yur such a great writer :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hi Shana,
                   I have never commented on your ff before, simply because I'm too lazy to  do so . I found it much easier to hit LIKE and vanish. Anyway... there's always a 1st time & this is mine...
                    I love your writing- it's so simple & beautiful. Whenever I read your work, I feel that it must go on & on & on... I just find myself lost in the fictional world you've created for Uday & Manyata...

So, here's what I think about this chapter:

1. I loved the Uday/ Adya scene.
                2. I'm glad Uday suspects Minakshi of being a possible enemy.
                3. I'm happy that it "pinched"  Manyata when Uday deliberately ignored her.
                       (& FINALLY)
                4. I was so relieved that Uday was near when Manya passed out in the end.

THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAT I ENJOYED...JUST CAN'T PIN-POINT IT RIGHT NOW...SO ,LET'S JUST SAY:   I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT (FROM 1st WORD TO THE LAST WORD!!!) 

SORRY  for such a long post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariam12ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

lovely update as usualClap
manya coming out of d bathroom was EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
usually in all serials romantic scenes its d guy who forgets his towel n asks.. yahaan tho uday gives her shirt LOL
poor manya always gets into such embarassing situations in fornt of udayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

1) Udayveer gently removed Manyas hairs from her  shoulders and moved his fingres seductively down her bare back making full use of her unintended proximity  as now every proof of her being Manyata made him enjoy her nearness more.
--- this was before he saw the scar on her back.. so then wat proof is he thinking about which makes him enjoy her proximity n make use of itConfused

history is repeating.. she is again running away from her identity... but now as manya instead of monia... like the way you have described the connection between her past n present...

manya doesnt protest or shout back when uday slaps her so in a way she herself accepts that he has the right?? i would have expected her to protest!

wow so uday has to woo her again... this is going to be really interesting nowEmbarrassedBig smile
hmmm wonder how badi maa is going to deal with manya.. i guess she will identify that she is manyata instantly but wonder what will she do after knowing abt her memory n health...

She felt herself non existent to him at home while she seemed the only person he knew in office as he needed her every minute be it regarding some  file detail she had never heard or some client she never knew. --- lolz looks like our prince is back in action.. just a request pls add some uday manya office scenes..

how come anya immitates uday by saying "princess".. does manya share evrything (like her encounters with uday at home) with anya or does uday call her princess in d office too...

another thing which surprises me is how come manya took drugs.. she wasnt brought up this way.. she s being influenced too much by the bad company she s keeping...Confused
n she s even hiding it frm uday knowing dat its bad.. she s behaving like a teenager hiding from her parentsLOL

wonder how she is going to behave with uday in such a state.. and how is uday going to treat her once she gains back her senses.. worst bit.. badi maa going to come home n if she sees manya like this ghar mein bhad aajayegi LOL so wat is uday going to do with manya till she is back to normalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed okay so my mind is going to d gutter now.. so am endng my comment hereLOL

pls update soon... or else i'll haunt u like a jinn.. lol just kidding... but pls update soon unless u r busy with some other wrk.. Big smile

1) well here he  is talking about his own gut feelings and what people are saying about her,remeber the  meeting where memberes ended up calling her Yuvrani Mnayata plus he never believed the reports as they are contradictory  and the apprehensions he had regarding her being Shastrijis daughter too have started fading away to him every another day he saw her actions which resembled his Mnayata.

Seeing the scar is the final proof as now he knows she is Mnayata thats why he is hiding his discovery even from Minakshi as he feels she may be culprit.The fact is UV never beloved she was some look alike and now its proved and stamped LOL.

2) She must have recented at slap well dear she already recented at everything he said be it his confident attitude as u are my wife or lets spent some nazdeek pal Wink...the only thing was that  slap came so sudden that poor girl was dumbstruck and his words had more effect on her then his slap  .She did  not actully care for slap as her mind was lost in echoes of his words and the past memories related to it..Well truth is she was in a very mentally perplexed state and behaved accordinglyLOL

3) Manya teenager !!! well i will say its more effect of friends then age as people around us have great capasity to effect us if we somehow start believing too much on them.Here Manya is all taken by Anya and her ways and thinks she is her only well wisher while UV is just a Hitler guardian slamming his brainless rules and regulations on her.

4) U thought track is going in right direction...gutter Am already enjoying writing guter gutter on the wayLOL

5) Well ab galti ki hai to class bhi lagegi ...let us see what more our crazy Mnaya has in store for us and UV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshinegirllSakura24

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey Shana, just started with pologue..its awesome, am tempted to read more but dont want to spoil the fun for book I, Married For Riyasat, the no. of chapters excite me and the comments too, sure I"ll have a gala timeTongue 
Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey Shanna, it was a great update :)  the ending was fabbb lol manyata all drugged, and the way udhai found out about manya being manyata was also amazing, i love ur ff and all the characters in it :) and yes, i luved manyata fainting too, it's everything that one could imagine in a story, and u write it beautifully. keep up the good work, so the party is gonna continue in the next chap as well?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Hey Shana, just started with pologue..its awesome, am tempted to read more but dont want to spoil the fun for book I, Married For Riyasat, the no. of chapters excite me and the comments too, sure I"ll have a gala timeTongue 

Hope u enjoy my both FF   Book I >>Married For Riyasat and Book II >>Wheels of Fortune 

Dont forget to like and give ur views after reading it 

Love U
Smile

Shana
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

Hey Shanna, it was a great update :)  the ending was fabbb lol manyata all drugged, and the way udhai found out about manya being manyata was also amazing, i love ur ff and all the characters in it :) and yes, i luved manyata fainting too, it's everything that one could imagine in a story, and u write it beautifully. keep up the good work, so the party is gonna continue in the next chap as well?

Thanks Herman

No dear UV will take her out of the party where?? now guess...of course he cannot take her home as Badi Maa Saa is coming so he cant take risk of taking Manya home in such condition...so where ???
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navinahun

Hi Shana,
                   I have never commented on your ff before, simply because I'm too lazy to  do so . I found it much easier to hit LIKE and vanish. Anyway... there's always a 1st time & this is mine...
                    I love your writing- it's so simple & beautiful. Whenever I read your work, I feel that it must go on & on & on... I just find myself lost in the fictional world you've created for Uday & Manyata...

So, here's what I think about this chapter:

1. I loved the Uday/ Adya scene.
                2. I'm glad Uday suspects Minakshi of being a possible enemy.
                3. I'm happy that it "pinched"  Manyata when Uday deliberately ignored her.
                       (& FINALLY)
                4. I was so relieved that Uday was near when Manya passed out in the end.

THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAT I ENJOYED...JUST CAN'T PIN-POINT IT RIGHT NOW...SO ,LET'S JUST SAY:   I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT (FROM 1st WORD TO THE LAST WORD!!!) 

SORRY  for such a long post...

Thanks Dear at least u commented and gave ur precisious veiws on my FF . I am honoured that u love it so much dear.

Your Post was not at long ...it is so sweet and full of appreciation.Thank U once again 

Go to top