India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 39)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
awesome shana i really do not know how to praise you the update was fantastic and mindblowing loved the way manya and adya meet the manveer scenes were awesome please update soon and shana when will you update next you did not mention that as always you write when you will update next please tell me when you will update next please and i loved this update from the botttom of my heart keep up the good work shana 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Mariam12 Senior Member
Mariam12
Mariam12

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
mind blowing update shanaBig smile

ShanUlas

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Shana, i just adore you for manyata and adyaa scene. so beautiful!
UV-manyata scene was awesome!
love it! I 'll comment more about it later!

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

Shana, i just adore you for manyata and adyaa scene. so beautiful!
UV-manyata scene was awesome!
love it! I 'll comment more about it later!

Thanks Wendy

btw where r u these days seems u have gone in like mode.I thought u got bored on commenting LOL

thanks a lot for coming in comment mode again  Smile

wendy25

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

awesome shana i really do not know how to praise you the update was fantastic and mindblowing loved the way manya and adya meet the manveer scenes were awesome please update soon and shana when will you update next you did not mention that as always you write when you will update next please tell me when you will update next please and i loved this update from the botttom of my heart keep up the good work shana 

Thanks Vampy as for date of update well dear this time I am not very sure when i will get time to really write but will update  for sure this week itself

as I really want to move on to my next chapter which i have planned and is interesting but phew this chapter seems like some never ending beerbal ki khichdiLOL as not able to give it a good end and always find something more to write Confused

vampire12345678

IshaAkbar Senior Member
IshaAkbar
IshaAkbar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Wow it great love the part of adya calling manya mama I was so waiting for that part and it was great continue soon thanks for the pm

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Thanks for the update... and you're right this chapter is turning into a khichdi.
But nicely done, I liked Adya giving Manav a nick name 'Oont'... looks like she gets her nick naming qualities from Manyata in that dept... that was CUTE! And I really liked the concept of 'Lal Pari'... that was sweet.

Uday has already started to gather DNA evidence... but HOW??... did he collect her hair sample or blood sample... maybe her hair strand came on his robe last night??... my mind's always buzzing with thoughts. Plzz update the next part ASAP.

Will wait impatiently!... cuz I have no patienceLOLLOL

I think it came there from the bold part in u'r comment waise bhi girls are used to giving their frr fund ka DNA samples in form hair fall LOL partners often end up with those hairs on their clothes here robe  Wink
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

reserved :)

Edit***

Shana...I dont even know how to put into words how beautiful this chapter was.

Manya blinked her eyes to clear the vision and found a small five year old girl caressing her  fondly , touching her cheeks ,her hairs  her lips with her  soft feathery hands .

Literally the second I read this first paragraph, I think my breath got stuck in my throat or something and something wierd just happened in my heart. Confused I must sound so wierd but I guess all I can really say is that Adya's first encounter with her mom was just too beautiful in a way words cannot express. Its something that can only be felt.

I don't know what it is about Adya..maybe that aura that you've created around her, or maybe the fact that she is ManVeer's child, but I simply can't get enough of her. In fact I'm totally in love with her. Every little mention of her brings this smile on my face! Especially when it concerns UV's relation with her. 
He never locked his room from inside because nobody dared to enter it prior to his information accept his very own daughter who was always welcome.

Like who would have known that that line right there with just a little mention of Adya and Uday would make me smile soo much! I don't know I guess its just too cutee imagining UV as her father... Okay I'm definitely high off something. No really, I feel wayyy too calm, happy, and relaxed after reading this chap!

Seriously like if I could hug you through the computer I would have!

If the first half was beautiful, the second half was no less... Absolutely loved how even in that one painting Manyata was quick to notice the love between them. Love how all her pictures are all around..so picture perfect!

And then the part where Manyata and UV slipped..it was flawless! Like you wrote Manyata's emotions so perfectly that I could actually feel them. And then the way you described UV's craving...that mix of love, lust, desire...equally as flawless! 

After reading the last few lines I can only say two things. First of all, please don't create some misunderstanding where UV once again has to believe that his Princess is dead. That would just be heartbreaking to a whole other level.
Second, please update soon. And what kichdi? This chap is turning out to be one of the best for me and really I wouldn't mind if it had to extend several more updates. 

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

I am honoured yaar ki u feel so connected to Adya actully many on this FF are in love with her .

You know what I am planning to write book III based in Princess Adya itselfLOL

Dont worry dear their will be misunderstandings but UV is never gonna loose hope on his princess coz the day he does he will stop living even a dead lifeSmile

As for khichdi nahi yaar never ending beerbal ki khichadi actully i am trying hard to rush to my next chapter which i have already planned so well but this chapter has made me stuck as i find no good way to end and always end up adding something extra in a very unplanned way Ouch

Go to top