Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 8)

DEK_girl Groupbie
DEK_girl
DEK_girl

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 134

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
wow! will uday fall in love wid manya all over again...widout realizing she is manyata...tat wont be fair to manyata but...but tats ok since manayata and manya are d same...Tonguecan't wait to read more...
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

wow! will uday fall in love wid manya all over again...widout realizing she is manyata...tat wont be fair to manyata but...but tats ok since manayata and manya are d same...Tonguecan't wait to read more...


Well dear he will fall for Manya just coz he would see manyata's reflection in her .He is addicted to Manyata and things like her do attract him.
MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 43353

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update eagerly..Smile
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Waiting for the update eagerly..Smile


Will update by sunday night
MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 43353

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Waiting for the update eagerly..Smile


Will update by sunday night


waiting eagerly for Sunday...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 5822

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
sorry sorry shana for commenting so late actually was not well it was an awesome mindblowing update i was a great fan of married for riyasat if u remember i would really comment every 2 minutes so that u would update and also made a poll i was waiting for your update instead of studying for my exams and this new story or continuation is just awesome please please update soon i would love to see manyata and uday meet again and fall in love all over again and that dumb minaxi can go to hell and be burned in hell and ghost can enjoy her as there breakfast lol sorry i hate her( minaxi) please get rid of her soon and please update soon i am dying to read the next part 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

sorry sorry shana for commenting so late actually was not well it was an awesome mindblowing update i was a great fan of married for riyasat if u remember i would really comment every 2 minutes so that u would update and also made a poll i was waiting for your update instead of studying for my exams and this new story or continuation is just awesome please please update soon i would love to see manyata and uday meet again and fall in love all over again and that dumb minaxi can go to hell and be burned in hell and ghost can enjoy her as there breakfast lol sorry i hate her( minaxi) please get rid of her soon and please update soon i am dying to read the next part 


Thanks Vampy

I do remember and then once I had break my chapters in two parts so that at least we get something to read LOL

Good to see u back again,as for Minakshi though her plans never backfire as she has already succeeded in separating Manveer but this time Manveer true love is gonna challenge not only Minakshi but even the wheel of fortune itself which separated them .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

-Tannu- Goldie
-Tannu-
-Tannu-

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 1266

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Woot woot u updated..
Amazing prologue
ye minakshi abhi bhi hai...y dnt u throw her out..i hate dat lady...usko jo syapa karna usne wo kar diya..now throw her out...
is manya only a look alike of manyata or she herself the manyata??
cant wait for chap 1..
cont soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF.manneet-**ANIMOSITY** Thread 1 pt 16 new thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1219   Views: 256185

FireSafireFiree 1219 256185 25 August 2013 at 7:55am by PoojaSheth
MG FF:Limitless -Thread 3- NEW THREAD LINK PG1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: maan-ki-sanjana   Replies: 1176   Views: 107041

maan-ki-sanjana 1176 107041 25 November 2012 at 12:42pm by FairyAngel12
FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1174   Views: 185601

FireSafireFiree 1174 185601 29 November 2011 at 6:23am by jafrin
FF-Enigma- THREAD 7 (thread 8 link on 1st page)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1127   Views: 105699

FireSafireFiree 1127 105699 05 July 2011 at 3:55am by khwaishfan
-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160

Author: muskanp   Replies: 1276   Views: 191014

muskanp 1276 191014 15 March 2011 at 7:54pm by preethia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index