Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 72)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

ShanaHugloved the update.Thank God UV doesn't believe in the DNA test results.His instincts are telling him that this girl is his wife Manyata and he is so right.So Meenakshi must be behind the whole golmaal right...hmmm anyways usko chod...let me talk about UV and Manya.I am loving the office interactions a lot.Manya is totally confused about UV na.One minute he is this smirking,flirting devil and the very next minute he boosts her confidence and provides her support.On top of the Aman and Anya are also confusing her with their own version but kuch bhi ho she is not able to ignore this guy...She has extreme reactions to him whether it is hate or love or plain attraction.loved a jealous UV.Manya's true fighting spirit is now coming.The bindaas girl who never feared anyone is finally starting to show and this is what  had attracted UV in the first place.As soon as she said those words about finiding a new boyfriend I knew that I would get an intense scene to read and I was not disappointed at allEmbarrassedloved the scene.You write these scenes in a tasteful manner Shana.It never crosses over to vulgarity and it is so easy to cross that line.So good jobClapAnother thing about this scene was the emotions that were in play.I could feel UV's frustration,his helplessness ,his immense love and respect for this girl.He wants her but he is willing to wait for her.I can understand Manya's dilemma too.She is torn apart by her need and attraction for this man and at the same time she fears that getting close to him might lead her to lose her identity.I loved the last part  a lot.uff I am blabbering now so let me stop.just want to end by saying that you are doing a wonderful job and I am looking forward to the Rave party where I am sure we will get to see some fireworks hai na.Please update soon and thank you for this beautiful chapterBig smile

Thanks Mini ...yes dear u r right u will sure see some great fireworks in raving rave party  Wink

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

OMG OMG OMG!!

Hawww ..shud i be writing wat i really felt while reading?? If dats the case *dreamland* should be my answer ..i was smiling while reading if any1 had saw they must thought i m mad..thankfully no1 saw...aise update karti rahogi toh some fine day ppl will shift to mental asyllum for treatment :P

Back to update
reports negative ?? Zarur uss minakshi ka kiya dhara hai ..kamini :P UV took manyata along him to the meeting knew sumthing was cooking up his mind...
And and and ManVeer encountter hawww
Plzzz manyat ko thodi thodi yaadasht dedo i cant see my princey in pain .. :(

Hey i wanna see devgarh family reaction at manya ,bring themm pleejjj

For now "abhi abhi toh dil mile hai abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"

Cont soon :')

agree with u loved this line actually it cracked me upROFL

For now "abhi abhi toh dil mile hai abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"
the line on top is so perfect and super funnyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeriMalang-ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

'uper Duper Awsum Update !! ManVeer Stair Scene was Freakinnn Awsuum Yaar! Udayveer's Answer Made Me Speechless too! Even In This Update Minakshi Was'nt There But She Had Her Effect ! Hope Uday Will Find Out abt DNA Test Sooonn! Pls update Sooonn & Sorrie 4 Commenting Late! 

Thanks dear UV and M were giving shocks to each other .M tried to be bold and got extra bold ans from UV in UV style Blushing

Something like this will happen in party too let us see what M tries to be and UV will ans accordingly giving us full Manveerlacious entertainment Smile
-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

<font color="#0000ff">For now "abhi abhi toh dil mile hai abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"</font>
the line on top is so perfect and super funnyROFL

Awww dat isnt funny but tooo Romantic i felt ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">For now "abhi abhi toh dil mile hai abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"</font>

yes that is romantic very romantic but i just imagined uday telling that to manyata in his flirty style while romancing to her and she is trying to escape

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
'
Originally posted by DEK_girl

during the hot manveer scene i was thinking...NOW uday will notice her scar..does your version of manyata have a scar given by uday? then looking at that our uday can come to know na tat she is his manyata! and the dna reports are false?that means does evil meenaxi know tat manyata is back!if yes then manyata's life is again in dangerStern Smile

and why didnt u pm?Unhappybecause of that i read it 1 day lateUnhappy

Sorry dear did not get time to pm ,its now I am going to pm ,I know I going to get good daant from those whome I will pm as they too will say 'kal ka update ab pm kiya Ouch'...so if u get pm ignore it.

Scar Scar Scar yaar UV was too lost in cleavage ki back par nazar he nahi gayi Embarrassed.LOL

Manya does have a scar and UV will see it too When? in coming part dear.

Manya life in danger ? No this time Minakshi wont risk this much though will do her best to creat misunderstanding ,

Edited by shana0127 - 14 August 2012 at 3:32pm

ilvuday

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

yes that is romantic very romantic but i just imagined uday telling that to manyata in his flirty style while romancing to her and she is trying to escape

Aww dat will be sensuous ever ...
How i wish UV saying dis ;) ;)

ShanUlas

vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Aww dat will be sensuous ever ...
How i wish UV saying dis ;) ;)

same here maybe we can request shana to add it

ShanUlas

Go to top