Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 70)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahnoor2468

hey shana ,girl ur AMAZING ! I love it to bits yaar and dont worry we wont throw anything on u !shana the jealous uday was superb i have a request shana ,dear please make manyata enter the party with aman as her date i am urging to see a jealous uday !thats just mind blowing pleae update soon soon soon soon !and fulfil me this request please Embarrassed

Yes dear Aman will be her date done.Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanarasheedroxx

shana its superb jst loved it ... udayveer ka jealous hona and manya being bold kya baat hai and then their romance and manya calling him jst udayveer plzzz update the next part soon

Thanks Dear ,will update ASAP

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

hey shana i had a commented on the first page but now i have a query who is playing the role of aman can you please give us a celebrity name so that we can picture better
thanks

Vampy I am not much used to picturising actor actresses for characters i create

I like them to have   a unique identity of their own though its always AK for UV and nobody else as his character as UV is my only inspiration..

But yes dear if u like then pls advise the name will have him just for u

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by vampire12345678

hey shana i had a commented on the first page but now i have a query who is playing the role of aman can you please give us a celebrity name so that we can picture better
thanks

Vampy I am not much used to picturising actor actresses for characters i create

I like them to have   a unique identity of their own though its always AK for UV and nobody else as his character as UV is my only inspiration..

But yes dear if u like then pls advise the name will have him just for u

thanks so much shana i think aditya from maryada lekin kab tak will be good but then whatever you u chooseBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
loved it di.sorry di bg ho so long comment nahi de sakti:(

ShanUlas

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by MsLuscious

W0w w0w w0w! Shana da update was indeed vry hot r0mantic and dreamy :) i lovd da enc0unter of manyata n uv at stairx l0vd it so much suna tha sabar ka phal meetha h0ta hai but itna meetha h0ta hai ye nahi pata tha:p bt i didnt und y uday said to manyata dat he feelx n0thng for her just bec0x she lukx lyk manyata datx y hex atractd t0wardx her bt in real he feelx for manya th0ugh itx n0t pr0vd yet bt stil hs heart ix craving for her dn y he talkd so harshly to her p0or manya she ix faling for sum0ne whux finding hs wife in her:/
Thanks Sarah,Yes UV is being harsh to Manya,coz he does not want totake any risk at this point.He knows he is already falling weak in her case and if Manya also goes his way then both will end up doing blunder Soon he is gonna find that she is Manyata but poor UV has to restart again kyunki1.She has no memory2.Lets see this Bhoot on Manya UV se kaise papad belwata hai

lol BLUNDER:p yup ryt n0w i get it p0or uv wil hav to do al0tt bef0re starting married lyf again wid manyata;) and yup i didnt got 0ne thng m0re meenakshi ix stickd wid uv lyk a buble gum den y he said he havnt d0ne blunder :p wid any0ne since 1 year O.o
minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ShanaHugloved the update.Thank God UV doesn't believe in the DNA test results.His instincts are telling him that this girl is his wife Manyata and he is so right.So Meenakshi must be behind the whole golmaal right...hmmm anyways usko chod...let me talk about UV and Manya.I am loving the office interactions a lot.Manya is totally confused about UV na.One minute he is this smirking,flirting devil and the very next minute he boosts her confidence and provides her support.On top of the Aman and Anya are also confusing her with their own version but kuch bhi ho she is not able to ignore this guy...She has extreme reactions to him whether it is hate or love or plain attraction.loved a jealous UV.Manya's true fighting spirit is now coming.The bindaas girl who never feared anyone is finally starting to show and this is what  had attracted UV in the first place.As soon as she said those words about finiding a new boyfriend I knew that I would get an intense scene to read and I was not disappointed at allEmbarrassedloved the scene.You write these scenes in a tasteful manner Shana.It never crosses over to vulgarity and it is so easy to cross that line.So good jobClapAnother thing about this scene was the emotions that were in play.I could feel UV's frustration,his helplessness ,his immense love and respect for this girl.He wants her but he is willing to wait for her.I can understand Manya's dilemma too.She is torn apart by her need and attraction for this man and at the same time she fears that getting close to him might lead her to lose her identity.I loved the last part  a lot.uff I am blabbering now so let me stop.just want to end by saying that you are doing a wonderful job and I am looking forward to the Rave party where I am sure we will get to see some fireworks hai na.Please update soon and thank you for this beautiful chapterBig smile

vampire12345678

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
This minakshi must have done something!!
And hey wat an update!!!
Starting hi frustration par akar rukh gayi!!
Supercalifragilistic epialadociously stupendofantabulously extravangantly magically marvellous!!!
Phewww!! told that in abreath!!!
And she just called him udayveer for once!! wat a progress!!!
Waise kya likha hain!!
Don't worry ande aur tamatar nahi marenge phool barsayenge!!
Waise shirt nikala scar dekha ya nahi uday ne!??? waise banda bohut kamaal ka hain tumhare ff mein I tell u!

vampire12345678

Go to top