ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

hey shana
Speech less!!
Ahh still i wud do the insy minsy comment
Adya n manyat meet was so beautifully described
I felt happy n sad at the same moment
Happy coz they got to meet each other after a gap nd sad they had to be way frm each other sad for manyata she wasnt with her child wen she needed her the most..sad for adya..she didnt got the mothers love dat she deserves...
Aww manyat falling for her husband all over again ...she cud feel his genuine love for her/manyata...the love which tricks her to be sum1 else
Ahh my princey is bounded by the promise and duties...hope the reports are out soon ...no more jhamela no more dooriyan please

Cont soon

Thanks dear really liked your insy mincy commentSmile

And yes shabs its all gonna manveer once again,as Uday and Manya will fall for each other once agin amidst the identity crisis and confusions regarding ManyaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeriMalang-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tannu-

lovely update
yaar why u always end the part..when it gets interesting... :P

luvd adya nd manya meeting...bechari manya..adya aur manav k beech mein phass gayii..
hope first stupid minakshi ko nhi pata chale manya ki real identity... kamini ne evil plans banane mein masters kiya hai.. :@
cont soon :)

Thanks Tannu ,

U r right Manya is really caught ,she is caught between Manav and Adya as well as in an emotional mumbo jumbo regarding Yuvraaj UdayveerWink

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilvuday

gal u r one amazing writer.u just manage to potray every expression,every feeling so well dat i cant stop maself frm rereading ur chap.i lovd it as usual.n plz upd8 soon thanx fr pmBig smile

Thanks dear I feel  honoured that u find my stuff re-readable
will update ASAP
Smile
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

reserved :)

Edit***

Shana...I dont even know how to put into words how beautiful this chapter was.

Manya blinked her eyes to clear the vision and found a small five year old girl caressing her  fondly , touching her cheeks ,her hairs  her lips with her  soft feathery hands .

Literally the second I read this first paragraph, I think my breath got stuck in my throat or something and something wierd just happened in my heart. Confused I must sound so wierd but I guess all I can really say is that Adya's first encounter with her mom was just too beautiful in a way words cannot express. Its something that can only be felt.

I don't know what it is about Adya..maybe that aura that you've created around her, or maybe the fact that she is ManVeer's child, but I simply can't get enough of her. In fact I'm totally in love with her. Every little mention of her brings this smile on my face! Especially when it concerns UV's relation with her. 
He never locked his room from inside because nobody dared to enter it prior to his information accept his very own daughter who was always welcome.

Like who would have known that that line right there with just a little mention of Adya and Uday would make me smile soo much! I don't know I guess its just too cutee imagining UV as her father... Okay I'm definitely high off something. No really, I feel wayyy too calm, happy, and relaxed after reading this chap!

Seriously like if I could hug you through the computer I would have!

If the first half was beautiful, the second half was no less... Absolutely loved how even in that one painting Manyata was quick to notice the love between them. Love how all her pictures are all around..so picture perfect!

And then the part where Manyata and UV slipped..it was flawless! Like you wrote Manyata's emotions so perfectly that I could actually feel them. And then the way you described UV's craving...that mix of love, lust, desire...equally as flawless! 

After reading the last few lines I can only say two things. First of all, please don't create some misunderstanding where UV once again has to believe that his Princess is dead. That would just be heartbreaking to a whole other level.
Second, please update soon. And what kichdi? This chap is turning out to be one of the best for me and really I wouldn't mind if it had to extend several more updates. 

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

I am honoured yaar ki u feel so connected to Adya actully many on this FF are in love with her .

You know what I am planning to write book III based in Princess Adya itselfLOL

Dont worry dear their will be misunderstandings but UV is never gonna loose hope on his princess coz the day he does he will stop living even a dead lifeSmile

As for khichdi nahi yaar never ending beerbal ki khichadi actully i am trying hard to rush to my next chapter which i have already planned so well but this chapter has made me stuck as i find no good way to end and always end up adding something extra in a very unplanned way Ouch

Awww Embarrassed Well to be honest, I'm just always being honest! Caz I write an SS myself and I know how much effort we put into this stuff! It just feels a little selfish if I loved a chapter but just wrote like a one word comment and ran away when a writer spends hours and hours trying to make the readers happy! Smile 
In fact any silent readers reading my comment right now - STOP BEING SO LAZY AND COMMENT ON SHANA'S FF RIGHT NOW, SO SHE NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT QUITTING! Approve
Book three's on Adya!? Shocked Awww!!! Embarrassed
I get how you feel though, it feels extra good when someone praises a character that came completely from your imagination!
Misunderstandings Ouch...Oh well, it's bound to happen if you want the story to develop and I'm guessing even Manya's presence in his life is enough for him to not completely go back to how he used to be! 
And stop worrying about this chap..everything you have added has just made the story more brilliant! Big smile

ShanUlas

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=saneha85]
She is so cute... dear... hmmm so tel me when u going to revel her identity... and piz don't make manav as bad boy.. he is also cute

Manya's identity ?? well dear not very soon, u know it,  I know it and UV has his own intuitions and  reservations bas itma hi Wink

Story me to bas dekhte jao bahut kuch milega

Bas ye identity Revelation mat mango dear warna poori story ka kachra ho jayega LOL

Manav UV part II  dear after all apni Adya ko uska match to milna chahiye na

Chuhiya or Oont ki jodi what say hai na mazedar

[/QUOTE
Sound Great Shana... loving it]

ShanUlas

Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hi 

I am new to this forum, just wanted 2 say absolutely love the way you write. its beautiful, so well thought off and presented in such a way that can actually picture the scenes. you are truly talented. keep doing what you do, it is brilliant. 

Shy :)
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

reserved :)

Shana...I dont even know how to put into words how beautiful this chapter was.

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

Awww Embarrassed Well to be honest, I'm just always being honest! Caz I write an SS myself and I know how much effort we put into this stuff! It just feels a little selfish if I loved a chapter but just wrote like a one word comment and ran away when a writer spends hours and hours trying to make the readers happy! Smile 
In fact any silent readers reading my comment right now - STOP BEING SO LAZY AND COMMENT ON SHANA'S FF RIGHT NOW, SO SHE NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT QUITTING! Approve
Book three's on Adya!? Shocked Awww!!! Embarrassed
I get how you feel though, it feels extra good when someone praises a character that came completely from your imagination!
Misunderstandings Ouch...Oh well, it's bound to happen if you want the story to develop and I'm guessing even Manya's presence in his life is enough for him to not completely go back to how he used to be! 
And stop worrying about this chap..everything you have added has just made the story more brilliant! Big smile

Writer hi writer ka dard samajhta hai LOL

Our  readers have their own unique ways of expressing their beintehan love to us,
I think some are so outwitted  by our namoona writing that they have to no words to describe.

But then we love all these comments whatever length they are, dont we as we are thankful enough to get a reply at least .

But again u did say it right  dear appreciation of words we write does matter as we really put our heart in it Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalilshahista

Hi 

I am new to this forum, just wanted 2 say absolutely love the way you write. its beautiful, so well thought off and presented in such a way that can actually picture the scenes. you are truly talented. keep doing what you do, it is brilliant. 

Shy :)

Hey Shy\ Shahista what would u like me to call u do tell

Welcome to our forum dear am really lucky that u gave ur first post on my FF .Just stay with us as our forum has lot for ur interest...I know I am sounding like petty salesman but dear our forum is really the best

Do  Like and Comment . Hope u like my next update stay tunedSmile

Edited by shana0127 - 31 July 2012 at 1:05am

chitra_rao

Go to top