Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 62)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

wah wah!! the title of the next chapter has got me excited..can't wait for it!!
and manya has toh already fallen for him!! sahi hai twice in love wid the same man..little adya is too cute...Tonguemy god wat is uv gonna do wen he finds out she is his princess!!i can't imagine!update really soon!

Hai na dhansu idea waise bhi our AK has one funda one shuld fall in love again and agin in love

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

beautiful update!!

Well m loving the way story is turning
Mother daughter bond..manav adyas nok jhok
And manyata's turnoil within herself wat is one supposed to do wen their soul is disturbed..
Hee manyat doesnt want to make a wrong image of UV ..and the one who is suffering the most is my princey "paas hoke bhi hai doori jaane kaosi ye majboori" mchh...UV ka pain kuccchh kam kardo..and can we get rid of this original churail minakshi :/ i hate her :@

Cont soon :)

Thanks Shabs

Mnay's turmoil will be answered by UV in next update  but our UV has to live with his own until he breaks up by Manyas immature behaviour and ends up...Blushing

Just read dear  will try to make it a good one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeriMalang-

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hey Shana Jaan Hug, Thanks for the PM and a wonderful update Tongue, And sorry for the delay in commenting, actually all ur updates I read pleasurably and comment leisurely LOL

Analysis of update :

Part 1: Evil princess knows never to give up, Will fight till the end Dead:I liked how you took the scene right from her driving to the Udayveer mansion and showing off her confidence of being near him coz of her business association with him, even if he is no where interested in her. Here I can feel Minakshi to be a very good business women and a strong lady, irrespective of her misdeeds. Now, no way I sympathize with her but I like when the opponent is equally good, and here she is. 

Part2:Udayveer ka PAPA roleEmbarrassed Haiii Wink: Can the scene be more cuter than what u have written, gosh, anything that has Udayveer and adya attached to it,I kind of start smiling. The very feeling of imagining UV as a prefect PAPA for his jigar ka tukda is so sweet in itself. I really adored how he wants to know everything about adya, her every mischief. Not to actually scold her but just to know it. I guess it is one sort of him being a part of Adyas growing. He can leave the rest to the maids, but knwoing what his little princess does the whole day is what is his duty and interest as well. Very well articulatedClap

Part 3: UV and Suraj ka tadka and Minakshi ko mila Jhatka ROFL :I could kiss Suraj if I could, for that amazing lines he said to Minakshi. I'm sure Suraj has the ability to choke her to death ROFL. Loved how UV in just one line made it clear "Dont mess with me or my things"Thumbs Up

Part 4: My smartie Princess AdyaHug: Gosh she is a deadly combination of smartness and cutness. A job so well done Shana, this character of Adya is so very well etched, she can make anyone melt.She kisses minakshi just to please UV, awww Embarrassed. And it also depicts how much personal attention our prince is given his little bundle of happiness in her upbringing.

Part 5: MinakshiDead to play against destinyEvil Smile,game begins!Who's gonna win (Evil smile to MinkashiEvil Smile): Being very poised and a composed lady, I could understand her very well suppressing her fear of revelation of her deed , surprise on manyata still being alive, anger on her incapability to erradicate her and anguish and pain on realising that she might loose UV and this time forever. Again very well penned Clap. even with all this feeling and turmoil, she has composed herself, and he working her mind to stop her identity being revealed. A true princess I must say, just she has that evil streak which overshadows all her other amazing qualities.

Part 6: Minakshi's taunt card plays against her: 
Tu mere samne, mein tere samne ,tujhe dekhu ke pyaar karu...ROFLROFL. Now shana  you have created a base for a wonderful track, hope you give full justice to this track, and dont disappoint us like the CVs of the show. Merge it with the tadka of hot romance,masala of total inner turmoil in boths mind and heart, and fresh vegetables of Manyas ability to prove her worth in office and his life. Minakshi is a capable princess we all know, now time to show that Manyata has got her finishing from the same guruji as UV and she too is in the league when it comes to using ur brains.Loved the charter of Anya, she has already ignited the doubts about UV and his character in her mind.Loved the whole rule thing she explained Manya, it left me in splits ROFLROFL, and Manya seems to follow them as well, on her toes ROFLROFL lol

Part 7: Serene Adya, Mast Manav, disturbed Manyata, confused Uday LOL: Loved the realtionshop that is forming in between Adya and Manyata. You need to find bliss and solance with ur child and the other way round, and that is showing up here. Cute Manav-adya nok-jhok. Slowing manyas mind is taking over her heart, her confusing is taking the form of disgust for Uday. soon she will also detest him, but I guess some situation in future will make her heart take over her mindWink. Liked how she just brushed off Uday and left. Probably this thing will disturb uday the most, his princess losing respect and love  for him in her eyes, use this situation for some intense, passionate scenes.Wink

Atlast done with my analysis, super excited about the next chappy.  No manveer in this update, but was necessary to get the story going.Compensate in the next chapter by added full of good manveer scenes. And yes just came to my mind, DNs match kare na kare, I want you to use the scar to full of its ability with proper intense, passionate scene.Embarrassed

Sunshinegirll

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shana Jaan Hug, Thanks for the PM and a wonderful update Tongue, And sorry for the delay in commenting, actually all ur updates I read pleasurably and comment leisurely LOL

Analysis of update :

Part 1: Evil princess knows never to give up, Will fight till the end Dead:I liked how you took the scene right from her driving to the Udayveer mansion and showing off her confidence of being near him coz of her business association with him, even if he is no where interested in her. Here I can feel Minakshi to be a very good business women and a strong lady, irrespective of her misdeeds. Now, no way I sympathize with her but I like when the opponent is equally good, and here she is. 

Part2:Udayveer ka PAPA roleEmbarrassed Haiii Wink: Can the scene be more cuter than what u have written, gosh, anything that has Udayveer and adya attached to it,I kind of start smiling. The very feeling of imagining UV as a prefect PAPA for his jigar ka tukda is so sweet in itself. I really adored how he wants to know everything about adya, her every mischief. Not to actually scold her but just to know it. I guess it is one sort of him being a part of Adyas growing. He can leave the rest to the maids, but knwoing what his little princess does the whole day is what is his duty and interest as well. Very well articulatedClap

Part 3: UV and Suraj ka tadka and Minakshi ko mila Jhatka ROFL :I could kiss Suraj if I could, for that amazing lines he said to Minakshi. I'm sure Suraj has the ability to choke her to death ROFL. Loved how UV in just one line made it clear "Dont mess with me or my things"Thumbs Up

Part 4: My smartie Princess AdyaHug: Gosh she is a deadly combination of smartness and cutness. A job so well done Shana, this character of Adya is so very well etched, she can make anyone melt.She kisses minakshi just to please UV, awww Embarrassed. And it also depicts how much personal attention our prince is given his little bundle of happiness in her upbringing.

Part 5: MinakshiDead to play against destinyEvil Smile,game begins!Who's gonna win (Evil smile to MinkashiEvil Smile): Being very poised and a composed lady, I could understand her very well suppressing her fear of revelation of her deed , surprise on manyata still being alive, anger on her incapability to erradicate her and anguish and pain on realising that she might loose UV and this time forever. Again very well penned Clap. even with all this feeling and turmoil, she has composed herself, and he working her mind to stop her identity being revealed. A true princess I must say, just she has that evil streak which overshadows all her other amazing qualities.

Part 6: Minakshi's taunt card plays against her: 
Tu mere samne, mein tere samne ,tujhe dekhu ke pyaar karu...ROFLROFL. Now shana  you have created a base for a wonderful track, hope you give full justice to this track, and dont disappoint us like the CVs of the show. Merge it with the tadka of hot romance,masala of total inner turmoil in boths mind and heart, and fresh vegetables of Manyas ability to prove her worth in office and his life. Minakshi is a capable princess we all know, now time to show that Manyata has got her finishing from the same guruji as UV and she too is in the league when it comes to using ur brains.Loved the charter of Anya, she has already ignited the doubts about UV and his character in her mind.Loved the whole rule thing she explained Manya, it left me in splits ROFLROFL, and Manya seems to follow them as well, on her toes ROFLROFL lol

Part 7: Serene Adya, Mast Manav, disturbed Manyata, confused Uday LOL: Loved the realtionshop that is forming in between Adya and Manyata. You need to find bliss and solance with ur child and the other way round, and that is showing up here. Cute Manav-adya nok-jhok. Slowing manyas mind is taking over her heart, her confusing is taking the form of disgust for Uday. soon she will also detest him, but I guess some situation in future will make her heart take over her mindWink. Liked how she just brushed off Uday and left. Probably this thing will disturb uday the most, his princess losing respect and love  for him in her eyes, use this situation for some intense, passionate scenes.Wink

Atlast done with my analysis, super excited about the next chappy.  No manveer in this update, but was necessary to get the story going.Compensate in the next chapter by added full of good manveer scenes. And yes just came to my mind, DNs match kare na kare, I want you to use the scar to full of its ability with proper intense, passionate scene.Embarrassed

Thanks Chitra

u really inspire me to write better and i promise i will try my best

I  will try to do full justice in next chapter to the situations i have created as next is only and only manveer

this chapter has given me enough space to play manveer, i just hope i play them well as lot has to be done to them and their love story

Edited by shana0127 - 09 August 2012 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshinegirllchitra_rao

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey shana its thursday... u update during wkends na...
pls update soon Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_raoShanUlas

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey Shana... do tell me whenever you update next!...
tc dear
Bye!

Edited by mahi0809 - 09 August 2012 at 11:13am

ShanUlas

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
lovely update...

ShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Shaannaa!! just wondering...whens the next update!!??

Go to top