India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 69)

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hey shana loved the update... the scene after manya reaches home late was so romanticEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
liked the way u have shown that uday isnt someone who can be fooled easily..
he guesses rightly that someone has tampered with the reports... n also he wants to see if others also find her way too similar to manyata by taking her to the meeting...

okay now am really curious.. he was close enough to see her scar... i mean he almost removed her shirt till her shoulder level.. hugged her... So did he see the scar or not? :o
pls clear this...
if yes then am in dreamlandDay Dreaming
if no then why dint he try checking that out... i mean wasn't that the next obvious thing that could confirm whether she was manyata or manya?!!

Edited by Sunshinegirll - 14 August 2012 at 7:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85Shahi01vampire12345678ShanUlas

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

hey shana loved the update... the scene after manya reaches home late was so romanticEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
liked the u have shown that uday isnt someone who can be fooled easily..
he guesses rightly that someone has tampered with the reports... n also he wants to see if others also find her way too similar to manyata by taking her to the meeting...

okay now am really curious.. he was close enough to see her scar... i mean he almost removed her shirt till her shoulder level.. hugged her... So did he see the scar or not? :o
pls clear this...
if no then why dint he try checking that out... i mean want that the next obvious thing that could confirm whether she was manyata or manya?!!

Very True even i too want to ask this question Shana

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
awsome...mind blowing...very hot and romentic...its must that kamini minakshi who change the DNa report...sooo...aman ke dil me manya ke liye kuch kuch ho raha hai haaa...update soon.
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

W0w w0w w0w! Shana da update was indeed vry hot r0mantic and dreamy :) i lovd da enc0unter of manyata n uv at stairx l0vd it so much suna tha sabar ka phal meetha h0ta hai but itna meetha h0ta hai ye nahi pata tha:p bt i didnt und y uday said to manyata dat he feelx n0thng for her just bec0x she lukx lyk manyata datx y hex atractd t0wardx her bt in real he feelx for manya th0ugh itx n0t pr0vd yet bt stil hs heart ix craving for her dn y he talkd so harshly to her p0or manya she ix faling for sum0ne whux finding hs wife in her:/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saneha85

Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

liked the u have shown that uday isnt someone who can be fooled easily..

pls clear this...
if no then why dint he try checking that out... i mean want that the next obvious thing that could confirm whether she was manyata or manya?!!

Very True even i too want to ask this question Shana

O Teri,this thing to skipped out of mind.Thanks Sunshine.Sneha  for reminding of it will handle this matter in next part of chapter for sure...

Kyunnki abhi to trailor diya that picture abhi baaki hai Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshinegirllShahi01

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

W0w w0w w0w! Shana da update was indeed vry hot r0mantic and dreamy :) i lovd da enc0unter of manyata n uv at stairx l0vd it so much suna tha sabar ka phal meetha h0ta hai but itna meetha h0ta hai ye nahi pata tha:p bt i didnt und y uday said to manyata dat he feelx n0thng for her just bec0x she lukx lyk manyata datx y hex atractd t0wardx her bt in real he feelx for manya th0ugh itx n0t pr0vd yet bt stil hs heart ix craving for her dn y he talkd so harshly to her p0or manya she ix faling for sum0ne whux finding hs wife in her:/

Thanks Sarah,

Yes UV is being harsh to Manya,coz he does not want totake any risk at this point.He knows he is already falling weak in her case and if Manya also goes his way then both will end up doing blunder LOL

Soon he is gonna find that she is Manyata  but poor UV has to restart again kyunki

1.She has no memory

Lets see this Bhoot on Manya UV se   kaise papad belwata hai
WinkWink

Edited by shana0127 - 14 August 2012 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

awsome...mind blowing...very hot and romentic...its must that kamini minakshi who change the DNa report...sooo...aman ke dil me manya ke liye kuch kuch ho raha hai haaa...update soon.

Thanks dear

Keep reading next update me aur bahut kuch hoga Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalilshahista

Clap   BRILLIANT, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, OMG it was so dreamy and romantic. loved how evrything falls in to the story, the drama, the intrigue, the passion, the cuteness. you are so talented, have no words 4 how awesome ur updates are, infact the whole story, from the very 1st page was so gripping. y we get enough of it.  will wait eagerly 4 the party, wait actually, lol. plz make it soon. 

Thank u  for your   appreciation dear,I am honored really

Hope u like next updates as wellSmile

Go to top