Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 66)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by vampire12345678

shana i have no words all the words are understatements for this update everything was so beautiful i could imagine each and every scene happen and i was blushing like a crazy person though out this update was fabulous and stupendous i love your writing skills shana  all the dialogues were awesome i loved it from the bottom of my soul really this update was the best update i have personally ever read i loved manyata's attitude and our prince charming uday rocked as usual and jealous uday is always awesome and shana i have a small request  and manya enter the rave party with aman as her date please i would loved to see sorry read about jealous uday and great update please update soonBig smile

Request accepted  my dearest vampy Aman will be his date done

btw where is your update am waiting for that twist
Big smile

thanks now we get to see jealous uday yay i so happy and i will update soon and i hope you like the twistWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Yes, Yes, Yes.  Monkey Emoticon First comment  mera hai.Dancing Yipeee. Monkey WinksI'm not a lazy DESIGIRL. LOLMonkey Icon  Fantastic, superb, Lovely, Awesome, Amazing, Fabulous, Wonderful, beautiful...Update.(Fill in the blank please).Wink
I love Manya-Uv meeting scene & also Stairs scene. Monkey Emoticons
BEAUTIFULLY  WRITTEN.Clap Clap Clap 
SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA NIKLA .LOL LOL YA KAHEIN HOT & ROMANTIC NIKALA.Monkey Winks
But I think DNA Reports changed by someone or may be Minakshi.Monkey Emoticon
Thanks for the long & lovely update. Smile  Smile

Next time itna time mat lena, ok.Monkey Icon
Hug Hug

Thanks Meri Sonamia aaa Sonam  jaise tujhe DEK ki table bhayi thi humko uski stairs bha gayi

I just fell once again for UV when I saw him looking from the balcony in a vm

Aur phir nazar gayi stairs par bas phir kya , mere sapno ne udaan li aur  manveer romance  on stairs ban kar taiyar ho gaya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocker12-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Yes, Yes, Yes.  Monkey Emoticon First comment  mera hai.Dancing Yipeee. Monkey WinksI'm not a lazy DESIGIRL. LOLMonkey Icon  Fantastic, superb, Lovely, Awesome, Amazing, Fabulous, Wonderful, beautiful...Update.(Fill in the blank please).Wink
SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA NIKLA .LOL LOL YA KAHEIN HOT & ROMANTIC NIKALA.Monkey Winks

Hug Hug

Thanks Meri Sonamia aaa Sonam  jaise tujhe DEK ki table bhayi thi humko uski stairs bha gayi

Aur phir nazar gayi stairs par bas phir kya , mere sapno ne udaan li aur  manveer romance  on stairs ban kar taiyar ho gaya LOL

Jeeji ab ek scene JEEP wala bhi daal dena apne update mein. Wo kya hain unki first date par bhi jeep mein gaye the aur Jungle date pe bhi toh ab JEEP ko bhi toh kuch credit dena padega.LOL
Are D'oh Main toh apna Table OS update karna hi bhool gayi accha hua apne humein uski yaad dila di.LOL 
Thnaks for the reply.Hug

ilvudayShanUlas

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
shana..ande aur tamatar ka nahin pata buh i will pakka throw jootha dat smells lyk rotten fish...ek toh itna acha ff likhti ho n u leave it @ cliffhanger n den tarpaane ke liye u upd8 l8...abhi ande tamatar mahenge ho gaye hain joothe se kaam chalati hoon
but coming to the ff i loved it ...i loved the way udayveer brought out the uday in himself and the way he thought manya a lesson...missed adya buh loved d manveerscenes...and  u r suj a wonderful writer ki i cant help but wanna hug u every tym i read d ff...it is so adorable and awesome
please update soon and minakshi tampered with the reports right....btw just a question when do you plan to bring the truth of manyata and let manya know she is not manyata?...buh i loveed it as i said just dont update late i hate waiting in cliff hangers when will you update next

vampire12345678ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Hug Hug

Jeeji ab ek scene JEEP wala bhi daal dena apne update mein. Wo kya hain unki first date par bhi jeep mein gaye the aur Jungle date pe bhi toh ab JEEP ko bhi toh kuch credit dena padega.LOL
Are D'oh Main toh apna Table OS update karna hi bhool gayi accha hua apne humein uski yaad dila di.LOL 
Thnaks for the reply.Hug

Manaveer romance on Jeep Shocked  yaar ye to dangerous ishk ho jayega ...

pata chala book III me UV or M dono ki gone gone yadasht ke saath FF likhna padega LOL

Herman_4u-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Kal comment kar dungi. Feeling sleepy yaar
Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Shanaaa, it was amaaazzziiinggg, I kept waiting for u to update and kept checking I-F so frequently, it was totally worth the wait, but don't make us wait too long for the actual partyyy, ur superb writer, luv ur thoughts, wat udhai said about bindaas attitude n all that was superb, and i luved this new twist of Aman, u know i always wanted this to happen just to make udhai jealous since the time manya met aman in the office. am already in the waiting mode lol , waiting anxiously for the next part :) u  rock :)

Go to top