Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laran

omg this is breathtaking...Clap
read both your ffs at one go cant believe i hadn't read it so far
you should have been the cv man then dek would have been a blockbusterStar
update soon n best of luck for ur system

Thanks Laran

Koi gal nahi DEK blockbuster ho na saka

But keep reading the further update ,we can fulfill all our dreams in our FF itselfSmile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

woww...awsome...mindblowing...ohhh...god...uday he is driving me crazy.and that minakshi kamini hate her...sooo...much...badi chipku types hai...uday use bhav nahi deta fir bhi age pichhe ghumti rehati hai...chudail kahin ki.adya and manyata's bonding was tooo...good...now plzzz...tell me when uday is going to found the true identity of manyat? Cnt wait for the next part...rave pary?hayeee...ab apna hero uday manyata ko bachayega...awww...plzzz...update soon dear...and thanx for PM.

Thanks dear ,Uday and Manya have still long way to go to realise their love for each other

Uday will know the truth but after one or two more chapters.

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saneha85

amaging update shana but mikanshi's reations are very composed... but i thought she'll be hell scare to see Manyta Back...

She was scared she did scream dear but only for a moment coz soon she realise the one standing in front called herself something else and was  not too eager to reveal he identity.

So she decided to play cool and do evrything backstage with a plastic smile onstage LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
sorry shana for the late comment this update was awesome
Outstanding  Big smile 
Excellent  Big smile 
Fantastic  Big smile 
Marvellous  Big smile 
Great  Big smile 
Grand  Big smile 
IncredibleBig smile 
magnificent Big smile 
facinating Big smile 
marvelous Big smile 
incredible Big smile 
miraculous Big smile 
stupendousBig smile
impressiveBig smile
brilliantBig smile
suprisingBig smile
exhilhiaratingBig smile
excitingBig smile
electrifyingBig smile

it was awesome manyata confused whether she loved him or desired him was good very nice please please update soon and thanks for the pmBig smile

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

woww...awsome...mindblowing...ohhh...god...uday he is driving me crazy.and that minakshi kamini hate her...sooo...much...badi chipku types hai...uday use bhav nahi deta fir bhi age pichhe ghumti rehati hai...chudail kahin ki.adya and manyata's bonding was tooo...good...now plzzz...tell me when uday is going to found the true identity of manyat? Cnt wait for the next part...rave pary?hayeee...ab apna hero uday manyata ko bachayega...awww...plzzz...update soon dear...and thanx for PM.

Thanks dear ,Uday and Manya have still long way to go to realise their love for each other

@Shana: The line in red is kinda cryptic. Do you mean the truth that Manya is Manyata or the truth that Manya does not trust him anymore and has started to believe the rumors?.. Kindly clarify?

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm
ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
shana finally read ur upd8.it was  so sweet i cld feel myself bonded towards little adya.she is suj a sweetheart.n minakshi uggh can i strangle her..buh d part was so elegantly written i loved it thanx fr d pm n plz upd8 soonClap
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by shana0127

@Shana: The line in red is kinda cryptic. Do you mean the truth that Manya is Manyata or the truth that Manya does not trust him anymore and has started to believe the rumors?.. Kindly clarify?

Good Question

Q1 : Do you mean the truth that Manya is Manyata

He will know her truth by facts after one or two chapters though he will already go suspicious about the report in the next chapter itself as he will rely more on his intitutions which he thinks never goes wrong

Q2: Manya does not trust him anymore and has started to believe the rumors?

This he will realise in very next chapter rave party and will give her good class as wellWink

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilvuday

shana finally read ur upd8.it was  so sweet i cld feel myself bonded towards little adya.she is suj a sweetheart.n minakshi uggh can i strangle her..buh d part was so elegantly written i loved it thanx fr d pm n plz upd8 soonClap

Thanks dear

But I wont allow u to strangle Minakshi coz  mai tumhe kanoon hath me nahi lene dungi samjhi LOL

Go to top