office mein  All time UV ke cabin ke andar: I loved the contrast that u have created in the office and house environment. Uv ignoring her in house is just to ease her out and to not impose his wife tag on her. Whereas in office he wants her around him 24X7. Gosh My UV is already working towards getting closer to her.One heck of a strategist UV is.

Part 9:Dhamakedar Rave party : OK so Manya is drugged, Like Uday even we wanna know why, how, when, what... and no wonder I think most of the answer should point to Minakshi, but the best part was Uday suspecting Minakshi for tampering the reports. The rest of the answer we would get in the next update I guess.I somehow feel that Manya getting lost in wrong ways is just her way of getting away from her constant inner turmoil. I mean common she is a human too with a weak nervous system, at time she would be torn apart because of her constant attraction towards Uday and her want to keep her identity intact which she thinks is possible by only staying away from UV.

Now u would have some Dhasu lines from Manya to UV, Akhir yeh Ladki sirf nashe mein hi sach bolti hai aur sahi kaam karti hai, hosh mein toh sab ulta kaam hi karti hai . So can I expect soem more passinate and hot scenes in next update 

And thanks for the PM shana, I would have missed the update had I not got the PM Sigh look at the length of my comments, again I'm reminding u, if it bothers, I can PM it to. u

Edited by chitra_rao - 23 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123Sunshinegirllvampire12345678ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shana , what a masterpiece u have deliverd, loved every detialing of it, and Badi masa is acting a cupid here indirectly by keeping Manveer away from home, and close to each other, some how I have this feeling that after Badi masa other family members will also follow, Probably Uday hasn't told anyone about Manya for the fact that her DNA dint match but now Badi masa is gonna get the gang back to action I feel.

Analysis:

Part 1:Dotting Father Uday, and cutness ki Queen Adya: I cannot recollect a scene which I read matched the level of innocense and cutness that Adya had, this charcter is growing equally on me as much as Manveer are. Love her.The whole girlfrnd scene was so awww ,loved it 
'Come on Papa my friends parent live in same room and look at u ,u are so afraid of Mamma that u cant even enter her room!'
While reading this I was explaining out loud to the computer screen that Adya that day is not too far  when they would stay in the same room as well , and Uday afraid Of Manya , it is the other way round my dear Adya. sigh this is the effect that Adya has on me. Going crazy each passing day

Part2:Uady and Manav ki gadi age badi: Gosh I so happy that u put this part, where Manav goes and hugs Uday. It just shows that their relationship has also grown. Manav took Uday as a role model when he came first , but with time he has also started loving Uday and the same other way round. The cute nok-jhok and Manav- Adya remind me so much of Manveer in their earlier days. 

Part 3: Destiny showers Uday with the greatest revelation : the scar:Manyatas scar is the key element in Manveer. The same scar which Uday imprinted on Manyata marking her as his and only his when they were kids.Time and again the scar has brought them together. The way u used that scar was splendid . Uday ke Dimaag ke ghode Dauda diya.It was the final nail in the coffin of doubts that he had, now all crytsal clear and confirmed that she is his Princess indeed.

Part 4:Manveer passionate takkar and the much needed slap: Though I feel many might not agree that the slap was needed but for me it was, I just showed how much he respects his princes and would take no names for her from anyone... even it be his princess himself. The whole Uday's "U r my princess jaap" and Manyata's fainting session, and Uday promising to woo her all over again was very well composed. It was the most waited and my most loved part of this update. Thanku Shana for this intense, passionate, emotional and mind blowing scene

Part 6:Uday's Buland Irada of wining his love of life all over again: Yes after reading this part I was dancing like an idiot. Can any ff be more interesting and catchy than this? I'm in love with this whole thing of Manya falling for UV all over again. Adya's innocence, Manav concern, Uday's concern and guilt for Manya blackout, Uday's realization of why his princess is running away from truth, her conditions revelation was all so well woven.
 A masterpice this update is. Gosh Shana write a book, I will buy it for sure.

Part 7:Badimaasa on her way: she is like a magical grandma not only to Adya but for we readers as well, for sure she is another cupid in the gang of cupids for Manveer.

Part8: Manya ghar mein  Chumantar , office mein  All time UV ke cabin ke andar: I loved the contrast that u have created in the office and house environment. Uv ignoring her in house is just to ease her out and to not impose his wife tag on her. Whereas in office he wants her around him 24X7. Gosh My UV is already working towards getting closer to her.One heck of a strategist UV is.

Part 9:Dhamakedar Rave party : OK so Manya is drugged, Like Uday even we wanna know why, how, when, what... and no wonder I think most of the answer should point to Minakshi, but the best part was Uday suspecting Minakshi for tampering the reports. The rest of the answer we would get in the next update I guess.I somehow feel that Manya getting lost in wrong ways is just her way of getting away from her constant inner turmoil. I mean common she is a human too with a weak nervous system, at time she would be torn apart because of her constant attraction towards Uday and her want to keep her identity intact which she thinks is possible by only staying away from UV.

Now u would have some Dhasu lines from Manya to UV, Akhir yeh Ladki sirf nashe mein hi sach bolti hai aur sahi kaam karti hai, hosh mein toh sab ulta kaam hi karti hai . So can I expect soem more passinate and hot scenes in next update 

And thanks for the PM shana, I would have missed the update had I not got the PM Sigh look at the length of my comments, again I'm reminding u, if it bothers, I can PM it to. u

So my Chitra is back again with her Chitra Comments...tana tana ...
(James Bond Background  Music )

Dear jis FF par tu apne aise comment ki barsaat karti hogi wo FF writer to humari tarah ek hi song gungunata hoga

"Dill Garden Garden Hogaya ,
Bhawarn Kaliyan me kho gaya..."

...song from Kya Super Cool Hain Hum

Yahan Shana tere comment ki fantabulous duniya me kho gayi

U  know Chitra for the first time I ever read any comment thrice LOL  why to enjoy it again and again

jitne man se hum likhte hain tum usase bhi zyada mann se comment karti ho...

The comments of my all readers is precious to me...

but urs is like Masands comments ...i love rajeev masand critical comments on movies and watch movie only when he appreciates it...same happens with ur comment I always try to write better  to get a better comments from u LOL  ...and dear u never fail me...hope I never fail u as well

Love HugShana

Edited by shana0127 - 23 August 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshchitra_raovampire12345678

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
hayy ab agla part bhi jald hi update kar dena ...

I wanna read talli manyata's possesiveness ;)

Go to top