India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 88)

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey Shanna, it was a great update :)  the ending was fabbb lol manyata all drugged, and the way udhai found out about manya being manyata was also amazing, i love ur ff and all the characters in it :) and yes, i luved manyata fainting too, it's everything that one could imagine in a story, and u write it beautifully. keep up the good work, so the party is gonna continue in the next chap as well?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Hey Shana, just started with pologue..its awesome, am tempted to read more but dont want to spoil the fun for book I, Married For Riyasat, the no. of chapters excite me and the comments too, sure I"ll have a gala timeTongue 

Hope u enjoy my both FF   Book I >>Married For Riyasat and Book II >>Wheels of Fortune 

Dont forget to like and give ur views after reading it 

Love U
Smile

Shana
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

Hey Shanna, it was a great update :)  the ending was fabbb lol manyata all drugged, and the way udhai found out about manya being manyata was also amazing, i love ur ff and all the characters in it :) and yes, i luved manyata fainting too, it's everything that one could imagine in a story, and u write it beautifully. keep up the good work, so the party is gonna continue in the next chap as well?

Thanks Herman

No dear UV will take her out of the party where?? now guess...of course he cannot take her home as Badi Maa Saa is coming so he cant take risk of taking Manya home in such condition...so where ???
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navinahun

Hi Shana,
                   I have never commented on your ff before, simply because I'm too lazy to  do so . I found it much easier to hit LIKE and vanish. Anyway... there's always a 1st time & this is mine...
                    I love your writing- it's so simple & beautiful. Whenever I read your work, I feel that it must go on & on & on... I just find myself lost in the fictional world you've created for Uday & Manyata...

So, here's what I think about this chapter:

1. I loved the Uday/ Adya scene.
                2. I'm glad Uday suspects Minakshi of being a possible enemy.
                3. I'm happy that it "pinched"  Manyata when Uday deliberately ignored her.
                       (& FINALLY)
                4. I was so relieved that Uday was near when Manya passed out in the end.

THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAT I ENJOYED...JUST CAN'T PIN-POINT IT RIGHT NOW...SO ,LET'S JUST SAY:   I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT (FROM 1st WORD TO THE LAST WORD!!!) 

SORRY  for such a long post...

Thanks Dear at least u commented and gave ur precisious veiws on my FF . I am honoured that u love it so much dear.

Your Post was not at long ...it is so sweet and full of appreciation.Thank U once again 
-K.Kapoor- Goldie
-K.Kapoor-
-K.Kapoor-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
SHANA,
i love chapter, ilove the story n  i lve u. u r da reason i joined da forum today. i follwed da story on my phone  n today i get to comment. it was brilliant.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Herman_4u

Thanks Herman

No dear UV will take her out of the party where?? now guess...of course he cannot take her home as Badi Maa Saa is coming so he cant take risk of taking Manya home in such condition...so where ???

i think i can guess he will take her to the hotel room of uday niwas where they consummated thier wedding at first when she was drunk and then history repeats itselfWink is this right?

-K.Kapoor-

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Shana u r such an awesome writer! When I read ur FF I feel like I am reading a novel... u describe each character's feelings so well. I also read ur other FF married for riyasat and I feel that u r getting better with time. I am really impressed!

Now coming back to this chapter I loved how uv found out abt manyata's scar. i also loved the bonding among uv, adya and manav. Waiting eagerly to read what happens next...i think now that manyata is drugged she will speak out her real feelings for uv. please update soon!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom update!! fullto full tadka maarke!!
Ek dum rapchik raapchundas!!
Badimaasa !! mazaa ane waala hain!!
Lved it to the core!

ShanUlas

Go to top