India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 41)

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank you for updating, loved the chapter, ur ff always make me crave for more :) I never want the chapter to end lol.   the chapter was brilliant, keep it coming :) thanks for the update again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swini01

Wow di awesome update..loved it yaar.n Uv n M's scene waz suprb,mindblowing.n mother,daughter bonding waz justawww awww awww cho cute:pn Manav hahaha jealouse.Egarly waiting for the next part di.Cont soonCONT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Hug

thanks Swini after a long time u wrote more then one line LOL , which proves u really liked it dear.

Manav character  is inspired by my own brother swini as my younger bro too was very possessive abt me when we were younger but now he is grown up busy with his friends and collageSmile

Will update ASAP

Hawa.Hawai

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

Thank you for updating, loved the chapter, ur ff always make me crave for more :) I never want the chapter to end lol.   the chapter was brilliant, keep it coming :) thanks for the update again.

I had to update herman anyhow u know why coz I myself want to write what i actually thought of as I really need to volley my dreams somewhere or  on someone  here I do it in my FFLOL

And u people are my bakra who have to bear my terrible FF which sometimes turns out to be good as well

I India we run away from new shayars as they are hell bent to shower people with their unwanted shayrees , so am I a FF writer hell bent to kill my readers with sometimes pakaoo writing ,I said sometimes ok not alwaysLOL  Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 30 July 2012 at 9:17am
rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
it was awesome just great
 who she hugged adya and then she admired her and  uday picture was just brilliantly written :)

ShanUlas

diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
woahh you know what whenever i read you FF i have only one Question in my mind which is

CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER  and after your next update i am like YES YOU CAN i mean seriously you write so fine girl female nicolas sparks lol i love his novels and i think you should be a writer you'll be famous as you and you're FF are in this forum 

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveCupid

woahh you know what whenever i read you FF i have only one Question in my mind which is

CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER  and after your next update i am like YES YOU CAN i mean seriously you write so fine girl female nicolas sparks lol i love his novels and i think you should be a writer you'll be famous as you and you're FF are in this forum 

Thanks dear

Nicolas Sparke the writer of Walk to Remember right  well dear never actually read him but then will read him now to get inspired enough to be a professional writer in future Smile

Thanks for your words of encouragement  will sure try to do better now as challenging your own-self is the best way to be better then before

Edited by shana0127 - 30 July 2012 at 11:00am
minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Shana,just read the previous chapter and the latest one.wow...loved them a lot and it's not just the love story that has me captivated.I actually am looking forward to chuhiya and oonth's bondingLOLManav and Adya are so cute.Adya is such a sweetheart.Her scene with Manya was brilliantly written.awww the lal pari story melted my heart.I am loving Manav's bonding with his didi and I can understand his insecurity too.Shana you are quite good at making even minor characters memorable  like Suraj here.loved that guy.He is not a mere servant...he really cares about UV and his family especially Adya and and is ready anything to prevent anything bad happening to them.I also think that Manav and UV are going to get along famously hainaWinkhope to see more of their scenes.ok now coming to the romance part of the chapters...do I even need to say it...the scenes were just superb...they had the right mix of emotion and sensuality which I love.Both the characters are attracted to each other but they both have their own reasons to hold back though Manya seems to be having a problem controlling herself naEmbarrassedlooking forward to the next installment with bated breath.Thank you so much for the wonderful updates ShanaHug

Edited by minizz - 30 July 2012 at 11:33am
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Shana,just read the previous chapter and the latest one.wow...loved them a lot and it's not just the love story that has me captivated.I actually am looking forward to chuhiya and oonth's bondingLOLManav and Adya are so cute.Adya is such a sweetheart.Her scene with Manya was brilliantly written.awww the lal pari story melted my heart.I am loving Manav's bonding with his didi and I can understand his insecurity too.Shana you are quite good at making even minor characters memorable  like Suraj here.loved that guy.He is not a mere servant...he really cares about UV and his family especially Adya and and is ready anything to prevent anything bad happening to them.I also think that Manav and UV are going to get along famously hainaWinkhope to see more of their scenes.ok now coming to the romance part of the chapters...do I even need to say it...the scenes were just superb...they had the right mix of emotion and sensuality which I love.Both the characters are attracted to each other but they both have their own reasons to hold back though Manya seems to be having a problem controlling herself naEmbarrassedlooking forward to the next installment with bated breath.Thank you so much for the wonderful updates ShanaHug

Hey Mini dear where were u when I was writing my first FF> Married for Riyasat

Dear u r the first reader who has been actually able catch my real intentions.

Yes dear Oont and chuhiya have much to give,they are to give classic display of childhood masti and love

Yes UV and Manav have lot to share as my story is not just manveer but much more.Manav's forefathers made UV and now its UV who will actually make Manav or say will be his mentor.

Manveer well its my main plot for this FF the tensed love between them is the core of FF,yes their are time Manaya seems to give in  and so does UV , lets see till when they can actually control Wink and maintain the sanity in midst of identity confusion and conniving plots of Minakshi
Smile

minizz

Go to top