India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 35)

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
luv ur ff, luv the story, ur great storyteller , one of the best on this forum, but can u pelase write a little longer pleaseee , :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Plzzz update soon!!... Can't wait!

ShanUlas

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I'm really very sorry for coming late as I was ill. Shana, you're a grate writer. Your story is getting even more interesting day by day. I'm waiting for the moment when adya and manayta will meet. Please dear update soon.

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Day DreamingPartyHey Shana Hug, Sorry for the delay in commenting. And thankyou for a wonderful updateClap, loved it to the core (has to explain why I read the update for like 4 time alreadyLOL)Love is indeed in the air, and I  love the fragrance of this eternal love Clap

Comming to the update:

Part 1: Manyata and Manav: Alluring description of a bro-sis bond, especially the fighting and hugging while losing scene, that is exactly what my bro would do when we were kids, loved it!Clap I just re-read this para for like 3 times, and kept smiling to myself thinking of my bro.Tongue

Part2: Manya's hesitation and Fear. Fear of losing herself to her obsession to yuvraj Udayveer was amazingly put. It also depicts the Depth in which she worships him as a person who dint visit Haridwar just because it took away his wife from him.

Wanna know how she would react when she knows that her this flawless hero has been sleeping around with MinakshiAngry .Being from haridwar and from Shastriji's teaching, she might not digust this fact that easy, but then again she is Manyata who never fails to suprise our prince and us Wink

Part 3:Udayveers Restlessness . Again very well composed. Kind of covered up for his Thanda reaction while they first met.Hesitation of going near Gurujis grand-daughter plus her incapability of recognizing him has created an inner turmoil inside him, which u hav very well explained. Udayveer being sleepless, his way too formal interaction with Suraj all adds up good. Liked itThumbs Up

Part 4: Manveer meeting Day Dreaming This was how it was!Embarrassed Just intense!Again loved your work here. His eagerness to just touch and feel her, her unexplained attraction  and desire towards him, her embarrassment , her anger, her melting just by the mere sight of pain in his eyes everything was just perfect girlClap. Their passionate hug, but still a hesitation and doubt in her eyes, and Uday realizing and understand even slightest of her expression, and releasing her was just magical. In normal case I would want the hug to last, but here, breaking the hug was what that did the magic.They r just so perfect.Embarrassed They just make u sit back and say, gosh destiny had to bring them together no matter what, coz even destiny wants to explore and feel their unconditinal love and rare connection that they share . 

Future prediction : I guess Minakshi is gonna do everything possible to make sure she is not proved Manyata, like changing the blood samples for DNA etc. Wanna see how they cross all the hurdles, waiting for the Devgad Royal family's reaction on Manya, and also Unnati, miss her yaar. Even if no one does, but Uday and Unnati and Vijay bhia are three people who would recognize Manyata no matter what! And yes We have the trump card "Princess Adya", no mother can resist the warmth of her own blood!

Off done with my analysis cum comment, hope I dont bother u with these comments, If so then I can PM u my thoughts on next update instead of commenting it on ur ff.Let me know Hug

Oye Chitra thank u  behna

"Humne jo likha so likha par apka comment masha allah kamal ka hain"
Big smile

So analytical wow,dear have u ever thought of becoming a critic , try it dear ,I think u belong to that arena ,

writers will love reading u'r comments and will be perplexed whether to hate u or love u LOL

BTW i am not at perplexed in my thoughts abt, u dear ,I just love u ,as u make me write better .Smile

No need to pm dear would love to read u'r comments here on this thread itself as u'r comments do make me proud.Approve

Edited by shana0127 - 29 July 2012 at 4:53am

chitra_rao

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archi02

I'm really very sorry for coming late as I was ill. Shana, you're a grate writer. Your story is getting even more interesting day by day. I'm waiting for the moment when adya and manayta will meet. Please dear update soon.

Take care Archi dear and take lot of rest will sure pm u my update ASAP
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

luv ur ff, luv the story, ur great storyteller , one of the best on this forum, but can u pelase write a little longer pleaseee , :) 

Thanks dear ,will try to make it longer Smile
Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
It's sunday update na pls
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

It's sunday update na pls