India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 26)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Uday already feels his Manyata inside Manya by her very smell ... WOW... now that is love!!

Liked to see the perfect royal Uday losing his emotions once in a while and succumbing to his desires. I liked his talk with Manyata's portrait too. I am happy to see that he kept her alive in some way in his life in these 5 years.

Plus, Shana I want a convo of Uday with M's portrait (like a flash back moment that occured within the past 5 years) that she knows that he only loves her even though he uses women for pleasure, he could share a bed with a woman but never in their bedroom... never their bed and no other woman could ever make a place in his heart... he is just trying to keep his body alive, its only a ritual for him now as a man and nothing more. I want to see that loyal side of his heart that does not like it but does it just to keep his body running.
 I know this scenario sounds kinda cheesy... but somehow I always envisioned a perfect lover to be loyal in nature too and would like to see the characteristic of 'loyalty' in Uday's personality. His charm, intellect, persona, attitude etc always comes out in one way for another... his loyalty should come out too... its just a suggestion!!

The story seems to be moving well. Can't wait to see how Adya will react and is Minakshi still in the house?... will she see Manya right away or will she escape from her eyes for a few days? Can't wait to see what measures Uday will take to uncover the truth. I wonder if Manav's gonna spill the truth about Manya's drowning nightmares or somehow she herself will blow her cover.

Plus, I hope to see Uday put Manya in situations and keep on judging her reactions like how she reacts seeing her favorite food in front of her etc... since we all know Manyata is such a foodie...

I love your FF...  it gives me endless possibilities to think/ imagine and I like this feeling.
Great update... can't wait for Sunday!!

And one more thing... Will this Manya make some awesome nick names for Uday? Even though she respects him... we all know how witty Manyata was in the nicknaming department.

Edited by mahi0809 - 26 July 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85SunshinegirllShazzieShanUlasJarin04...navina...-BerryCharm-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Oh teri, I mean Oh meri.Wink I'm late.Embarrassed These powercutsAngry I tell you.Enough my rant.LOL
Fantabulous update.Clap Clap Clap
Manya was trying her best to hide her feelings from Udayveer.Tongue BuddhuLOL she forgot UV is the soulmate of her.Smile
I like Manav-Manya bonding.Heart
UV saw his Manyata in Manya. SmileHe know her touch, her smell,her anger her feeling in her eyes for him.Smile DO JISM EK JAAN.Wink Blushing Blushing
Love UV's self-talk from Manyata's Portrait.Embarrassed
Thanking you so much for the amazing update.Hug
Great job.Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Sunday means Sunday ok,Thumbs Up so Please update next chapter on Sunday night.Don't be so late.Cool
Tight hugs.Hug Hug Hug

Edited by sonam2801 - 27 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Oh shana what a beautiful update!
Really words like awesome and amazing would be an understatement! I loved Yuvraaj Udayveer's control but just as much loved Uday's unconditional love! Amazing parallels between the two.. I just really really adored this chap because we finally felt UVs pain.. the heartbreak and now the fear of losing her all over again!
Also love Manya and the fact that she is a mix between manyata an monia.. Clever clever!
Oh man all i can think right now is that sunday is way too far away! Your doing an awesome job so feel proud and pat yourself on the back! Smile

ShanUlas

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
loved the update very well done!

ShanUlas

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
loved the updat shana... it was nice to see uday realising that she is manyata without any proof.. n how his hidden and long lost feelings cropped up.. n he knew this can only be his princess, his wife who cud make him feel like this.. n also manya's body responding to him even though she doesnt have memories.. SmileSmile
Smile
and also his turmoil that she is his guruji's grand daughter... but in case uday is doubtful he can see the scar she had got during their sword fight as kids..?

urrghh meenakshi stays at his mahal?? Ouch

waiting for sunday's update.. pls make dat one also romantic Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by Sunshinegirll - 26 July 2012 at 10:26pm

ShanUlas

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update...yaar. I think manayta has forgoten everything. But her sub coscious mind is responding like manayta. I'm really excited to know about uday's reaction when adya will call her mumma. Lovely update. Please update soon and make the next part more romantic. Can't wait...

ShanUlas

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Awww...sooo...sweet...uday can feel manyata...thats call grreat love...and plzzz...inclue some fashback scene of uday & manyata.lovely update.i become a fan of yours...yaar...plzzz...update soon.

ShanUlas

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I am swooning all over the place- man how intimidating for Manya to wake up with such a figure hovering over her!! Fantastic update,  I am really looking forward to the next part! 

ShanUlas

Go to top