India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 56)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Shana,the chapter was worth the wait.loved it a lot.So Meenakshi has returned.hmmm...I enjoyed her reaction to Suraj's announcement and I could imagine the shock on her face when she saw Manyata.That was well written.Well I have to say she does get UdayVeer to some extent.She immediately understood his indirect jab at her telling her not to meddle in his affairs and  why he offered a job in his office to Manyata.I quite enjoyed reading Manya/Manyata's dignified replies to Meenakshi's taunts.awww Adya,you are so cute yaar but so mature for your age.She knows Meenakshi so well na.Once again Manav and Adya's cute bantering and teasing stole my heart.I am loving them so much.Now coming to Manyata...she is back to square one.I mean she has gone back to hating UV now right,at least she is trying to but her response to his proximity is telling a completely different story.I am loving the tension that you have created between these two characters and this time it is so much more intense and complicated.So once again UV has to fight for her and acha hi hai we, the readers will get some intense scenes between them this way naEmbarrassedShana,this was a wonderful chapter...ab jaldi se update kar dena please.I am looking forward to see what happens next Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernadeShanUlas

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Excellent update shana. Looking forward to manya's turmoil about her feelings for uday. Love adya. She is very sweet and also intelligent like her father.

Loved the updte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
it was awesome brilliantly written just loved it 
cont soon dear :) 

ShanUlas

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Shana edited my comment on Page-54, Chahe kitna bhi ghatiya comment kyun na kiya ho like aur reply jarur karna.Tongue LOL
Hug

Edited by sonam2801 - 07 August 2012 at 3:28am

ShanUlas

jontyjain Newbie
jontyjain
jontyjain

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Amazing shana great work once again plz update soon and thanks 4 the pm

ShanUlas

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
amazing update loved it , you have to continue soon, i absolutly loved it Tongue

Edited by kakacool123 - 07 August 2012 at 6:05am

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Wow.. lucky me, the time I just came you posted the next part!... YESSS!!

Ok I loved the update, the wait was totally WORTH it. Can I tell you that I just fly off to a beautiful fantasy world while reading such fabulous FFs such as yours. It has a flavor of its own that makes me happy and makes me crave for more. I'm so excited for this 'Rave Party'... can't wait.

I am myself raving for it Wink

Now first with something I kinda felt was left out/ missed was... Manya's reactions on the breakfast table that have some Yuvrani Manyata induced actions/ likeness in it or Uday testing her in his own way without her having any inkling of itShocked. I think the breakfast seq happened a bit fast. That was the only criticism I felt like pointing out but I still liked it... loved Minakshi's shriek ROFLon seeing Manyata plus I LOVE how you've carved AdyaClap.

Well Manya is taking UV too lightly as she thinks she has given enough explanation of her identity and thinks whatever he is doing is coz he is her guardian,thats why she gave same explanation to Aman as well when he asked if UV had crush on her=

It was actually Anya that gave her a peice of mind which she will soon ponder upon

Adya is such a smart child. She is just 5 yrs old but knows how to handle people. She shows that she is indeed Yuvraj Udayveer's daughter. I also liked Manya's office seq...Star

Smart parents sometimes have extra smart children LOL

The office sequences are one I'm highly looking forward to because in this way you are giving her an opportunity to prove her worth, her brilliance, her intuitions about business etc which are a MUST HAVE for a yuvraniCool. I am so looking forward to moments when Manya shines through due to her brilliance an not only because of her physical appearance/ resemblance. Approve Plz Shana do prove her worth by creating sequences where she uses that engrained intelligence that a yuvrani possesses.

Will add for sure

Another thing I really liked was how you've made Manya detest Udayveer as it was what attracted Uday to Manyata in the first place. I'm happy you've made Manya strong at heart too, to not fall for a guy just as easily, plzz keep her as a hard nut to crack who is melting inside at every mention of uday.Day Dreaming Plzz don't make her despo in any sense...

Well she wont be able to detest him much as UV will soon prove his logic and worth

Plz update the next part soon!Big smile

Sure dear will update ASAP

Edited by shana0127 - 07 August 2012 at 5:17am
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

excellent Shanna, y oh y do u always leave me hanging like this lol, thank u so much for updating finally lol, the next time u write ur ff, u can write it on hotmail using skydrive even if u have gmail, u can use google docs for it, this way u don't lose data if ur computer crashes, cuz it's all online, in ur email account :)

Yes dear even my hubby adviced me the same when i went crying to him for my lost write up LOL

the part was amazinggg, luking forward for interactions of udhai and manyata, keep it coming :) but please don't take long to update lol,

Sure dear will try to update by weekend
Smile

Herman_4u

Go to top