India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 45)

DEK_girl Groupbie
DEK_girl
DEK_girl

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
again a nice1 shanaTongue u know..i hope that after both will realize manya is manyata...manyata will get her memory back hundered percent!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Jarin04

Adhya is so cute. I don't that Uday will get to know the truth sn easily. Bc kamini menakshi is there to ruin everything. I'm so curious shana pls update the next part soon.

<font color="#000066">Haww what a guess now thats kinda good reader

u already have started knowing u'r writers next move Wink

Thanks Jarine will update ASAP
</font>
hayye shana so my guess is right yippe then i'm more excited to read the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Herman_4u

Thank you for updating, loved the chapter, ur ff always make me crave for more :) I never want the chapter to end lol.   the chapter was brilliant, keep it coming :) thanks for the update again.

I had to update herman anyhow u know why coz I myself want to write what i actually thought of as I really need to volley my dreams somewhere or  on someone  here I do it in my FFLOL

And u people are my bakra who have to bear my terrible FF which sometimes turns out to be good as well

I India we run away from new shayars as they are hell bent to shower people with their unwanted shayrees , so am I a FF writer hell bent to kill my readers with sometimes pakaoo writing ,I said sometimes ok not alwaysLOL  Smile

lol no, I love everything about ur ff, I just can't imagine better scene that the one u come up with :). love ur imaginations :) it's a not only nice story but told brilliantly as well :) so never stop day dreaming about manveer and telling us ur stories :)
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Thank you for updating, loved the chapter, ur ff always make me crave for more :) I never want the chapter to end lol.   the chapter was brilliant, keep it coming :) thanks for the update again.

I had to update herman anyhow u know why coz I myself want to write what i actually thought of as I really need to volley my dreams somewhere or  on someone  here I do it in my FFLOL

And u people are my bakra who have to bear my terrible FF which sometimes turns out to be good as well

I India we run away from new shayars as they are hell bent to shower people with their unwanted shayrees , so am I a FF writer hell bent to kill my readers with sometimes pakaoo writing ,I said sometimes ok not alwaysLOL  Smile

lol no, I love everything about ur ff, I just can't imagine better scene that the one u come up with :). love ur imaginations :) it's a not only nice story but told brilliantly as well :) so never stop day dreaming about manveer and telling us ur stories :)

Thanks dear will keep on day dreaming and penning it down as well Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

again a nice1 shanaTongue u know..i hope that after both will realize manya is manyata...manyata will get her memory back hundered percent!

Thanks Dear that will happen long after till then enjoy a passionate yet  confused love story Smile
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Awesome ...love Adhya n M parts beautifully written ...the part in UV room also was too good ...hope UV will get his answers soon...do continue soon ...thws for the pm Hug

Thanks Priya ,sure dear UV will get his answers though in a very different way ,  will update soon
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

reserved :)

Shana...I dont even know how to put into words how beautiful this chapter was.

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

Awww Embarrassed Well to be honest, I'm just always being honest! Caz I write an SS myself and I know how much effort we put into this stuff! It just feels a little selfish if I loved a chapter but just wrote like a one word comment and ran away when a writer spends hours and hours trying to make the readers happy! Smile 
In fact any silent readers reading my comment right now - STOP BEING SO LAZY AND COMMENT ON SHANA'S FF RIGHT NOW, SO SHE NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT QUITTING! Approve
Book three's on Adya!? Shocked Awww!!! Embarrassed
I get how you feel though, it feels extra good when someone praises a character that came completely from your imagination!
Misunderstandings Ouch...Oh well, it's bound to happen if you want the story to develop and I'm guessing even Manya's presence in his life is enough for him to not completely go back to how he used to be! 
And stop worrying about this chap..everything you have added has just made the story more brilliant! Big smile

Writer hi writer ka dard samajhta hai LOL

Our  readers have their own unique ways of expressing their beintehan love to us,
I think some are so outwitted  by our namoona writing that they have to no words to describe.

But then we love all these comments whatever length they are, dont we as we are thankful enough to get a reply at least .

But again u did say it right  dear appreciation of words we write does matter as we really put our heart in it Smile

Yea I know, at the end of the day, every like and every comment no matter how big or small makes a difference! Embarrassed 
So how's the next chappie going?
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Please update soon Shana!!

Go to top