Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 60)

-Tannu- Goldie
-Tannu-
-Tannu-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
hope uv will be the first who get to knw abt manya's real identity rather dan that minakshi

cont soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Oh god Adhya is so sweet, well mannered yet a brat like manyata. She know well how to treat nd taunt a bitch like Meenakshi. Shana it was very well written. U showed M's feeling for her respected idol Uv very beautifully. Though Manya belives nd respects Uday but she's confused bc of the gossip going around her. Can't blame her for that. And well done Shana dear because u have done just what i wanted. Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. Bc i wanted Manya to work in Uday's office. It will bring them more close. U did it girl now don't make me wait for the next update warna accha nahi hoga ha nahi toh!

Thanks Jarine

Ab UV himself does not want to be away from Manya to maa kya karoon LOL

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Shana,the chapter was worth the wait.loved it a lot.So Meenakshi has returned.hmmm...I enjoyed her reaction to Suraj's announcement and I could imagine the shock on her face when she saw Manyata.That was well written.Well I have to say she does get UdayVeer to some extent.She immediately understood his indirect jab at her telling her not to meddle in his affairs and  why he offered a job in his office to Manyata.I quite enjoyed reading Manya/Manyata's dignified replies to Meenakshi's taunts.awww Adya,you are so cute yaar but so mature for your age.She knows Meenakshi so well na.Once again Manav and Adya's cute bantering and teasing stole my heart.I am loving them so much.Now coming to Manyata...she is back to square one.I mean she has gone back to hating UV now right,at least she is trying to but her response to his proximity is telling a completely different story.I am loving the tension that you have created between these two characters and this time it is so much more intense and complicated.So once again UV has to fight for her and acha hi hai we, the readers will get some intense scenes between them this way naEmbarrassedShana,this was a wonderful chapter...ab jaldi se update kar dena please.I am looking forward to see what happens next Day Dreaming

Thanks Mini U really got it all so well.Hug

Next is all manveer and Manveer,Manveer realization of there feelings for each other confusion whether its love or mere desire,and then ending up together in love mess LOL

Keep reading
Smile
Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 07 August 2012 at 3:21pm

minizz

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Excellent update shana. Looking forward to manya's turmoil about her feelings for uday. Love adya. She is very sweet and also intelligent like her father.

Loved the updte

Thanks Shals

U got it right Adya is intelligent baap ki intelligent aulad Big smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Shana shana shana i dont need to say u r briliant amazing mind blowing superb writer coz u already know it;) But i wil say u r really GOD gifted there are so many great writerx on da forum on IF but aapki baat hi alag hai bht hogayi buttering:p coming to ur update i lovd it itx wasnt ghatia n0t at all thr was lack of manveer scenes but i und ths update was necesary to move the story further! Yay m happy finaly manav has started liking adya i mean i didnt lykd hm being stuck to manyata and n0t leaving her to love and cherish adya bt in ths update i lovd hw he wishd hr g0odnyt and left her with manyata i hope in future they cn b great siblings! Coming to minakshi i really feel like kiling her shex so evil she wil def change da DNA reports wich will take uday away fr0m manyata but i hope he findx da truth asap ur ff ix bec0ming interesting wid evry update but shana n0w u need to remembr ur pr0mise and update twice a weak:D u can update thrice to0 v will read it for ur sake;) update ASAP

Thanku Thanu Thanku Sarah Hug

Yes u r right about Minakshi but Manveer love is not at all mohtaj of proofs,it just comes spontaniously like fountain of emotions and sweeps them away dont worry this time zyade samay ke liye sleep in sooory sweep in karaongi Wink

MsLuscious

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernade

only one word..superb..am left speechless by ur amazing update..so i cannot say anything..words fail me

U already so much dear.

Thanks Prerna,keep reading more good things are yet to come

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

Wow shana loved it.. Was really worth the long wait.. But pls update the next chappy soon Big smile
Adya s so adorable.. At the same time she s really smart.. She understands minakshis intentions even though minakshi tries being nice with her...
N i also like the developing bond between manav and adya..
So now manya has starded kinda hating uday after hearing d gossips.. So now uday will have to win over her all again.. This s going to be so cool.. He needs to do this coz he has in a way not been entirely true to her by sleeping with other women after she left..
Moreover manya falling for uday so easily wud be boring Tongue
Pls let uday find that she s manyata.. N may be like he decides to go slow as she doesnt remember anything...
Also wud love to see manya's role in uday's business.. We never got to see dat side of manyata in dek.. Her intelligent side along with her innocent side Smile
Waiting for d next update Smile

Really liked your idea make UV know are truth and go slow coz she remember nothing.

Will use it in coming chapters for sure dear

Thanks dear u'r suggestion is worth writing in future

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

sorry shana for the late comment this update was awesome
Outstanding  Big smile 
Excellent  Big smile 
Fantastic  Big smile 
Marvellous  Big smile 
Great  Big smile 
Grand  Big smile 
IncredibleBig smile 
magnificent Big smile 
facinating Big smile 
marvelous Big smile 
incredible Big smile 
miraculous Big smile 
stupendousBig smile
impressiveBig smile
brilliantBig smile
suprisingBig smile
exhilhiaratingBig smile
excitingBig smile
electrifyingBig smile

it was awesome manyata confused whether she loved him or desired him was good very nice please please update soon and thanks for the pmBig smile

Thanks  Vampy itni taarif haaye mai mar javan gud khaa ke  Hug

Go to top