Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 76)

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Gowri05

This minakshi must have done something!!
And hey wat an update!!!
Starting hi frustration par akar rukh gayi!!
Supercalifragilistic epialadociously stupendofantabulously extravangantly magically marvellous!!!
Phewww!! told that in abreath!!!
And she just called him udayveer for once!! wat a progress!!!
Waise kya likha hain!!
Don't worry ande aur tamatar nahi marenge phool barsayenge!!
Waise shirt nikala scar dekha ya nahi uday ne!??? waise banda bohut kamaal ka hain tumhare ff mein I tell u!

Am learning few new words of appreciation like ...Supercalifragilistic epialadociously stupendofantabulously but I can understand seems u r still in manveerland dear Wink

O dear UV didnt take out her shirt he just opened her top buttons and got lost in in cleavage back dekhne ka time he nahi milaLOL

Dont worry in next update he will have time enough for that LOL

UV is UV dear u challange him and then see what he does Embarrassed
Hehehe btw I ain't in manveer dreamland!!
Oh no no no I just don't have time for it!!
My maa will kick me bad if I do dat!!
Its just dat ki when I read ff's os's and all I come into hi spirits!!!
Woh toh aisa banda hai joh.agar ghee seedhi ungli se naa nikal paaye toh dabbe ko theedikarke nikal leta hain
Woh hain mund kamaal daa!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Beautiful shana.Clap...but y is Uday not even trying to check the scar...He cannot forget that mark which helped him to identify Manyata the moment she was near...

Dont worry he will find it in next updateSmile
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
When can we expect next chapter, so eager 2 know going 2 happen next. this is seriously addictive u know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Hey Shana,
     Its a fabulous update. Loved it... might I say, I love the office scenes. Plzz add more of them in future. I had read it when you posted the update but forgot to unres my comment so thought of commenting on it properly now.

OOOHHH I just Lurvveee a jealous Uday EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, he becomes a sexy spicy-licious HOTTIE Blushing when he is jealous, but I was confused with something. You said that Uday hasn't indulged in bedding women in the past 1 yr?? Is that what you mean?.. cause in the last book in 1 year uday slept with over 50 women right of which he had contact info of only 50 so what happened that he hasn't slept with a woman in 1 year, must be a record for him na?... or am I totally reading it wrong?

And if I'm reading it right then how come Minakshi is happy with having her hands off Uday for a whole year?... yeh part kuch samajh nahi aaya... kindly clarify.

Looking towards more jealousy erupting updates in future with Uday jealous with Aman (though I know nothing's gonna happen with M and A as M's a totally devoted girlClap)... however, I would love to imagine Uday having a wrong impression as if Manya and Aman shared a kiss/ intimate moment like he saw something but interpreted something else and then understands what it feels to have lost what only belongs to you and what Manyata would've felt thinking of him being with all those women (may be schemed by Minaxshi)... want thim to feel the hurt for a little while of sharing something that one absolutely CAN'T share... like a life partner... and then it gets cleared with him breathing a sigh of relief.Wink So, can we see the high & mighty Yuvraj Udayveer Singh learning a lesson or two in morality/ moral ethics?... Would love to see that happen tooSmile.. tuning a bit of his imperfect side.

Can't wait to see the rave party and how it brings ManVeer even closer. Plus I can't wait to see Uday finding out who tampered the reports and how everything comes out in the open.Shocked

Plz plz plzz update soon Shana... this is one update... I am eagerly waiting to read.Big smile

Well in Book I he never knew Manyata loves him ,he was all in all bachelor spree so the case was different  .

Here in Book II he is a lover  who lost his his beloved and is a father but then a man too He does loose his balance may go squandering around but then its not necessary that he will sleep everyday with a new one.He has a big business to take care of Minakshi does try succeeds as well but not often dear.

Minakshi is his business partner they may share something more sometime but then he has no commitments.Dont worry will logically take up this issue in next update

Yes UV will find culprit Minakshi as well as scar and Manya being Mnayata but poor UV his way to his wife wont be so easy.

He will have to woo her again all anew .

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalilshahista

When can we expect next chapter, so eager 2 know going 2 happen next. this is seriously addictive u know.

Cant give exact time dear may by coming weekend or Monday .But yes will try to make it betterSmile
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by swetsurati

awsome...mind blowing...very hot and romentic...its must that kamini minakshi who change the DNa report...sooo...aman ke dil me manya ke liye kuch kuch ho raha hai haaa...update soon.

<font color="#000066">Thanks dear</font>

<font color="#000066">Keep reading next update me aur bahut kuch hoga Wink</font>
hailaaa...bahut kuch matlab?uday and manyata ke bich naa?...hae ram...ye do kamine akash aur minakshi kum the kya jo ye aur aman naam ka namuna aagaya...haye koi mere bichare manveer ko milne kyun nahi deta...aur haa jab shirt niklvana hi tha...to pura nikal ke woh scar bhi dikha deti. Bichara uday kya se kya hota jaa raha hai...plzzz...jaldi jaldi update karo...aur next chp. Me kya manyata drunk hoke uday ke sath hanky panky karne wali hai?

Just read dear its gonna be both way hangover kinda thing  LOL
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yes I've seen that you can write romantic scenes beautifully and surely with each chapter you seem to get even better and better. But than there's something about this sequel - Wheels of Fortune - that has so much more than just hot romantic ManVeer scenes. To me, in this whole chap, it's that thing- what do you call it? - main idea? theme? whatever its is - that stood out. That theme that whatever Manya is for Uday is because of his connection with Manyata and that right there is so significant on its own. It's like Manyata is Uday's lifeline, and it just shows how desperately his heart wants to cling onto her. Honestly this chapter was beautifully done.
Loved reading Manya's shyness and then was completely amazed when she replied back to UV with so much attitude! Shocked I guess UV was right - Manya's like a wild mix of Yuvraani Manyata and Monia and quite honestly I'm loving her! Big smile
Also love that last lines you wrote about Manya carving a niche by being Manya not Manyata, again these kind of ideas are so symbolic and just amazing in the way you've blended them!
Again my comment may be a wierd blabber - I honestly dont know what it is Ermm, but well in short - You're doing a beautiful job! Big smile
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Yes I've seen that you can write romantic scenes beautifully and surely with each chapter you seem to get even better and better. But than there's something about this sequel - Wheels of Fortune - that has so much more than just hot romantic ManVeer scenes. To me, in this whole chap, it's that thing- what do you call it? - main idea? theme? whatever its is - that stood out. That theme that whatever Manya is for Uday is because of his connection with Manyata and that right there is so significant on its own. It's like Manyata is Uday's lifeline, and it just shows how desperately his heart wants to cling onto her. Honestly this chapter was beautifully done.
Loved reading Manya's shyness and then was completely amazed when she replied back to UV with so much attitude! Shocked I guess UV was right - Manya's like a wild mix of Yuvraani Manyata and Monia and quite honestly I'm loving her! Big smile
Also love that last lines you wrote about Manya carving a niche by being Manya not Manyata, again these kind of ideas are so symbolic and just amazing in the way you've blended them!
Again my comment may be a wierd blabber - I honestly dont know what it is Ermm, but well in short - You're doing a beautiful job! Big smile

Its not blabber dear its just that u pointed out something that others didnt

Yes UV is all set to get his Mnayata but poor Manya is all caught in , a girl who has been taught to be Manya is finding Yuvrani Mnayata tag on herself a bit suffocating and thats why in coming chapter she willtry to  run  from UV and all such things which will try to take her loved identity her loved dadaji and Manav from him whom he thinks are her real identity.

Its only UV who will make her realize who she actully is in his own ways.

I think u know his ways dont u Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxvampire12345678

Go to top